How will you ban loving libfucks control 3d printed weapons?!

gizmodo.com/3d-printed-semi-automatic-gun-is-simply-terrifying-1756820431

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/23/3d-printed-bullets_n_3322370.html
gizmodo.com/224739/dread-silent--monster-weapon-spins-out-120000-rounds-per-minute
instructables.com/id/Nitrocellulose/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trick question, they won't and will try to ban something else next time retards.

Regulate ammunition?

3d printed powder and lead.

3D-Printed Bullets Exist, And They’re Terrifyingly Easy To Make

huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/23/3d-printed-bullets_n_3322370.html

How are you printing gunpowder?

Liberals are attempting to demand embedded jew control in all 3d printer hardware and software, the same as they already have on all copiers and most all printers. If you try to make a photocopy of US currency any modern color copier will not allow it. The jew wants to control the technology. They have been using printed plastic guns as their excuse.

idk i'm shitposting

Powderless ammo becomes more efficient by the day.

You can't stop progress.

Dont have to 3D print gunpowder, but you can make blackpowder at home. Or is the government going to put regulations on charcoal and piss

Tec9, glocknade and converted blank gun scenarios ahoy!

>Gunpowder, also called black powder, is a simple mixture of saltpeter, sulfur, and charcoal. The trickiest part of making black powder is sourcing these three supplies. Once you find them, you mix them together and create an explosive black meal. Be extremely cautious when handling black powder, and make sure to store it away from heat and flame. Read on to learn more about how to make gunpowder.

Imagine how many retards will blow themselves up when they have to start making this shit themselves.

They won't. They will just make bullets illegal.

And remember, the first airplanes could barely go a mile. Then it wasn't long before they were crossing the country, then the ocean. You can't stop it!

You can print your own now. Don't try to stop the progress because you fear the future, because you can't.

imagine being british and readin your post and getting sent to jail for 15 years because of this post

Same could be said for most pioneers. Then one day people get good at it.

Do you still need the same ingredients for that type of ammo?

Net neutrality regulations.

Make 3-D printing weapons illegal?

Authoritarians don't 'control' shit, they make laws and they enforce them best they can. Works in the long run.

For literally googling gunpowder wiki? Sounds harsh.

Good luck running a semi auto on black powder. The best you can hope for with that is a revolver.
Smokeless powder is a bitch to make.

>The best you can hope for with that is a revolver.
I like wheelguns though

This is also true. As 3D printers and that whole community evolves net "neutrality" will prob try and handle transgressive stuff in that sphere.

>They’re Terrifyingly Easy To Make
1 hr per shot

You just make the weapon blowback with enormous tolerances. Like a hi point and a bolter had a baby. Or you get 100 rounds off so before it gums up. Or we go wild west. What is your point?

In that case the 2nd amendment might become more true to it's original intent ironically.

>Powderless ammo
cant be completely without powder. How else are you going to create the energy to propel the bullet?
A powderless weapon would be a railgun for instance.

pls tell me how powderless ammo work or do I need to head for /k/ for that?

My point is people like to think that you can make gun powder at home and run your ar15 off of it. You can't

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

That article was 4 years ago. They have autos now. And like all technology, it get more efficient by the day.

When your dumb ass doesn't have anything to defend yourself with my shitty DIY wheelgun will be more than enough.

You don't understand the 2nd amendment at all

I'm not saying a revolver wouldn't be good, hell it would even work for a good pump action shotgun. Anything that doesn't require blowback to run will be fine. Just don't expect to run your semi autos with black powder.

>2017
>Not kniwing how to use solid works and tweak desigs to get around DRM

But you understood what I was saying?

>government
>control

how's that been going

check out this bad boy - electric centrifuge!
The future is bright...
gizmodo.com/224739/dread-silent--monster-weapon-spins-out-120000-rounds-per-minute

bog off bog pill

sometimes you just cant risk it

You're kind of missing the point. 3D printed weapons aren't really supposed to be reused a bunch of times. They'd be used for 1 off crimes then ditched right away as a new one can just be printed. For someone like the Las Vegas shooter... Well didn't he have something like 17 guns anyways? Sounds like he was expecting a jam and came prepared, don't supposed someone like him would think ahead?

pretty cool but still at concept and theory stage it seems.

How do airguns work? And yes, large caliber high powered airguns designed to hunt large game do exist. No powder at all.
The only thing you need is bullets, that you can easily cast yourself with a mold a molten lead, and air, that you can carry in a scuba bottle, filled with a compressor or even a manual pump.

So were airplanes, cars, telephones etc...its happening

and air gun/rifle does not use ammunition (at least not in the danish sense of the world) but uses air/gas to propel bullet. All this happens in the weapon and is purely mechanical unlike a conventional firearm were the weapon function in conjunction with the ammunition. Correct me if I am wrong as this is not exactly my field of expertise to say the least. I just thought that powderless ammunition sounded contradictory

but yeah I am aware that other times of projectile based weapons exists.

>everyone will revert back to revolvers and lever-action
>tfw there will be a new cowboy era in your lifetime

>Smokeless powder is a bitch to make.

Doesn't look too difficult.
>instructables.com/id/Nitrocellulose/

What if someone someone just makes their own mini crossbow? It's quiet and impossible to track if make it right

> Correct me if I am wrong as this is not exactly my field of expertise to say the least.
Well, thank fuck you chimed in with your ignorance.

Ammunition is anything you need to discharge a weapon. Ammunition in the case of a slingshot is a piece of lead or stone. Ammunition in the case of a pistol is a cartridge containing smokeless powder, primer and a bullet. Ammunition in the case of an old blackpowder cannon is the powder, the shot and the fuse or cap or whatever initiating method.

How?

They will watch anybody that downloads the 3D files.

Yeah but thats not gonna keep a well armed government force at bay. The main point of 2nd amendment is to keep the government honest.

>Well, thank fuck you chimed in with your ignorance.
why not? This is Sup Forums after all and not /k/ so being ignorant when it comes to weapons is to be expected.
>Ammunition is anything you need to discharge a weapon.
so far so good
>Ammunition in the case of a slingshot is a piece of lead or stone.
ahh I see why I made my mistake. That is not how ammunition is classified in danish. My bad.

>The main point of 2nd amendment is to keep the government honest.

That seems really unpractical and stupid in this day and age.

No, it's pretty effective. At this point, a well-armed militia might not be able to defeat the government (depending on defection rates) but it could easily stretch out any civil conflict to the point where it would be very costly and for the government and definitely give other countries a pretext for intervening under the guise of "ending the American humanitarian crisis".

tl;dr Every little bit of power you have counts.

It's pretty easy to blow yourself up though. Shit ignites in room temperature if you make it wrong.

Ok so one person downloads and then puts it on 100 thumbdrives and distributes those. Now what?