Welp, user was fucking right. It's already happening. What do we do guys?

Welp, user was fucking right. It's already happening. What do we do guys? infowars.com/guests-scanned-at-the-wynn-in-glimpse-of-las-vegass-future/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/23/fear_pays_chertoff_n_787711.html).
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141096258/#q141104921
archive.li/7yTX9
archive.li/BHNbH
archive.li/zVTkn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The pic you posted was drawing in all the shills yesterday

Probably because it's fucking true. The public ain't buying their bullshit, Vegas is gonna burn

I agree it's true I'm just surprised the kikes didn't show up to dismiss this as a (((coincidence))) right away.

Looks like that OSI stock had some big buying going on in the after hours where normies don't get to participate last night!

Kikes gonna kike

would buy but then you gotta be sure that someone would start watching you like a motherfucker
im not risking that

fucking kikes man

I unironically purchased a share in OSI this morning.

No. When you see a stock jump at the opening bell and quickly come back down it signals that there was heavy buying in the after markets hours.

i know mate, what i meant is that even now it would be useful to buy shitlots of thier stocks as they will skyrocket into 2020 as probably user predicted
but im not gonna fucking buy shit because as a small fish buyer getting couple of thousands ain't worth getting v& by men in black,
that insider knowlede would land you on some fucking watchlist
not gonna risk it

I know fuck all about markets, but I assume that's when all the big dicks trade?

yup

The shooting was a textbook group sniper/terror attack that is commonly used in color revolution "Springs" like Arab & Ukraine. It also has similarities with the Dallas Sniper, which was part of a similar operation.

Predictive programming was also used involving Marilyn Manson getting crushed by guns at a concert with a purple(color revolution) background.

If you map out the locations of Yellowstone, Groom Lake & Denver International Airport they form a triangle. Pyramids create triangle shadows, in this case the shadow points to Groom Lake which is near Vegas. In Vegas they have a pyramid, who's shadow casts pointing to/at the kill-zone location. The hotel, pyramid & kill-zone form a triangle.

[KB archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

Basically. The "big dicks" trade in after hours markets and what are known as dark pools.

the /polfolio/ will be our most successful endeavour ever lads, separately we can only buy a few stocks but together we could become majority shareholder of any company on the planet

Thanks.

Now there's an idea....

>believing in the insane ramblings of a disconnected skitzo

and this is why Sup Forums is a laughing stock

>Kekistani
>Normie

Get off the board then.

Fuck off khazar fag

>meme flag

This is true. Unfortunately the patanood schitznos are also telling the truth, so what do you suggest?

hi csi nigger
how are ye, is pay really that good or they just hire mentally unstable people there?

Mobile right now, can anybody check this?

cia nigger*

god dammit, you murricans and your acronyms

10 sept = 2 oktober user was fucking right

Sup Forums is retarded,if some conspiracy faggot told then that drinking trap semen makes you stronger they all would do it,wait..they already do

Guys stay away from Waffle House in Las Vegas Nevada. They want you to think high security places like Waffle House are not safe. They want to install security cameras and metal detectors in Waffle House. Stay away and watch out for three black vans. It has already started.
-john

do waffle house even exist in vegas ?

You khazars are confirming what I said in the beginning of the thread.

we get leverage, we get the ability to draw attention to shady companies, imagine month 1 Sup Forums collectively owns 0.0001 shares of a company, month two 0.0010 month three 0.0100.. in a year we could own 2-3% and thats a big problem for these people... the media is obssed with Sup Forums so it will be easy to direct their attention to anything even themselves or their "friends"... OSI systems is our first buy because Soros owns shares thats the general idea buying soros/rothschild stock

We tried this once before. We tried to inflate the price of "Bull semen" to make money. I remember. user remembers everything.

It's a good idea. I'm kind of wondering now why no one has attempted it before. I suppose they just buy the shares back by paying more than they're worth or something.

Lol, how'd that go?

Everybody would need margin accounts so they could buy things on credit. This could also be a good way to destroy a company if you decide to short it.

that's not really very effective, you could just send an army of journalists to uncover the crimes of people critical to their businesses instead of driving up their stock prices

the market is an important indicator of public sentiment, to modify it in such a way that makes it look as though people support Soros is just wrong and evil.

Soros sold all of his shares awhile ago.

This is it Anons. We need to follow this up. John knew something was hitting Vegas. Get to work.

>low 88
>high 93
>implying there's any significance

Will you fuck off, dude?
You always say too much without saying anything at all. Did you want to be famous? Are you too ugly for normies? is that it?

>Connecting three places on a map forms a triangle

Wow, user. I think you might be onto something.

Where do you think the trajectory will be going once they start putting up metal detectors on every public building with federal money?

For the average user there is no chance you will make any serious financial gains with this, but just the mere thought of turning up even a "profit" of couple hundred dollars on the stock market based on a tip you got on fucking Sup Forums is just priceless. Hell, even if I make just one dollar profit it will be a major milestone in my shitposting history.

Its a long term win you fool, hold and to the moon

Alright Anons, came across this article on OSI Michael Chertoff (huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/23/fear_pays_chertoff_n_787711.html).

What is really interesting is this paragraph from the article:

"Chertoff has a lot to gain financially if some of these measures are adopted. Between his private consulting firm, The Chertoff Group, and seats on the boards of giant defense and security firms, he sits at the heart of the giant security nexus created in the wake of 9/11, in effect creating a shadow homeland security agency. Chertoff launched his firm just days after President Barack Obama took office, eventually recruiting at least 11 top officials from the Department of Homeland Security, as well as former CIA director General Michael Hayden and other top military brass and security officials."

So this guy has created a shadow intelligence agency that is a nexus between corporate/government/political. Then walk back to the other flags. Chertoff writes an article for USA Today. Suggesting that cops need to be fused with intelligence on citizens for proactive policing (political cover for 'cops need access to spy files on Americans and a secret threat list). Chertoff goes all the way back to 9/11. Could this be the 'facilitator?'

Also, he has ties to the other two countries with regular false flag attacks. Coincidence?

If you have ever been interested in investing on stock market this is the time. Buy a couple OSI shares, watch how the price will climb over the next few years.

Your profits will be marginal, next to non existent actually but you will get the idea why people do this. Then, when the next mass casualty event comes around you will use these small non existent profits you made to invest in more weapon/intelligence/security industry stocks, slowly building up your small profits to bigger ones.

Before you know, you will be leeching off their system.

>John warns us about the Las Vegas attack and a scanner company it will bring large scale benefits to in this thread archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141096258/#q141104921
>the attacks takes place
>turns out Soros owns a fuckload of aforementioned scanner company’s stocks archive.li/7yTX9
>John’s caveats coming true? the Wynn resort’s new scanners “glimpse of Las Vegas’s future” archive.li/BHNbH
>John might be this guy, John Sanders, who investigated Soros’ pet company Rapiscan (the scanner company) for fraud archive.li/zVTkn