His father, Benjamin Hoskins Paddock, was a diagnosed psychopath...

>His father, Benjamin Hoskins Paddock, was a diagnosed psychopath, and was described by the FBI as "extremely dangerous" with possible suicidal tendencies. "A glib, smooth-talking man who is egotistical and arrogant."

Countless studies show a strong genetic basis to psychopathy. Throw in a shitty childhood environment and it is all the explanation one needs for what occurred in Las Vegas. It's literally as simple as that

You can all stop playing internet detectives now

Other urls found in this thread:

pathocracy.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source?

You're right about that, however, the man has shown no signs of psychopathy, he was relatively successful in his career, he had hobbies, if I recall correctly he even had a pilot license, and although he was somewhat secluded he did manage to engage in relationships with women. All these facts make me a bit reluctant to believe he was actually psychopathic, also forgot to mention the fact that the killing spree was well thought-out and didn't come with passion.

Compare that to the Batman killer, who was diagnosed psychotic and had quite a few signs that something was going to happen, including from his conversations with a female co-worker and his psychotherapist.

Just search his name, he was on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted list in the 60s

Despite what is commonly believed clinical Psychopaths can have completely normal lives.

It may have been that he simply got bored of life and having absolutely no empathy (his desire for wealth, comfort and success from this point preventing him) enabled him to simply take as many people as possible with him. Because why not right?

Related?

He went 60+ years without running his plane into a building and amassed a fortune through card counting.

he wasn't crazy.

You seem to be confusing psychopathy with psychosis, two completely different conditions

>Genetics proves that mental illness is hereditary-Accepted
>Genetics proves there are differences between races- RAAAAAAAAAAACIIISSSSSSSSST

This

Psychopaths can be very adept at concealing how fucked up they are. They can appear completely normal, even to those with whom they have formed intimate relationships (well, the other person regards the relationship as intimate)

He was probably profiled to be the patsy. Just like oswald.

?

This.

Throughout history, psychopaths, sociopaths, narcissists, and assorted antisocial-personality-disordered individuals have ruled societies.

Psychopaths and sociopaths often exhibit glibness and superficial charm, have a grandiose sense of self-worth, are pathological liars, display extreme narcissism, are deceitful, cunning and manipulative, exhibit a lack of remorse or guilt, show a callous disregard for the feelings of others, have no conscience, lack empathy, and fail to accept responsibility for their actions.

In a competitive world, the people who act immorally, who have no regard for truth, are going to have an advantage over those who play by the rules. The result is that those who achieve positions of power will be the most ruthless, the most sociopathic, the ones without conscience.

pathocracy.net/

So this is the motive we're going with? Guy just randomly spent several months putting together a massacre for no reason.

I have so many questions regarding this aspect of this whole ordeal.
Who figured this out? How was it found out, confirmed and released so quickly. I'm assuming before yesterday a simple google search for Stephen Paddock wouldn't have linked his dad's info to him. Is there a place to search every FBI criminal? What did his dad do before he was a criminal?

The thing is that psychopaths arent (usually) particulary dangerous.

They are 1%-2% of the population. They simply dont feel much empathy when other people get hurt or whatever. That doesnt mean they want to kill people, their brain just works differently.

They can make fine doctors/soldiers or fields in general that involve dealing in stressful situations that involve human lives since they dont get nervous and act calm.

Why is there such a thirst for some deeper meaning or more sinister plot here? It seems likely he was a psychopath also and was clearly adept at planning and concealing.

>dangerous
>genetic

I don't like where this is going. If you think a system of genetic premeditation can work without keeping an entrenched ruling class in power, you're probably dumber than you look.

I guess user mean that he could very well have been a psychopath, it's really hard to tell because they mimmick non-psychopaths behaviors. Most psychopaths go under the radar their whole life - wolfs in sheep clothes.

>You're right about that, however, the man has shown no signs of psychopathy, he was relatively successful in his career, he had hobbies, if I recall correctly he even had a pilot license, and although he was somewhat secluded he did manage to engage in relationships with women.

>All these facts make me a bit reluctant to believe he was actually psychopathic

they shouldn't. most successful and happy people have elements of psychopathy and sociopathy, which in the end, is just the ability to see or do things to people that they won't like and not give a fuck.

it's painfully obvious you guys have never seen pic related in any documentaries. a lot of people honored, loved, and respected by their communities were born with the traits of a psychopath, in the sense of being fearless in the face of danger, lacking the usual plebian response to horror, and having the guts, balls, and brains to act dispassionately in times of crisis, but they directed their skills to noble professions. you should not be demonizing these traits, but rather the "bad apples" who go off track into some personal hell and apply their skills in destructive ways.

Yep.

High risk gambler, collected guns, lots of property, lived like a nomad. I’d bet he had thoughts like this all the time, he just waited until he neared the end of life to act one out. He looks just like his father, too. This guy was a predator kept reigned in by society, but society is crumbling.

>tfw almond activated

Reined*

JG Autographs?

Was someone selling his FBI file as memorabilia?

For fuck's sake. This almost tops pedo Podesta's Jeffrey Dahmer statues.

Where is this repository?

Benny boy being in Operation SOLO cup would be amusing, for sure. CIA fags should take note.

It's ironic that democracy is actually a better system for them to succeed in than aristocracy.

All the traits of a sociopath are perfect to aid a politician in their career.

This is my theory as well

You're right it can worth toward the betterment of society. More often than not they just become sex offenders though.

>Alfred H. Paddock
Anons . . . .

FBI vault