folderman.mobi/s/fm56043.gif
folderman.mobi/s/fm56044.gif
folderman.mobi/s/fm56046.gif
folderman.mobi/s/fm56047.gif
himado.in/336546
thunderboltfantasy.com/story/
a.pomf.cat/etjbwd.mp4
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17552735
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/07/01/crunchyroll-to-stream-japanese-taiwanese-co-production-thunderbolt-fantasy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>All that blood

>Ep.1 is out
Where? nyaa gives me nothing.

>Yasumoto's character already dead!
For what fucking reason?

Just aired, no torrent yet.

Well at least it was pretty gruesome.

Does it have an animu style opening?

It has TM REVOLUTION

Gen does it again.

>literally a Taiwanese puppet show

So far as I know there is definitely ending.

This show's cast is great.

>First episode
>Puppets already getting decapitated

wew, he's going all out.

folderman.mobi/s/fm56037.gif
folderman.mobi/s/fm56039.gif
folderman.mobi/s/fm56040.gif
folderman.mobi/s/fm56041.gif
folderman.mobi/s/fm56042.gif
folderman.mobi/s/fm56043.gif
folderman.mobi/s/fm56044.gif

>[GanbaRaw] Thunderbolt Fantasy - 01 [TV 360p].mkv
At least something.

folderman.mobi/s/fm56046.gif
folderman.mobi/s/fm56047.gif

CR will sub it

Will Horrible rip it?

Yes, eventually.

Jesus F. Christ

>Sawano doing the music
The best anime that never was.

>folderman.mobi/s/fm56046.gif
LOLWUT! This was for real?

>I'm done with all of this
>Imma head to the sky.

Yes, absolutely!

you guys can watch full episodes here
himado.in/336546
low quality

NOT ANIME FUCK OFF

>thunderboltfantasy.com/story/
Pretty much confirmed 13 episodes.

Does every character get a chuuni taiwanese poem like the villain character?

>to animate

>verb (used with object), animated, animating.
>1. to give life to; make alive:
>God animated the dust.

>2. to make lively, vivacious, or vigorous; give zest or spirit to:
>Her presence animated the party.

>3. to fill with courage or boldness; encourage:
> to animate weary troops.

>4. to move or stir to action; motivate:
> He was animated by religious zeal.

>5. to give motion to:
> leaves animated by a breeze.

>6. to prepare or produce as an animated cartoon:
> to animate a children's story.

fuck off

Outwitted

Here is OP:
a.pomf.cat/etjbwd.mp4

How can it get worse?

Anime original scenes/ending.

AOTY

I can't view it

This isn't adapting anything, so everything's original

So it's all shit??

its shit uro the biggest hack

By that logic, Fafner in the Azure's complete shit. So you're a retard who should kill himself

There's already a precedent for doll anime and you could have lobbied to stop it during that time.

>Fafner in the Azure
>good
kek

That show is better than Eva, you massive retard

Betsutengai's poem

「萬物之生,死亡之序。奉吾則功上枯骨,逆吾則劍下亡魂。寒刃之前,唯此二道」

Japanese translation:

万物の生命の誕生、それは死の序章に過ぎぬ。我に従えれば、我の偉業を成し遂げる力となり、光栄の内に死に至る。我に服さねば、我の剣で斬られ屍骸となるのみ。我の冷たい刃の前にはこの二択のみ。

bad bait

Fafner has better characters, relationships and enemies than Eva. And the adults are actually reliable
How is Fafner worse than Eva?

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND

THIS ISN'T CG, RIGHT?

ARE THESE

ACTUALLY

FUCKING

PUPPETS?!

Depends on whether HS staff or Nyaa count this as anime or not. CR schedule for this is still TBA though.

YES YOU CAN SEE THIS IT ALL PUPPETS
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17552735

Yes. It was confirmed from the start. Urobuchi loves wuxia puppet shows and wanted to make his own wuxia puppet show

Sup Forums has really become a chinese hand puppets forum

They're lying to you. It's magical new type of CG.

Isn't everything better than Eva?

This is not anime, retard.

ITS BEEN TWO HOURS WHERE THE FUCK IS THE HIGH QUALITY SHIT

>Nyaa count this as anime or not
They even upload sentai and Kamen Rider on nyaa, they couldn't possibly have a problem with this.

-->

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

ITS GODDAMN 2016 AND THERE ARE BRAVE KAMIKAZE MADMEN WITH ZERO SENSE OF SELF PRESERVATION THAT ARE ACTUALLY DOING FUCKING PUPPET SHOW WITH LOADS OF FUCKING GORE AND PATHOS?!?

P R A I S E

T H E

B U T C H E R

18 song soundtrack by Sawano the hack. Actually an upgrade over Kabaneri's 13. Wonder how many of those just contain Kobayashi shrieking in German

Gotta praise Urobuchi and work some memes

Based Urobutcher gonna butcher terrible CGI and censorship.

Backseat modding is disgusting
Please learn your place

Don't redirect to those boards.

Nobody deserves that

That ED felt like I'm watching an actual taiwanese puppet show, it feels unreal.

Subs when?

I think, that was OP actually. Just used as ending due first episode.

Who's subbing it, I don't even see it on Crunchyroll's lineup

THIS SHIT IS FUCKING CRAZY

ANIME OF THE YEAR HOLY SHIIIIIIIT
CHRIST I'M HIGH AS FUCK, IT WAS YEARS THAT I WASN'T MIND BLOWN LIKE THIS

BASED UROBUCHI
A
S
E
D

Not before HD raw, or Crunchyroll release.

Compliments should be directed rather towards PILI, it's their work. Urobuchi just gave them PR and money.

Fuck off normal faggots shiteaters.
Not anime.

The taiwanese side actually funded 51% of the project, the other half is mostly Nitroplus and Good smile.

PILI offered him a collaboration after he went to Taiwan and some newspaper reported that he loved the PILI shows.

I pay my respects to anyone that was so reckless to get involved with a project like this dude.

>That opening
>fully animated monsters
>CGI visual effects
>additional animated effects for puppets
If this isn't animation, then what is?

>normal faggots
>for watching a martial arts puppet show

Who cares? Sawano is doing the music.

Finally I understood what Miyazaki meant by anime being a mistake.

Still it's mostly PILI's techniques. Nitroplus and Good smile just gave them direction and money.

Better animation than berserk.

Dude, that Opening is based.

ANIME DEATH AND REBIRTH

HA!

but so true.

Can anyone give the fine details about the story? All I could really piece together was that bad guys are chasing after the girl for some reason, and umbrella dude and vape man are good guys?

All they rely on established standards and one type of animation of ugly CGI, and nobody dare to try something unconventional. Thanks god for Urobuchi and this.
Anime finally properly saved!

It's very normalfag tier in Taiwan though, something like Sazae-san.
It used to get 98% ratings at one point, effectively halting all economic activity.

It's about sword that main heroine and her brother should to protect. Villains wants to steal it.

Villain wants to get a legendary sword that once used to defeat demons, the sword protectors are the two siblings and the sword is actually split between them, bad guy gets the hilt from the brother now he's after Dan fei.

Vape guy is described as cunning and manipulative, he's probably up to no good but he's helping the girl go after the bad guy, they'll meet many allies along the way which they'll most likely get butchered.

Also bad guy is actually a necromancer.

>The birth of all things is but the prelude to their deaths. Follow me and die for my works in glory; oppose me and die by my sword in ignominy: before the cold steel of my blade the world is but two paths.
is the gist of it.

Correction:
>The birth of all things is but the prelude to their deaths. Submit and die as my strength in glory; oppose and die by my sword in ignominy: before the cold steel of my blade the world is but two paths.
Basically, "Die either way."

The puppets look nothing like the animu designs.

>Can anyone give the fine details about the story? All I could really piece together was that bad guys are chasing after the girl for some reason, and umbrella dude and vape man are good guys?
There was once a war between humans and demons, and humans won through crafting legendary weapons. They are fighting over one of those weapons wight now, and the key is that the weapon needs both the sword and its scabbard together to have its full power. One major element upcoming is that they will need the help of a female demonlord if they were to have a chance against the main badguy.

What the fuck is this?

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/07/01/crunchyroll-to-stream-japanese-taiwanese-co-production-thunderbolt-fantasy

Note that the Japanese translation takes twice as long to pronounce. This must be what Butcher meant by saying the Japanese voice actors have a hard time; they had to speak faster than usual because the mouthflaps are in Taiwanese.

This caused the opposite problem with the Hellsing Ultimate English dub, where they had to extend dialogue just to give enough lines to match the mouthflaps. It seems Japanese is just a very long-winding language.

I can't find it on Crunchy. Not that I have an account but anime sites should be ripping it right?

Wuxia puppet show with Urobutcher involved. Join us for the ride, user.

BWAAAAAA BWAAAAAA ICH BIN EIN BERLINER IN DER SAY HEÝYYYYAAAA LETSS CRYYYER BWAAAAAA A TSSSTTTTSTSTTT

And Aniplex like every other designed to be popular thing though by the looks of it they didn't even kick in enough to get a proper listing under the home pages production committee list and are probably just responsible for another bland Sawano soundtrack and Japanese distribution.

Sounds Urobuchi edgy as all fuck . At this point I'm fully convinced he doesn't actually have some sort of philosophical insight on anything in particular and just likes writing chuuni shit about shit from his childhood and how bitter everything is. He's an emotional kid trapped in a man's body