myanimelist.net/animelist/Nats
myanimelist.net/animelist/Kamaros182
myanimelist.net/animelist/daioh77?status=2&order=4&order2=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pfffff hahahaha

Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

fite me irl I bet you liked Angel Beats

Is that all you've seen?

I pretty much only watch Anime in social settings or when I'm very sure I'll like it.

But they're all shit except Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo, Samemonogatari and Yuriseijin.

>death note, clannad and soul eater
>rated the same as either FMAs

This is bait right?

>soul eater
obvious bait is obvious

Some of it is bait, but I do genuinely think that Soul Eater is a great anime. Most of the score's weight comes from the ending.

>these are all the anime I've watched

>MAL
Kill yourself

Have you not watched more than that?

That's pretty pathetic.

>no 10s
Sorry about your taste.

No Boku No Hero? Weird.

Don't want to hijack, but I was wondering; would the person who has One For All need to abstain from sex if it's host is male?

>watching more anime than me
Feels bad man
Slightly. Just couldn't get into them at all, but I liked the themes.
>not having 5/10 as "average"
I'll bite, what's a 10/10 anime.

>zankyou no terror 8/10
Well that's one way to admit you're a complete idiot. No surprise you're from MAL.

>I'll bite, what's a 10/10 anime.
None of the ones you have on your list deserve such a score.

It's probably the weakest 8 on the list, I'll give you that, but it's a really good watch.
I'm missing Angel Egg and Evangelion. What else could warrant a 10/10?

>What else could warrant a 10/10?
School Days.

You just want recs huh? Here only one or two masterpieces are missing from this list. Majority of the titles aren't that great but I can't make it too easy since that's not how appreciating quality works.

Well, I guess our definitions of 10/10 just differ. If there are any flaws at all, it's not a 10/10 for me. It's that simple.

Fuck, I wish MAL allowed decimal ratings.

You have meme taste. Your entire life is a meme. Check out what good taste looks like

myanimelist.net/animelist/mrrunningbear

>If there are any flaws at all, it's not a 10/10 for me

>code geass
>9

It's Death Note with shitty mechs and generic anime characters. I can't trust your opinion after that.

Dropped it after two episodes.

Filter him you stupid idiots. It's not hard to filter tripfags.

>Zankyou no terror that high
>Angel beats that high

>all those good anime rated below 7
>AS is a 10

Angel Beats is the average anime. Okay idea, botched execution, shitty genre-specific tropes. So it's a 5.

Can anyone explain why everyone hates Zankyou?

>Baccano!
>5

Yeah, that's just a shitpost.

If you are unable to see how the plot becomes pants on head retarded after half the episodes I'm afraid no one can make you understand.

this thread is giving me cancer
What are the fucking mods doing

>AS
>10/10
>Code Geass
>K-On!!
>9/10
Thankyou, tripfag. I had a good laugh.

I really wanted to like Baccano! I really, really did. Characters were great. Concept was great. OST was great. Plot was absolute shitshow and dialogue was written by a 12-year-old.

Well, since we are sharing our tastes, then let me show you my superior taste.

Not bad. Please explain why Clannad is so good? That's probably the only one I just don't get.

You're a contrarian plebian.

Lelouch makes Light look generic, so Code Geass is already better. Also, the mecha were awesome. I can't trust your opinion.

>lelouch
>not generic

I'm sorry, what?

>Bakemonogatari 8/10
stopped reading there

>shigatsu
>8
>ever

>koe de oshigoto top
>kxs bad
great taste

I don't rate anime on MAL because why the fuck would you do that but After Story really is 10/10. Only Evangelion surpasses it. Shinsekai Yori, Tatami Galaxy and NNB come close.

>Mooshchischi
>Lower than 10

Rate me

Your list looks like shit. learn how to design

myanimelist.net/animelist/Lirina
myanimelist.net/animelist/Nats
myanimelist.net/animelist/Kamaros182

Its good for a personal reason. It's the first piece of media that ever made me cry. It hurt so good. I understand that looking at it critically, it's kinda bad (forced melodrama, reset ending etc), but it was the first one i saw, and the first one that made me feel anything.

>Plot was absolute shitshow
Did you also dislike Pulp Fiction?

>and dialogue was written by a 12-year-old.
Did you watch the dub?

Inoffensive taste. The most out-of-place one is probably Kaiba, OreImo, Yosuga no Sora, or WttNHK

You really hate incest themes, don't you?

>Lelouch makes Light look generic, so Code Geass is already better. Also, the mecha were awesome.
I agree that CG is a 9/10 and Death Note pales in comparison, but as far as I'm concerned it was the pacing and themes that made Code Geass so great. The characters were mainly interesting because of the ideals that they respectively represented.

>op is a newfag and thinks his opinion matters

>DBZ 9
>K-on 5

Aight, I can respect that.
>Did you also dislike Pulp Fiction?
I liked the plot structure. The jumping around worked really well. It was just so god damn predictable at points.
>Did you watch the dub?
No, it's just the moments where characters who are set up as evil masterminds go "hey kill those guys in the train there".

But now that I reflect on it, it did a lot of things right. The jumping around and the split plotlines were pretty well executed. 5/10 might be a bit low. It was better than Angel Beats, that's for sure, I just was so hyped up for it and then it was not as good.

Give me one (1) valid criticism of DBZ

Oh wait, you can't

Too fucking long.

Wtf is this bait

Zankyo no Terror and Kimi no Uso on 8? ON FUCKING 8? ARE YOU SERIOUS? And FMA & Clannad on 6...

you could at least try

if you are, kill yourself

>Zankyo no Terror and Kimi no Uso on 8? ON FUCKING 8?

I'll bite. Why are they so bad?

Someone post the tripfag list.

pulsating neck fat

Honestly I was expecting a lot worse

>I just was so hyped up for it and then it was not as good.
Yeah, I can understand that. It's how I felt about Texhnolyze. Someone I respect the opinion of considers it to be the single greatest anime of all time (and so do many of the elitists on Sup Forums), so I watched it expecting to be utterly blown away. I try not to get over-hyped about things like that anymore.

I only saw Baccano on a whim, so I didn't have those same lofty expectations walking into it, and I'm a sucker for anachronism and 4th wall breaking shenanigans, so it's not surprising that it left a good impression on me.

>Hamatora S2 above S1
yeah no

Check it, fags

>The most out-of-place one is probably Kaiba, OreImo, Yosuga no Sora, or WttNHK

Kaiba was not as good as it is made out to be. It got messy and confusing in the last few episodes and it wasnt really an enjoyable watch.

Also, i like incest, but those shows were really bad. Oreimo is one of those cringiest shows out there, and yosuga no sora was good for a fap.

Also, While Nhk might be a good show for some, i dont agree with it's ideas and messages, and the ending really made me dislike it.

>Casshern Sins
Excellent Taste

>FMAB being that low

>Casshern Sins
>Drama
Wait, what?

Well heres my old abandoned bland looking ass Animelist :
myanimelist.net/animelist/daioh77?status=2&order=4&order2=0
Will probably never update it again even though my tastes have changed a bit and ive seen a lot more shit than that. This was also before i got into a lot more Gundam / space themed shit and also more slice of life but i wont bother updating it because who the fuck cares. Im still a 27 year old shonenfag though so go ahead and bully