How was it ever legal in the first place?

How was it ever legal in the first place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C8G8cdbPmp8
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/11/acid-attacks-victorian-britain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go to Brit supermarket to buy vinegar
>sorry lad, acid only for 18yr olds.
>end up not eating salad
>die of fatty food intake

Acid is a pretty good way to clean shit provided the shit you're cleaning isn't reactive.

t. boat owner

its for science, faggot.
only the savage lesser races throw it in their women's faces.

Wont pass. It violates Muslim culture

This

that wont stop hardened criminals throwing drain cleaners in peoples faces.

pointless new rule.

they just need to make a severe example of some of these assholes.

>143864225
Acid, in its various strengths, has several practical applications outside of cultural enrichment.
t. contractor
No (You)'s.

If we ban guns people will be safe from violent crime, right?

You should just rename your country cringe-island.

Did you know that you can buy 200 litres of acetone based paint thinner per week without any form of license?

Hahaha just ban supermarkets. Its not like anyone who throws acid will see inside a school science lab. This will solve the gun, i mean knife, i mean acid problem. Not buying fresh food is part and parcel of living in a big city. Keep calm and carry on curry shop businesses.

Fats are healthy tho, avoid carbs Mohammad.

We should rename your country the United States of Niggers, given that you're all niggers.

Die young.

Source? Pale skin + black hair = HNNNNGGGG

Nerf clown world

Woah, can't you use that to synthesize acetone peroxide and some other shit that would get you v&?

>>Ban acid attacks
>people still do it
>>ban guns
>people still get shot
These folks are a little slow on the uptake.

Buying acid was never legal man the big corps don't want you expanding your MIND, man!

push that
>its an attack on muslim culture, they clearly prefer to use acid in their attacks and banning acid is an attack on islam!

> be bong
> family decides on what's for tea
> fish n chips again
> need sum vinigahr fohr ma chips
> go greggs
> get called racist
> go corner store
>"good day chap, one of your cheapest bottles of vinagahr pleaase"
>"that'll be 8 pound n 4 pence lad"
>"that's out RAYJUSS", whys it so dear then.."
>"brexit, son"
>unwillingly hand over my quid
>get stopped on my way home by the fuzz
>"OI U THERE WITH THA VINAGAHR! STOP or i'll have no choice but to baton you!"
>poo pant
>cop sternly asks. "'ave u got a licence for this acid m8?, u look a lil young to be carryin' this 'round
> "no sir"
>that's a very big offence lad you'll be coming down to tha stayshon wif uss"
> get thrown in prison with radical islamist's
> by year 2020 i'm a practising muslim ready to begin my pilgrimage to mecca after a short 3 yr stint in the big house
..next time i want vinagahr for me chips i betta get mumsy

you think that's bad, we can't even buy stump remover over here because it's got potassium nitrate in it. Also it's illegal to setup your own cctv system for home security, you have to pay a "licensed professional" to do it for you.
Thanks to the EU it's illegal to slaughter your own livestock for your own family table, they want you to bring it to an abattoir and again pay a "licensed professional" to do it for you, just in case you somehow manage to fuck it up and poison your family.
I'm not even meming, it's that bureaucratic and oppressive over here

It will not stop attacks since you can make acid from bleach and mixing other stuff

>Not letting your Mum shop for you when you're under 18

Come on m8.

Will not stop the bantz burnz

Kek so hard

>OI RIGHT BY THE LAW OF THE QUEEN YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR NOT PAYING THE TV LICENSE

Because it was never a problem before?

Reverse image search isn't turning up a source :(

>Be 12 year bong
>Weekend's coming up
>Want to get together with the m8s to play some gameboy and eat ice cream
>Stop by the supermarket to get supplies
>Ice cream and a spoon to eat
>Batteries to keep Gameboy fully charged
>Cashier looks unsettled and struggles to scan the bar codes on my items
>Manager arrives and ask me to sit down on the couch and wait for cashier to fix the scanning issue
>After 20 minutes of waiting a team of 18 counter terrorism MI5 agents storms through the entrance
>OY, YOU THE LAD WHO TRIED TO BUY TERRORIST ITEMS?
>Fast forward 15 years to year 2032
>Finally get out of prison
>Go back to mum's place
>Go through the box of my old items
>Find Gameboy and reminiscence my childhood
>35 MI5 agents storm my old kid's room and arrest me for having a blunt object

God save the Queen.

>You need to be 18+ to buy salt&vinegar chips.

Ban assault protons

>>You need to be 18+ to buy salt&vinegar chips.
Well done. 90% won't understand that joke.

The same 90% that insist that Rick and Morty isn't trash.

>Tool is repeatedly used for murder in Europe
>Gets banned, crime goes down

>Tool is repeatedly used for murder in USA
>Let's make it EVEN EASIER for everyone to buy one!
>Get shot

God you fuckn Brits are pathetic.

Kek

>crime goes down

One wants to stop UK from fucking itself so much but one also kinda wants to see how far will they take it.

Well done, keep for pasta

>throwing vinegar in someones face will irreversibly melt their face off in minutes

>>Tool is repeatedly used for murder in Europe
>>Gets banned, crime goes down

>Tool is used for rape, murder and assault in Europe
>Gets easier to get entry, crime goes up

Refugees welcome!

Do people actually buy acid specifically for the purpose of face-melting?

I assumed that they just get it from old car batteries.

You could put boiling water in a thermos and do the same damage.

But we can't actually acknowledge the fact that its the Coloreds who are the problem, so we have to blame the acid.

Same thing with guns in this country, really, except we have that constitutionally ring-fenced.

>I assumed that they just get it from old car batteries.
Auto parts store. Get NEW acid.

Also, Floor and Tile supply will have acid for cleaning tiles after installation.

Drain cleaners are extremely caustic, too.

You never needed a rule until now.

how would a kid even buy acid?

isnt that shit for lab supply/chemists only?

Shouldn't have let those pajeets and sandniggers into your country.

>Drain cleaners are extremely caustic, too.

This. You actually want to use a basic substance for this sort of thing, as most acids will only burn the surface of the skin.

Lye can be easily acquired for a number of applications; I suspect that's what's used for a lot of these attacks.

Fucking hell Norway

The right to own high capacity flask full of acid shall not be infringed.

>Lye can be easily acquired for a number of applications; I suspect that's what's used for a lot of these attacks.

Added pain. The first reaction is to wash the face off with water. This actually activates the lye and causes more damage.

You can make all kinds of acids from household materials. This ban is useless.

Only adult Muslims should be allowed to use acid as a weapon.

>How was it ever legal in the first place?

Toner Transfer PCB etching.
Harvesting from electronics.
Keeping your pool ph balanced.

Acid is useful.

I would engage in any weird ass fetish she has, id eat her toe jam on a cracker.

>crime goes down
Whatever, dumbass.

I thought they banned acid in the nineties?

youtu.be/C8G8cdbPmp8

>mfw I didn't notice that she is feeding goats until my 30th look

Milk and coffee gets banned.

you can make acid from human urine. that's exactly how the terrorists like to make nitric acid, this will only hurt cleaning supplies sales

Acids have many, many legitimate uses.

As assholes discover or popularize illegitimate uses, laws change.

OP is a Bong and should know Bong history, including the very old custom of women throwing "vitriol" at other women, often over lovers quarrels.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/11/acid-attacks-victorian-britain

Wog bonus from link:

>The question first came alive for me in the Indian state of Bihar in 1980, at a town on the banks of the Ganges called Bhagalpur where police had blinded more than 30 prisoners by pouring acid into their eyes and poking at their eyeballs with needles and bicycle spokes. It was a scarcely imaginable act of cruelty in a modern democracy during peacetime (or perhaps anywhere at any time, in peace or war). Indira Gandhi, then India’s prime minister, told India’s parliament that reading about the events in Bhagalpur had made her physically sick. The blindings had gone on, intermittently, for several months and there had been little attempt to keep them secret: the victims were low caste and often small-time criminals, and the town, when it came to hear of their barbarous punishment, largely applauded. How could it?

holy shit!

thats ecstatsy youre looking at though f a m

>Grapefruit juice

Does this mean blacks in bongland will migrate elsewhere?

grape =/= grapefruit

>implying children are the group of people who will be using acids for terrorist attacks

what a bunch of schizophrenic cucks

pusy

> crime goes down

We all know this is a lie, Knut. Gun crime goes down, all other violent crimes skyrocket.

That's pretty much true mate, instead of chilling on the block with a knife that can land you in the nick instantly and can be traced back to crimes if you use it, just put some drain cleaner in a bottle if your caught with it you will probably be told to pour it away if it's not in its original bottle and if you do run up on man and dash this acid in there face then all you gotta do it get rid of the bottle there is no "weapon" to trace back to you, even if you go out the next day and caught with a bottle of the same acid

thats not terrorism thats homicide and shit

whats the point of banning guns again if it just means having acid thrown on you and wishing you were dead for the rest of your life instead?

BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T HAVE SHITSKINS THROWING IT IN PEOPLES FACES

Drain cleaner

>0-5

the chart shows that race is a much bigger correlating factor in gun crime than gun law

whats the pirate flag supposed to mean and why are all its users cuck faggots?

You tell me, you faggot NEET. Your race theory also goes out the window or are Nigers not black enough for you?

another incoherent mentally ill liberal

get help

get a job you nigger

>race is a social construct you fucking worthless nigger

like i said, get help

Yeah cause kids won't just hang around outside and ask some old guy to buy it.

>ban on acid sales
>not realizing chemistry is possible
Are Brit politicians fucking retarded?

Because a ton of acids are useful for a ton of different things?

Hell I burn through HCl like water.

The UK just gets more and more ridiculous. Pretty soon you're not going to be able to buy gasoline for your car because it's flammable. Or they're going to make peanuts illegal because some people are allergic to them so they could technically be weaponized.

The nanny state is real.

i just ate a few grams of it

I will surely listen to an unemployed retard posting two maps and calling it science

>Yeah cause chav kids won't just ask some old chav to buy it.
FTFY

Oh yes all of those hoodlum chemical engineers

intredasting

>Ban them to people under 18.
>The crimes of acid attacks are all perpetrated by people over the age of 18, adults.
WOW ITS LIKE YOUR HELPING!

what a fucking horse shit country.

>unemployed

lmao you're so pathetic having to believe this to not have to actually debate me

Oh shit, let's ban everything now, shall we?
It's funny how all those things, that have been freely accessible to anyone for centuries, and never were a problem, suddenly are considered a problem today and absolutely need to be banned right now, according to politicians. It's as if banning everything and making people helpless children is actually going to make their lives better.

Read 1984 you nigger, read it twice, and then read it again.

ok mister "here I'm posting at 12 o'clock, but I make 200k/year", also I need to prep for your master argument of 2 pictures

Vinegar is fucking acid and if you know how you can make it concentrated enough to burn.

Most acid attacks are either with drain cleaners or with the stuff in car batteries though.

>ok mister "here I'm posting at 12 o'clock, but I make 200k/year",

As if that doesnt apply equally to you?

Look, another retarded insincere faggot hypocite leftist who just insists everything is the way he says it is even though all evidence points to the contrary, and makes fallacies against anyone who disagrees

Why do you even bother?

he was comparing vinegar with sulphuric acid.

do you realise how retarded you sound.

>boiling water does the same damage as sulphuric acid

how about gasoline and a match

I mean here you are spouting that I'm a leftist and your (((evidence))) is a project that took you hours in MS paint

that would require 2 components.

Vinegar is just a weak acetic acid. If concentrated enough acetic acid burns skin.

Boiling water will probably do more damage than sulphuric acid unless the acid is left on for a long time. It takes like 30-40 seconds for sulphuric acid to eat through dead skin and even cause irritation.
Boiling hot water will cause pain in a second and damage in about as much time.

The only time an acid attack is more dangerous than boiling water is if it gets in the eyes, the acid is also boiling or for some reason you leave the acid on for a few minutes.

if you want guns to be banned and think its impossible for niggers to be intellectually inferior, congratulations, you are a radical leftist regardless of your autistic useless economic views

>is too inbred to understand the point of my post