PADDOCK WAS LEFT HANDED

The leaked picture of his body shows the gun on the right side of his head. BUT, the pics we've found of him so far support the hypothesis that he was left handed.

I smell a rat...

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.wnd.com/2017/10/theyre-all-around-youre-all-going-to-die/?cat_orig=us
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here he is with a left-hand-low grip on his picket, like how you'd shoot a hockey stick if you were left handed

Holy shit he's also blind! His eyes can't open!

Who did he owe money to? He was a gambler right.

Flip the image. Now he's right handed.

Gonna need better evidence than that, gumshoe.

My left-handed mum is a right-handed hairdresser. Also, google blocking software doesn't account for mirror images, sometimes it rapes the internet into left-handedness because it missed 3 inverts out of a total thousand images.

Drinking is one of the few activities most people are "ambidextrous" with. I'm going to have to see another photo of him doing something else to declare him a leftie (errr, handed, not political).

Like I said, it's a hypothesis, shill, but it's supported by all the evidence we have so far. Also, look at the difference in earlobes between paddock and the corpse

what leaked body photo?

Armbands like that are normally pit on the right hand so that security knows where to look for them more easily

wtf this is him?
so he really is a fucking libtard?

What do you think his last thoughts where? Remorse, anger, fear?

oh nevermind that pic isnt actually him

Oh yes. A while back Sup Forums found his name on some NASA special committee, offering another evidence point that this is him

No it isn't him. It's an image spread by shills to further dilute the truth. It clearly is a different man.

False, a right handed shot has their left hand at the top of the stick. Flip that sign around like a stick and you'll see that statement is incorrect.

Probably just some form of HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

>all the posters you see trying to slam investigation are from American flags
Almost like they're paying American posters to shut it down. Really makes me think...

>why arent I 50 hollow points ahead u might ask!

Probably anger for being set up, now everyone thinks he actually did it

Yes, but right handed people tend to shoot left and vice versa. I write with my right hand but shoot a hockey stick left

"finally, I am free. I have killed God."

>Oh shit....these CIA niggers want to kill m......

How the fuck do you tell which hand he uses from that picture

I am right handed. I shoot a rifle left handed because I am left eye dominant.

Jus sayin'

Ever shot a rifle, leaf?

Most semi-auto rifles are built to eject spent casings rightwards, as well as other features like the safety optimized for right handed/right eye dominant people. Hell, most machines in this world are geared for right-handed people, since left-handlers are like 1 in 20 of the population. So left handed shooters learn to suck it up and use guns right-handed, since guns optimized for lefties are rare & more expensive. Or we just get ambidextrous.
Also, older folks may be born left handed, but because of how they weee taught in school may be forced to be right handed.
So your handed-mess theory may not be the smoking gun of proof you're looking for.

Gun clearly landed on the right side of his head... note the trail of blood leading from the right side to the gun. Was probably kicked away by police because procedure is to separate guns from bodies, but you can see it started on the right side

>all these shills
Activates my almonds

So what. I'm left-handed but use tools and shoot with my right hand.

Convertion kits are plentiful and cheap for left handed shooters,

Looks there is blood on the chamber of the gun. If it is blood looks like it was there before a final shot was fired. The angle of it make me think the chamber rotated by 1 round exposing a clean and bloody chamber.

same guns. roy moore's gun waving stunt made the deep state nervous. so they want us to know they are watching.

Someone was choking this man.
You can clearly see a thick strap line across his throat and bruising on his neck from a hand or handgun being shoved into it.

HEEM SLEEPY

Depends on the gun and function. Sure, you can get an ambi magazine release for a Glock, but good luck finding a slide that ejects the casing to the left instead of the right.

Im left handed and write and shoot left handed so you cant really tell its different for everybody

Not relevant. I'm left handed but literally all I use my left hand for is handwriting and masturbating. Everything else I use my right hand or right foot. Right handed scissors, kick a ball with my right foot etc,

For what its worth

I take shots with my left hand and I'm right handed noob.

>gun placement matters
>police kicked the gun after they shot him

So what your saying is just pure speculation with absolutely 0 evidence?

what does it mean, user? is this shooting marketing for the new My Little Pony movie...?

To quote the woman who knew about the attack 45 minutes before it happened....

'THEY'RE ALL AROUND, YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!'

mobile.wnd.com/2017/10/theyre-all-around-youre-all-going-to-die/?cat_orig=us

Where is this woman?

Who is this woman?

How did she know?

Were there multiple shooters?

Inb4 white ppl all look the same.

Except he didnt use a glovk, instead he used one of the most popular and custimizable rifles on the market

You fucking tit. Im left handed. I use scissors and would hold a gun with my right hand, left handed people do many things with their right hand

I agree with this, because a picture I saw of him yesterday he had a left chest pocket on that shirt and it doesn't appear to be there. I think this image is flipped.

this proves it was actually george soros and john podesta lamestream narrative btfo

So what? I'm left handed with a pencil and right handed with a gun & a baseball glove.

>My Little Pony movie
underage b& detected. That's the Powerpuff Girls.

yeah, especially with the bitch in op hanging on his right hand

You Hold your drink in left hand leaving your dominant hand free, RETARD

Do you have anything better shill?

Retard. I drink with my left hand but my right hand is stronger and better for things like throwing and holding a gun.

>burger calling anyone a retard
nice try CIAnigger

>Shills start using proxies after I call them out for all being American flags or hidden flags

^

Unlike me, the shills can't get digits. Sad!

There is a trail of blood that starts after the pool of blood that is easy to see. There is also some drops before the pool of blood. Curious of how that pattern works out

put yourself in the situation in the pic, bitch hanging on your right hand, which one do you choose to use to grab a drink?

that was embarrassing for you

it's personal preference, i know right handers that use lefty sticks, and vice versa

the low hand is your finesse or stickhandling hand, the top hand is your power hand

apparently it's common in Canada to give right-handed kids lefty sticks, and America it's the opposite. hence why you see many Canadian NHL players with lefty sticks

forgot image

I am left handed but shoot right handed.

Its amazing when this shit goes down how many ballistic experts & qualified crime scene people we have on Sup Forums

Oh my god, it's like he was framed!

>mfw Sup Forums IQ avg is being weighted down by shills and redditors

>"Mission accomplished Mr. Gol agghhh"

lmfao fucking underrated as fuck

I don't get why the casings fired by whatever gun (he) used (before) are so clean? Like those casings are freash from being shot, and more importantly lay ON TOP of what ever remains of his brain indicating they were fired AFTER he died.

nice

I’m right handed and this is how I would hold a picket.

Isnt that a weird picture though? And one of the only two of this guy

From this blood pattern, it looks like he laid down and shot himself with the gun pointing at the floor. Wheres the wider shot. If he shot himself standing up, there would be a large spray pattern. Looks like he was restrained or drugged, and shot while lying on the floor....

I thought the same thing about the casings being clean and on top of the blood. but if you think about it, a slow moving liquid like blood pouring from a head won't wash over an object, it will simply flow around the object. I don't think that's something that we should be concerned about. However, I do think it's odd that there is blood that's sunk into the carpet and some that isn't, both with completely different blood patterns

Now we're getting somewhere. There has to be other photographs of the crime scene.

the blood would flow around the bottom of the casings... it would be more damning if the casings were bloodied on the top visible sides, showing they're bounced or rolled through the blood puddle.

(OP) #
You know this entire situation just keeps reminding me of the Manchurian Candidate movie with the brain implants and trigger words. I swear, nothing about this makes sense. The guy was brainwashed or setup as a patsy or something else.so bizzare

Easy once you recognize a mossad op. Multiple black vans all in within a few blocks of each other. She just put 2 and 2 together.

He or a coworker liked The Powerpuff Girls?!?!?!

CIA/MKULTRA/NSA/KGB/Mossad confirmed! Take this garbage to /x/.

That doesn't make any sense. Supposedly those bullets were fired BEFORE he died...when he was still alive.

Let's assume that he shot himself and fell backwards....why didn't the blood splatter when his head hit the ground backwards and cover the bullets?

Or are you saying that he shot himself first, died, then the continued to fire the 1000 rounds after he was dead?

Hi mossad, you messed up again.

>Armbands like that are normally pit on the right hand so that security knows where to look for them more easily

except the woman in the picture has the band on her left arm

You faggots will just make shit up if it suits your narrative

>why did I open the door for these CIA niggers

I M P E A C H

No, but you take the fact he owned multiple planes, worked 3 years as an internal auditor for a major defense contractor, lived in Orlando, Fl, (close for a pilot to Virgin Islands) and it's easy to start putting together that he was a human trafficer or transport for clientele for the pedo elite.

LOL

leafs almost NEVER know what they're talking about. They live in a fucking fairy tale land of make believe. YOU FUCKING ELECTED TRUDEAU....

us biological men dont watch cartoons you faggot.

This.

I don't either, you fucking moron. What are you trying to say? That he was actually a FtM tranny? How far does this rabbit hole go?

Well you can tell his mouth filled up with blood that then began flowing across his head, so I assume one puddle is from that and the other from the exit wound.

I'm holding a cup of coffee with my left hand, I'm right-handed.

I saw a thread about his father being involved in some communist infiltration set up by the FBI, it was archived immediately.

Wh- Why does it matter?

Which rifle did he use?

60 people are the whole of God. Hmmm...

>However, I do think it's odd that there is blood that's sunk into the carpet and some that isn't, both with completely different blood patterns
That was my first thought as well. Doesn't look right.

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

This is true, but we elected an actual nigger.

>he was left-handed
As a lefty myself (not politically) I can tell you that we are forced to do a lot of things right-handed. It gets to the point that some things just feel more natural right-handed.

A lefty could hold a gun with either hand on the trigger