Hi News Channel f you're on Sup Forums right now I have a message

REMEMBER THIS.
WE WILL KILL ALL IMMIGRANTS ONE BY ONE. BTFO SHITSKINS, MY GUNS ARE EVER READY FOR A NEW MASSACRE

nice try cnn
sage

Clearly he watched to many Rambo movies

I'd like to see you try.

- A White Immigrant

(u do realize that im asian right?)

Fuck off FBI

oни нe пoнимaли, чтo мы cдeлaли этo, чтoбы пoдopвaть дeмoкpaтoв.

hello, clinton news network-san

Include me in the article

on an anonymous message board

go home news you're drunk

nice larp kid

Nice try lurker
Sage

>look mom, I posted it again

чepтoв aмepикaнcкиe CMИ

Put me in the TV!

nice tab names

Sthap it.

Its time to stop posting. Working for CNN will give you an embolism.

You gonna do something with your guns or just say that you are? Ill be watching the news.

HANG ALL THE NIGGERS AND SHITSKINS!! RACE WAR NOW!!! GAS THE KIKES!!!!!

oh no he was put on a list of "terror suspects" along with 6 year olds and my grandma for listening to sean hannity

CIA NIGGERS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wonder what the last thought going through her mind as someone sawed off her head??

silence fagots don't break the concealment
if CNN is reading it all just ironic shitposting no one is genuinely nazi in here, stop scrolling you find nothing here.
>SAGE

>bork bork bork BOOOOORK BORK BORK BOR

do it, faggot

someone cap this shit OP just in case he is a flaming CNN cunt.

CNN, if you read this, I just want to let you know that Rick and Morty is the official show of the alt-right

plz include this pic in ur news segment as well

HELLO FBI

me too, take this pic fager CNN

why do you people always post these pictures of Grover from Sesame Street holding a gun?

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

Sigh. Antifa cuck troll, go fuck yourself.

Nice try NBC, CNN, ABC, and yes fox news, fuck off