Watching anime when the parents are in

>watching anime when the parents are in
>have to keep my hand on the mouse constantly and keep the cursor hovering over the minimize button

>Not having your computer set so you're facing the door and your screen isn't visible from the doorway

You fucking retard.

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

>Look guys, I'm a manchild!

Said the guy living with his parents.

This just in: parents don't always drop dead when people turn 18.

Literally this.

This shouldn't be a problem unless your watching some ecchi, pandering shit. Or are you just that insecure?

It's really common nowadays among people aged 18 - 24.
Barely anyone moves out as as soon as they're 18 now, nobody can afford it.

>when the parents are in
This implies it's not the normal state of things.

For MPC press "B" it pauses and minimises

>being this much of an underaged faggot

Get fucking b&.

Just use MPC-HC, "B" is the boss key.

If you live on your own and your parents come to visit you should put your nip cartoons on pause. But that's not the case here you actually just live at home and it's summer. Did you just watch your first anime?

t. Fem"anons" for whom it's socially accepted and not an embarrassment to watch anime or retarded neckbeard manchildren who see nothing wrong with it.

For smplayer any minimizing (including "show desktop" global button etc) pauses. Only on WMs with real minimize tho, such as XFCE, MATE, KDE or windows, Gnome 3 and derivatives are fucked.

>Did you just watch your first anime?
No I didn't, you did.

Thread should have ended here.

Doesn't excuse this retarded thread. I don't care if OP is actually underage but this topic is prime ban material.

>being this asshurt

>living with parents means you're underage
I want richfags to realize some people cannot afford to live alone.
Is right though. This is not the right place to discuss this.

False flag

>bumping it up from page 10

Thanks for the bump:)

Hello femcunt, suck my fucking dick you fucking whpore!! ooooh yeeaahhhh fucking lick those balls you slut FUCKING SNIFF THEMW WHORE mmmmmmmmmmmmmm good little fucking btich you like that?!!??? FUCKING BEND OVER AND SPREAD YOUR ASSS