WE'RE ON THE NEWS Sup Forums!

SICK: Sup Forums Having Fun with Las Vegas Massacre

As news of the mass shooting in Las Vegas broke on Monday morning, the Sup Forums message boards lit up ... with congratulations to a white shooter for breaking Omar Mateen's "high score."

"Beaten by one kill, looks like the white man is king of mass shootings again," one anonymous Sup Forums commenter posted. "Stephen Paddock is the new king."

Police identified the Las Vegas shooter — who has killed at least 58 people — as Stephen Paddock.

One particularly nasty racist post mocked Asians for being defeated by "the white race." This anonymous user declared, "The real news here is that the high score is back in the hands of the white race. Get f**ked Asians, Cho was never going to hold it."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_A._Pepe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SICK!

Wee wee poo poo, put me on the news pls

Many racist celebrations emerged on Sup Forums. "I TOLD THESE BOZOS IT WASN'T ISIS LAST NIGHT AND THEY SPERGED OUT. NOW THAT IT'S A WHITE GUY THEY'RE HAPPY THAT THE US RECORD HIGH SCORE IS BACK IN THE HANDS OF THE WHITE RACE," another anonymous user commented.

"White man back on number 1," another user posted. To this, one user responded, "It was inevitable," while another countered, "but Breveik was already on number 1."

Everything posted here is satire.

Here we make fun out of nuffin

>Some faggot's blog
>news

Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do?

He probably made the thread tbqh.

>WE'RE ON THE NEWS Sup Forums!

>implying this hasn't happened in the past.
god you are really new aren't you?

Can i sue this fag for using my post without consent?

Many such cases! Sad.

we dindu nuffin
we wuz kangs

Perkele Satana.

>not knowing it was opposite day on pol and we were just playing along
journalists will make an article about anything

people who post here are of all races and extremely nice to each other

can't hurt to try

media extensions post race bait then screen cap
before getting called shills

>Shitpost on Sup Forums
>Cap your post
>Write about how evil Sup Forums is
Journalism!

>bozos

At least that one was a reporter, never in my 10+ years have I seen anyone on Sup Forums use the word bozo.

>tfw you will never get your shit post in the news

>Not reporting any truth
>but busy to smear the ppl they don't like

Journalists are so predictable.

When will Trump disavow?

>pepe redpilling the muslim angle as first reply

as long as some of the messages get through, no matter what

>One particularly nasty racist post mocked Asians for being defeated by "the white race."
This is comedy gold

My local news talked about Sam Hyde last night.

I just realized journalism is step 2.

>Quoting the post and replies
That's so dumb

>bozos

>normalfags trying to understand chan culture

Even the spooks don't really understand this place, let alone normie reporters.

The amount of newfags in the next days
Fuck.

>Homosexual journalist hates this site, makes stupid posts himself and screenshots them. Writes a stupid article. RInse repeat.

I was in that thread!

>tfw these retards use naughty words like nigger while trying to infiltrate our highly secretive organization

I sure do hate those N-words. How about you /pole/? LOL done any hate crimes lately?

It's amazing that they lack the ability joke about anything. Gallows humor is better for dealing with things than crying and moaning about gun control and other shit.

if you have not been hanging around this shit hole for a while one would have no idea that most of the post are LARP level fags. They post whatever view they think will piss off the most people.

This.
Sup Forums is a board of peace. If there's any nastiness in here, it is committed solely by sensationalist journalists, who are not real Sup Forumsacks.

>PJ Media
Yet another Eternal Boomer MUH TRUE CONSERVATISM rag.

yes, you own them

imagine the horror on the journalists face if he had seen the posts made from Sup Forums gold pass users
LMAO

I guess you all forgot about Anders Behring Breivik

They would have shat bricks.
Did you see the post about the Mexican kid? Gnarly

Lmao it's Sup Forums wtf did they expect ? Thoughts, prayers and candles ?

Yes lol just drew a swasteekee on a synagogue while saying the N-word !
Sieg Hail my fellow nazis !!! 8148 !!!

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I THOUGHT WE AGREED TO STOP POSTING ABOUT THE GOLD ACCOUNTS AT THE LAST MEETING

Whatever, as if the media would be reading this thread

>Lmao it's Sup Forums wtf did they expect ? Thoughts, prayers and candles ?

RIP Las Vegas victims, our duplicate digits go out to you

tfw no one has ever bought me Sup Forums gold

edit: OH MY GOD THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

>nodubs
Are you mocking vegas you horrid person?

How do we know that he didn't post it and write an article about it?

Stephen "Big & Rich dead in a ditch" Paddock
Stephen "Got Brooks & Dunn on the run" Paddock
Stephen "Sniper nest to watch Nashville's best" Paddock
Stephen "Shooting spree at the Grand Ole Opry" Paddock
Stephen "Bullet spray in Mandalay Bay" Paddock
Stephen "Asian waifus and ending laifus" Paddock

FUCK
please dont ban me from the golden channel again!
there you go m8 ;^)

PM sent

Hahahah, some of these are actually good.

Did you just assume my species?

>Stephen "Asian waifus and ending laifus" Paddock

Having fun yet?

Every now and then I find myself contemplating why do I even bother with this place anymore, since it has been overrun with cancer and was never good.

But then articles like this come up and I remember all the good times I've had over the years.

There are only 2 species. Go back to your safespace, you'll always be human.

Wow I literally can't, I'm fucking SHAKING right now! How can you niggers be so gosh darn evil?

People don't seem to understand that the reporter himself could have made all of those posts just to create a sensational story for himself to write.

"What is 'an anonymous message board'? I'll take, self-masturbatory media for 500, Alex.

Anyone writing 'Sup Forums' is on the level of the Las Vegas shooter, maybe lower.

It's always pretty sick to get on the news. Thanks for sharing.

Not even you or me. I'm a Sup Forums vet and still constantly surprised by the depths this place sinks too. But that's okay, because I've always enjoyed a challenge.

>virtue-signaling btfo
People don't seem to understand you can create your own story about Sup Forums posts by posting on Sup Forums...

top kek

>stating a fact
>celebrating
wtf gfy

Islam converts through coercion. Sup Forums converts through subversion.

Post the link, faggot.

False flag to encourage/promote investigation.

Shut it SWEDE, we're having a moment here.

racist bozos.

These posts don't represent the whole of Sup Forums, or even this board. Sup Forums is a board of peace and these statements are not reflective of the rich and vibrant culture of this place, nor of its kind and noble people.

Who is this guy at the anti rally?
If he never surfaces, is this the shooter?
Motive to kill Trump voters is clear

>kek
too soon?

>investigation
For what? Saying this guy killed more people than Mateen?
If anything, it'll drive more edgy teenagers here for us to brainwash.
Thanks media!

>more cannon fodder to redpill in our holy war against leftards

>the bell curve which single-handedly forced the establishment to lower the IQ required for being a retard

Shut your fucking face you bozo!

have a (you) for makes me laugh

wow sick xd

>"bozo"
>Sup Forums regular
ayy

SICK

Slow news day?
Make an anonymous post somewhere and then make news articles about it. Hardly Pulitzer material. Tyler capped his own post, then reported on it.
It happens quite often.

4CHUN DUD TING!

It's funny how our normal commentary becomes a lot funnier when you imagine a hysterical normalfag reading it

'Reporters' getting 'news' from Sup Forums.
The 4th estate is officially dead.

I'm glad we got the white guy USA record back but now USA needs to break some records in other countries.

Stephen 'slays in Vegas' paddock

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Max Stirner's writings, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

No link fag

and then we dindu it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_A._Pepe