Quick meta question: Is racism allowed on Sup Forums?

Quick meta question: Is racism allowed on Sup Forums?

Global rule 3 says:
>You will not post any of the following outside of Sup Forums: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, [blahblahblah]
And none of the Sup Forums-specific rules countermand this. It seems fairly obvious that the racism on Sup Forums is actually in violation of Sup Forums's 'Constitution', and should be reported and removed.

Kill yourself nigger.

If you're a spic you need to die.

Rules are for faggs

Fuck off dumb nigger.

there's no such thing as racism

yeah its allowed, especially if its against white people

but if something happens, like the shooting the other day, and the board is flooded with OP's all just senselessly shitting on white people and americans, with no real criticism or anything, just downright racism for whites and hate for americans, and you respond to one of these threads by posting gore, mods will ban you, because they're cum guzzling cuckold faggots

i only got unbanned this hour, but obviously i can use my phone to get past even a range ban from these pathetic retard moderators

KYS for trying to use our own rules against us

these rules apply when you report

Racism is a legitimate ideology based on science and the statistical analysis of society.

I can see why they would have it removed from other boards, but it goes hand in hand with being politically incorrect.

It also falls under speaking freely in debate. Which is Sup Forums rule #2.

Fuck off nigger.

If they didn't allow it in Sup Forums we would just go do it on all of the others boards

Sup Forums is a containment board, they overlook it here so they can have a hope of enforcing it on the rest of the site.

So, which posts ITT would you say are against the rules, and which would you say are legitimate racist posts?

>literally believing poltards don't already post like this on every board
Thank you for not visiting any other boards at least.

Die nigger kike

OP

its allowed only against non-human races such as africans, asians, italians

Underage posting is also against the rules.

You should be reported and removed. You flaming nigger weewoo.

it's not racist if it's true

Said the british monkey

So based on the replies it seems pretty obvious that it is in fact against pol's rules and should be reported. Thanks.

facts aren't racist, faggot

Define racism. I can show negative imagery and evidence of an entire nation or ethnicity, and it be accurate. Are you going to be concerned that I am being a racist, or are you going to evaluate what I have given you?
Racism itself is a knee jerk reaction to the negative evaluation of a race, but without any inspection of the reasoning, literally just a programmed reaction.

>Being able to bait all the pathetic whites to get triggered.
Kek
Calling someone a nigger isn't racist you nigger. Everyone in Sup Forums is a nigger, especially the self destructive Nazinigger.

Fucking fat lipped nigger

Any non racist should be gassed.

Kill all nigger jew monkies. Hail Hitler and gas the kikes.

Get gassed kike

fuck off you soulless insectoid niglet

It isn't. Jannies should do their work properly, they are getting payed to do that.

>hail

cant even do it right

>le racism is bad
Neck yourself

That rule was written well before Sup Forums was made.