Guests at the Wynn are being scanned

archive.is/BHNbH

inb4
>this is inefficient.
>there must be a better way!
>lets get this new model scanner in every hotel!
>(ignore the man behind the curtains!)

I wonder how much Soros will make on these scanners?

archive.is/dlYnl

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2ODVS
archive.li/7yTX9
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141096258/#q141104921
archive.li/zVTkn
archive.li/BHNbH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Palm vein scanners work fine for ID without giving the information to third parties. For everything else there's the maid who makes sure you've checked in okay.

big metal detector was behind all of this

I've posted this in 4 threads so far, nobody gives a shit. Maybe you will.

LAS VEGAS RECEIVED FEDERAL GRANT MONEY FOR ANTITERRORISM MEASURES 3 WEEKS BEFORE OCT 1ST

archive.is/2ODVS

LAS VEGAS (AP) — The federal government has awarded the Las Vegas area more than $2.8 million for anti-terrorism efforts.
U.S. Rep. Ruben Kihuen on Tuesday announced the grant from the Department of Homeland Security's Urban Area Security Initiative.
Kihuen says federal program will give Las Vegas "the tools to prevent, respond to, and recover from acts of terrorism."
The Las Vegas area has previously spent the money on training and equipment for bomb and hazardous-material squads.
Grants are awarded to the highest-ranked urban areas on a list determined by risk of terrorist threats, infrastructure and other factors.
The program could see changes in the upcoming months. President Donald Trump's proposed budget would significantly cut cash for the program for the fiscal year beginning Oct. 1 and require cities to pay 25 percent of the grants.

President Donald Trump's proposed budget would significantly cut cash for the program for the fiscal year beginning Oct. 1 and require cities to pay 25 percent of the grants.

>October 1

>tasmania
>average of 6 murders a year
>"let's build a morgue on wheels! JUST IN CASE"
>one month later 30 people are shot dead
>two months later, all guns are banned from the island.
>one year later the morgue on wheels is decommissioned, never to be used again

and they act like we're stupid

It's pretty fucking coincidental aint it

lucky for me I downloaded coincidence detector. Now my life is all sunshine and tinfoil

nope

Save this. It's already happened in NYC.

It amazes me how they keep getting away with it.
Goy really are just dumb cattle.

>10 september
>tomorrow
>wow, we waited long enough and this one larp came true

>i cant guarantee anything but las vegas is on their minds

bumping with my copypasta:

FOLKS, SOROS IS MAKING MONEY

>"Both Soros and Chertoff are profiting from the naked body scanners by way of the company Rapiscan, whose contract is worth $173 million. Lobbyists for this company include Susan Carr, a former senior legislative aide to Representative David Price (D-N.C.) who is coincidentally chairman of the Homeland Security Subcommittee."
>"Another notable connection to Rapiscan is leftist billionaire George Soros, who owned 11,300 shares of OSI Systems, Inc., the company that owns Rapiscan. Nova Tea Party Patriots writes, “OSI’s stock has appreciated considerably over the course of the year.”
archive.li/7yTX9

OSI SYSTEMS WAS NAMED BY “JOHN” HERE (the guy who warned us about an impending Las Vegas happening, pic related) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141096258/#q141104921
Could he be John? A John Sanders worked in investigating Soros’ Rapiscan for fraud.
archive.li/zVTkn

Isnt the Wynn Trumps hotel?

Got everything right but was off a few weeks on the date.

Yeah, totally just pulled this out of his arse.

Steve Wynn.

is Soros to get this technology to become commonplace, i'm sure the risks this places on civil society warrant no explanation. buckle up

Trump hotel is Trump's hotel.

We need chips on peoples brains to scan for deviations or signs of insanity, this could have been prevented this way.

more concise version

>John warns us about the Las Vegas attack and a company it will bring large scale benefits to in this thread archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141096258/#q141104921
>the attacks takes place
>turns out Soros owns a fuckload of aforementioned company’s stocks archive.li/7yTX9
>John’s caveats coming true? the Wynn resort’s new scanners “glimpse of Las Vegas’s future” archive.li/BHNbH
>John might be this guy, John Sanders, who investigated Soros’ pet company Rapiscan (the scanner company) for fraud archive.li/zVTkn

*scanner company

We need to castrate 99 % of men at birth. The 1 % needs to be locked away for life for semen extraction.

>bloomberg banning guns and shutting it down
Shocking

Might as well castrate everyone with the coming artificial womb there's no need for natural reproduction.