Why do anime only fags dislike Josuke?

Why do anime only fags dislike Josuke?

He's pretty much the most "complete" Jojo

He's nice without being a moralfag like Jonathan

He has madman moments without stealing the spoilight like Joseph

He's a badass without coming off as a cunt to others like Jotaro.

He's pretty much a combination of previous Jojos minus the negative sides. So why the hate?

Because he has shitty hair

>anime only fags
Well there's your problem

Anime isnt even halfway finished you shit

Shit hair.

Because he isn't a Ripple user.

His hair is shit

Really? I don't lurk much jojo threads.

Delete this

Jonathan is best Jojo.

anime isn't even finished

johnny, joseph and jolyne are better

Josuke is the most well rounded I agree.

Joseph still my favourite.

He's boring and not the protagonist.

What's wrong with joshua?

>Why do anime only fags dislike Josuke?
For anyone actually bot in the know, they don't. The majority on most sites I've checked really like him. I've checked extensively. I have a problem.

Stop trying to...I don't know what you're trying to do?

Johnathan and Jotaro's straight forward, simple and theatrical personalities are the most likable

His new VA is shit, like your series. So yeah, it's perfect for it

Josuke gets less and less spotlight as part 4 progresses though thanks to that Christmas cracker hair looking mother fucker Rohan.

His hair is fucking shit
No, seriously, his hair look like shit

They don't.

jack of all trades master of none

You talking about Giorno and Jotaro or are you talking about Josuke?

Because overall he looks bland. The only one strong point of his character is his hairstyle.

I think it was a huge mistake making him navy blue instead of purple in the anime. It made the character "pop" a lot better in the color manga and ASB game. He was fabulous as shit without compromising his masculinity.

Now he's just so boring to look at in most shots. David, please, make Josuke purple again.

you sound like you're describing a mary sue

>Why do anime only fags dislike Josuke?
implying
Anime is going on which is why he's getting the spotlight in the discussions, nothing more.

>He's pretty much the most "complete" Jojo
If by complete you mean boring normalfag, yes.

>He's nice without being a moralfag like Jonathan
No, he's nice with psychotic episodes which is neither cool nor great.

>He has madman moments without stealing the spoilight like Joseph
That's not a good thing.

>He's a badass without coming off as a cunt to others like Jotaro.
Jotaro is detached badass. Replace detached with boring and you get Josuke.

>He's pretty much a combination of previous Jojos minus the negative sides. So why the hate
I have no idea where you pulled this out of. He's just a regular guy who gets mad often.

Negatives are important. Its not until a bit later where Josuke comes off as a bit of an asshole, like in Harvest or the alien arcs.

>pic
took me a whole minute

Because pt. 4 anime is pure shit, full of quality and bad character design that don't look nothing like Araki's art. Rohan looks like Michael Jackson now, holy shit.

He's a faggot.
Maybe not Jonathan tier, but still.

Josuke has excelent chemistry with Okuyasu and Koichi
and was a good foil to Kira

Anime only fag here, Josuke is pretty gureto, don't know what the problem is

I don't dislike him, I just think he's boring. He has so few flaws and that's what makes him so bland. I normally like the supporting Jojo characters a lot more.

I'm an anime only but I think he's great, there isn't really any character who I don't like if I'm going to be perfectly honest.

Also I'm going to read the manga, please don't shout at me.

he's modeled after shemales

Joseph > Josuke > Jotaro > Jonothan

Jonathan is great you fucking nigger.

>Jotaro above Johnathan

I hope you mean any Jotaro other than Part 3 Jotaro

New Josuke is better

>Like any JoJo before part 6

The real mark of an anime only fag.

It use to be okay to like Josuke but Jo2uke is just so much better he got pushed out of the "okay to like" group

he lacks the edge Jotaro has.

and is a downgrade in powerlevels cause he cant stop time.

Jotaro is really the only jojo thats cool. otherwise, its the villains that make the show, namely Dio.

Who the fuck hates the most chilled of jojos?

Saying that, if people don't like him now, they're going to really not like him as he becomes a background character after dealing with the sniper rats.

Next they'll be saying Kira looks bland as fuck.

Jotaro is only good as a supporting character, he's terrible as the MC.

Have fun user!

>part two Joseph
>not objectively the coolest motherfucker
Really nigga

What is a good MC for you, user?

My anime only relatives love him.

People hate Josuke?

Im a showfag, and he is pretty damn likable every character on this arc is good so far.

Jotaro is the only character i disliked, and he is better this season now his edge is turned down.

Part 2 Joseph

[Spoiler]Caesar ;_;[/spoiler]

It's true though

Jotaro is a lot more entertaining in part 3 than Jonathan was. He pulls bullshit like Joseph, except he doesn't act like a retard beforehand. Drops one-liners whenever he gets the chance. Punches a shark.

Jonathan is as whitebread as they come.

>and is a downgrade in powerlevels cause he cant stop time.

So going from Giorno to Jolyne must have been a huge shock for you.

I dun get it

Wut?

>muh hair hurr durr

He's objectively good and written well, but he's really just boring. Where the anime is, there's not much reason to care about him at all.
To my anime only friends though, things really pick up soon.

I like Giorno more

I didn't watch a single episode of the anime and Josuke is my least favourite JoJo, this doesn't mean I dislike him.
But I guess the point of this thread is bashing anime-only so count me in.

Here's a serious answer:
From the perspective of someone who hasn't read the manga yet, you guys have to understand that its extremely slow and directionless compared to literally any previous part
We're 15 episodes in and we don't even know what the fuck we're doing here. Parts 1 and 2 would've been over, and at least in part 3 we had a plot within the first few episodes
>holyfuckingshit Dio is alive lets kill him with some next crazy gen Joestars with new powers before he completely revives and destroys us all
All we know about the plot of diamond is unbreakable after 15 fucking episodes is that there's a guy with a bow and arrow making stand users
Its just not that interesting
Also,
Josuke gets in the same predicaments Jotaro's egypt crew got into, despite the fact that Jotaro is literally in the same town as Josuke. He's never warning Josuke about how pretty much anybody could be an enemy sutando user. Instead, we just go through the same surprise bullshit we saw already in stardust crusaders, except its not a surprise to the audience anymore.
Basically Josuke is an imperfect Jotaro, both redundant and weaker.
Don't get me wrong though I hope it 180s and Josuke becomes the man, I'm just telling you why people who haven't read the manga don't like him. Anime is slower and we've had to wait 15 weeks to see pretty much nothing happen.

Really?

>Sup Forums
>liking Gary Stus

I am not a anime only fag but I think it's because he's overshadowed by the DIU cast.

The part 4 anime hasn't been looking great compared to the manga, I agree.
But fuck that new OP is great.

Only read the manga up to halfway through part three and I kinda like him. At least more than Jotaro.

I've got a buddy who thinks Josuke is bad because of his hair. I'm not even memeing, he hates pompadours

To be honest, Josuke just perpetually seems 'checked out' of scenes most of the time.

Like in any given scene, shit will be going the fuck down and Josuke is just kind of in the background like staring off like "Aw man is that a porsche that just drove by... Nice"

Furthermore, his stand seems to just be a carbon copy of Star Platinum with a healing ability tacked on. Design wise he's just Jotaru 2.0 except shittier.

Joseph Joestar is still hands down my favourite character, because he is just way more engaged in the plot itself. Hell even as an old man he has already managed to outshine Josuke when he sliced open his wrist to save some dumbass baby.

Joseph has always been an MC that wins not by just being stronger than his opponents, but by outsmarting them in battle and being one step ahead.

Jotaru was also pretty good about that, but he lost some points with me for being all edgy and shit, which honestly is not that great imo.

Josuke isn't the best halves of Joseph+Jotaru... he's the worst halves.

He's an idiot who can't control his emotions, and he's edgy as fuck and looks like a 13 year old teen girls attempt at drawing a dream boy.

There is nothing positive about him that I have seen yet.

I must have really shit taste compared to you guys, because Josuke's my favorite Jojo. From his design to Crazy D, he's been my favorite since I read part four a while back.

Well for starters, his hair looks like shit.

That's a good point, he does seem pretty balanced. But then, he's also the protag in the most 'normal' of circumstances (at least compared to what the others go through), down to his relationship with his mother. No reason to bash the others though, it's not a bad thing for them to excel in certain areas. They also have more presence than Josuke, which is kinda okay because Part IV calls for other characters to get spotlight.

So yeah, hipsters and faggots from Sup Forums hate him.

He doesn't have a great catchphrase or a girlfriend, he's upstaged by Koichi and Jotaro constantly, his music is subpar, his Stand doesn't do anything particularly great...

>talking about power levels in JoJo

WHERE IS MY NEW EPISODE

so does josuke was send back in time to the past to save his past himself and that why he chose that haircut?

Yes, no, and fuck you.

Animeonly fag here. He's by far my favorite jojo

fuck off scum

>Josuke>Johnny>Gappy>Jolyne>Giorno>Joseph>Jotaro>Johnathan

>Dio best villain

It was poorly handled imo.
The man being a time-travelling Josuke would have been predictable as fuck, so I'm glad it didn't go anywhere and it was just a random guy with the same hair, but obscuring the guy's face and never doing anything about it feels like the subplot lacks closure or Araki just fucking forgot.
I would have been satisfied with being shown it was just someone else and moved on.

Did Josuke die like the rest of the JoJos or did he survive?

>his Stand doesn't do anything particularly great...

>Anime only fags dislike Josuke
Seriously? They should be purged then.

>Don't get me wrong though I hope it 180s and Josuke becomes the man

He's got about 3 more fights left in the series.

And the series isn't even half way over yet.

Giorno is kinda my favorite.

who and who? i take it Jolyne must be a Jojo

I thought Kira looking bland as fuck was the whole point. He's just an average guy living an ordinary life.

loss

>Jotaro and Dio are the only cool characters

Holy fucking pleb.

I read the manga, and he was kind of a huge asshole in the end.

Jonathan > Joseph > Josuke > Jotaro

>he was kind of a huge asshole in the end.

How?

Jonathan that high

That arc where he played dice with rohan.

Rohan BOOK'd a bunch of nerds to spam Josuke hate.

Well, Jonathan is the manliest jojo and one of my favourite jojo characters of all time.

Only Giorno survived

lurk for 2 years before posting

>his stand doesn't do anything particularly
Ughhh... Get out of here Crusadefag

That was hilarious af, don't you agree he kinda deserved that?

You just explainde it, he is bland