Women & Marriage

Why do most on Sup Forums say all women are whores & will cheat on you whilst at the same time idolising the trad life & calling for whites to breed more?

Do your duties lads & get off Sup Forums - find a good woman & have some babies.

Yes goyim, go back to cotton field, we need your slave labor.

I think I'll pass. Maybe if you'd give a compelling reason why I should marry I'll reconsider. Shaming language won't persuade me.

women are stupid and i don't respect them

>implying a woman would marry me

Married Women will cheat. I've fucked a few.

white pathetic males

The age of roasties is over

hot

OP is right gentlemen. Do your duty!

Fucking saved

That's not how tits work.

Soon

Says the shitskin who lives in a white country because his people are subhumans who can't do anything for themselves

>someone says something I agree with so it must be true

Retard

>calling for whites to breed more?
>say all women are whores
How does the one excludes another? Yes, situation is so fucked that there is no words to describe it but you have to work with what you have.

Married for 5 years. Good church going girl when I met her. She started cheating on me around the second year and I didn't find out until the end. We got a divorce and she won the house. I now live in a camper. Never again

This. Please keep making more disposable slaves for us to um, employ. Make sure your kids go to college too or you're a failiure as a parent. Real college too, not that cheap community college bullshit. We need them to pay that debt for at least 20 years.

Because of the sexist patriarchy SKREEEEEE

i am not shitskin,you are living in shitskin country.
White males are pathetic expecialy here on Sup Forums. THey cant get laid cause they are beta

Already done.

Half of Sup Forums is some combination of too autistic or/and too unattractive to nail a girl. The other half isn't, but has convinced themselves they are.

Marriage is theft

You don't even need marriage to have a kids and healthy family.

Betas can easily get laid. All they have to do is keep their head down, fall in line, and financially support a hole and maybe/probably the children she had with an Alpha. If you aren't getting laid it's your own fault. We I mean they have set up a perfect system for you. Just quit insisting on passing on your shitty beta genes. Women don't want them and humanity doesn't need them. Just raise Chad's children and your reward is unenthusiastic sex from a used up woman past her prime. At least you're getting laid unlike those losers, right bro?

DISGUSTING

Just let Tryone have your babies for the sake of Diversity

hahaha fucking christian girls are tjhe worst.
Only atheism girls are worth

Honestly im 27 and i know im not ready mentally emotionally or financially for a wife and kids. Id much rather bang sloots.

I rather be single until I die than marry a filthy roastie. Either be totally submissive and virgin or don't even cross my path with relationship talk

Both are shit tier to be honest.
Traps are god tier. You have all benefits of woman without any downsides.

So what's stopping the woman from withholding sex once you put that overpriced ring on her finger, securing commitment? Because that's quite common in marriages where the woman who's used to sleeping with alphas has to settle for an icky beta provider. My uncle is in one; the poor sap is dead inside.

traps are good only in teens ages. because on 30 they are stit looking gpysies

I had a chance to pass on a couple of inheritable defects so I've never intended to breed. To risk a child being born with them would be the act of a sadist. Now both are minor defects but for a child they were certainly unpleasant. So although a son could have my height (192cm), build (broad shoulders/narrow waist), intelligence (150+ IQ) I refuse to risk them suffering eczema and arthritis.
Now imagine what that makes people who have multiple retarded children in my hazel eyes? If you are genetic trash you should be sterilised for the good of the human race. Hitler was too fucking soft.

It actually is the Jews, though. You'd have to be a fool to study the labor market development during the last 100 years and come to the conclusion "whelp, nothing has changed at all.".

>one bad experience
>ALL WOMEN ARE SHIT

OP, you have to understand, most people on Sup Forums are LARPers. They talk about saving the white race and being strong Aryan men when most of them aren't even near the expectations they themselves demand. It's all a LARP. And then you have angry betas who got screwed over by the some girl and refuse to get over it. Life is full of suffering and misery and instead of improving their conditions, they intend to make it worse or be complacent cucks. Don't let Sup Forums tell you how to be happy. Get married, have children, and succeed. It's proven that people who decide to partake in the tradcon lifestyle are happier on average. Just be careful on the woman you choose and be a strong man. Look at facts on promiscuity, etc. Know what you want but don't be blind for a chick who has nice tits but is a massive whore.

You're an idiot. They're mentally ill faggots. They can't reproduce.

This is so sad. It sounds bitter and unrealistically negative but I've seen it happen with so many fathers I know. Everything on that list gets checked off. Makes me terrified of marriage, but I want to get married because it's the right thing to do. My uncle has 3 kids and a hugely successful marriage, so there is a chance it works out, but it seems so unlikely

I said you'll get sex, not consistent sex. Women don't want to have sex with betas because every instinct they have is screaming at them not to do it during. Because no woman wants a beta baby, their nature fights back against even the mear act. You can't expect them to constantly subjugate themselves to that. You'll probably get sex on your birthday and anniversary and other special occasions. They can bring themselves to do at least that.

so who cant reproduce is mentally ill. AMeriburg logic

Fucking degenerate....just thinking about cleaning that thing makes my stomach churn

>what are artificial wombs

I could've structured that better. I'm saying traps and trans are mentally ill. If you've ever met one, you'd realize they're very unstable. Many are suicidal and depressed.

Too expensive for the average man. Plus, a two parent household (man and woman) is typically the best for children.

Yeah but for sex and fun it is enough. Suicidal and depressed are all 30+ women without man.
I know one she is not suicidal but retarded as russian plane. Stupid always angry and low IQ. Typical white woman without brain

Will never in a thousand years be legal in a feminist society.

>They can't reproduce.
Reproduction is one of the downside of woman, traps don't have that true.

>I said you'll get sex, not consistent sex.
Then why even marry them? Might as well visit a prostitute every so often. Far cheaper, plus you aren't limited to just one woman.

Hedonism is cancer.

Reproduction is incredibly important, especially if you're white.

Damn, sorry user. If it makes you feel better I saw the same thing happen to my dad when my parents split but he eventually fixed his life, it just took time and he had to retire 15 years later than he was planning. Divorce rape is no joke, good luck.

Except that women rely on men to enforce laws. Women are also retarded children that are highly susceptible to propaganda, so it probably wouldn't be that difficult to create some sob story about how fags want kids but can't have them, or how sterile women want kids but can't have them, and meme reality again. There's also medical tourism.

That's illegal. If you do that we'll put you in jail amd socially shame you. If you want vagina you have to go through the propper, established channels.

>Reproduction is incredibly important, especially if you're white.
You can always adopt some child later on with your trap waifu.

>implying that technology doesn't cheapen with time

>mfw the only good woman I know is South African and therefore "coloured".
What is a boy to do?

t. roastie

>Hedonism
christians hedonism is cancer ,yes indeed.

>Get married, have children, and succeed.
That's the worst thing man can do to screw up his own life desu.

You have never heard of 'the seperation of powers'?
It means that it doesn't matter whether the white policeman agrees with a law or not, he has to enforce it.
Also, Jews control the media and Jews especially control the homosexual advocacy groups, so good luck getting any kind of sob story going.

I know this feel

Did it ever occur to you that Sup Forums is not one person, but thousands of people?

Some people want to live a healthy, traditional life, and save the shining hope for humanity that is the Aryan race and its Western Civilization.

Some people are shills/blackpilled faggots/other degenerates who will try to demoralize you.

Both post on Sup Forums. Which do you want to be?

Women only have power because men give it to them. Even with separation of powers, the police are still giving orders given by other men who control the economy and legal system.

Just got engaged over the weekend, hoping to get married in a little less than a year from now. I gave her my Great-Great Grandmother's ring from 1895 after restoring it (pic related). I want at least three kids, she wants two. If I have two boys I'll consider stopping there but if not I'll keep going until I get a boy.

>she's 5'11
>i'm 6'3
>Our boys will be ubermensch

>Jews control the media and Jews especially control the homosexual advocacy groups, so good luck getting any kind of sob story going.
Jews are also dying out.

>some want you to fall in line and do what our owners want believing it's in your own best interest

>some want you to realise that we are owned and living the life path they have laid out for you is in the interest of them maintainig their power and making us more and more disposable

Just do what you're told and you'll be alright user.

Hope she remembers to take that ring off before grabbing Tyrone's dick.

It would be best not to get married because divorce always fucks over the man.
But some women are trustworthy enough that they wouldn't divorce you over some stupid reason.
And most of the good traditional women are religious so you would have to marry them anyways.

No Tyrone's in rural Sask, Pacho.

If you're in a point of life where you have nothing to lose it might might make you happier. Say you're 20 years NEET and the media don't fill the void anymore, or you have a serious perhaps terminal illness, or you just lost all your friends and family in a freak accident. A wife and kids might help fill the void. You might give your wife and kids a hard time if you kys after you are indeed not happier, but at least you tried it user.

How was that?

> reject all responsibility and allow yourself to be ruled by your animalistic desires, and things will be great!

If pathetic creatures like you were the only humans to exist, we would all be spear chucking niggers who never learned to use fire or anything else.

Read some Nietsche and/or gas yourself

>most of the good traditional women are religious so you would have to marry them anyways

I've known two religios virgin girls since high school. One got knocked up right after highschool by her husband, she's a single mom now. The other gave her virginity to her fiance and the marrige fell through. She's a whore now.

Not sure where you are finding these pure religious women, but there are none here in TX. And believe me, I know a LOT of women and work mostly with women.

Most of this and adjacent generations are incapable of raising a child properly, all they would create is even more degenerates.
And no matter how much whites would breed they will still be outnumbered by the invaders.

SA girls are t h i c c as fuck though, my man. How do you cope?

There are no perfect virgin women that are single out there.

Your best bet is to find a religious virgin girl like that because they are already much closer to being perfect than some liberal slut is.

Again I'm not saying it's a foolproof strategy because it's not, but it is more likely to work than dating some liberal girl who is much less likely to be a virgin.

Who's we? What tge fuck have you done? Also implying I wouldn't be happier out hunting with my hunting party bros for food to bring back for the women to prepare instead of behind this fucking desk. Beta males like you wouldn't have a chance to reproduce in an environment where you didn't all ban together and enforce your "laws" with the threat of violence. That's what your "civilization" is. It's a system put together to allow betas to reproduce. Since they can't compete with the top 20% of men directly they make up bullshit rules and laws that help them spread their shitty genetics to the next poor idiot.

ITT virgins debating and giving advice to other non-virgins.
Typical day on pol

>Why do most on Sup Forums say all women are whores & will cheat on you

Because Sup Forums is generally made up of losers who argue with strangers about politics and jerk off in their parent's house. It's the same guys who support Alex Jones and say things like "praise kek." That should be enough to raise a red flag.

>eczema
What about getting married in the Philippines? Their marriage/divorce laws aren't fucked.

I dated my wife for 12 years and then last year I decided I wanted to wed. We did so and I must say I enjoy it. I didnt expect much would change since we have always been committed and strong partners. I enjoy saying "wife" instead of girlfriend. She gets a kick out of using her new name. If you choose the right one, women can be partners who bring new perspectives and strengths to the group. A wife is practically essential to a strong and healthy family unit.

Agreed. Pathetic white males-99% virgins-who hate women and love 2D women. And they talk about how smart they are or how they rule the world.

>I dated my wife for 12 years and then last year I decided I wanted to wed.
kek I wonder how America would be different if this became the norm

>Do your duties lads & get off Sup Forums - find a good woman

I've done this part, lost my virginity on Saturday. But shes not white, shes filipino. Finding a decent white woman is pretty absurdly hard.

>I dated my wife for 12 years
That's great and all but average virgin here is near his 30s and only woman available for him are wall-hitting landwhales that were on dick carousel throughout whole their 20s.

Southern usa. The promised land of good Christian white girls (but also much trash)

>The future they wanted

>Southern usa. The promised land of good Christian white girls
In towns under 10,000 maybe. Anywhere over 100,000 is absolutely subverted

That's right. I just have sex with them.

The youth time period is meant for mate selection. Then young adulthood for childbearing and estate building, followed by an adulthood spent building legacy and training prodgeny. Finally, enjoy the fruits of your labors, but continue to tend your crops until one day you die walking your grounds. This is a simple recipe for a good life

Do you honestly think you'd be better off living in some rainforest looking for diseased negresses to hump and eating raw meat?

Top fucking kek, I particularly love how you had to resort to calling me, someone you've never seen, a beta because you didn't have any actual reasons backing up your retarded anarcho-primitivist position.

I'm having the time of my life in college preparing for a life of high-wage chadliness while partying it up, banging Aryan QTs left and right, and getting jacked for RaHoWa at the gym. My DNA will echo through the ages, while all the stone age subhumans you idolize got curbstomped into oblivion by my great great grandfather. Git gud or git gone, cuckboi.

>Hanged
isn't Hung the correct tense?

Pictures are hung, people are hanged.

no its not figure your shit out

My cousin (female) got married a month and a day ago to a guy in the army. They're both white and they had a kid before they got married, but they planned on getting married before she even got pregnant or so my mom tells me. How long can I expect that marriage to last?

>Nietzsche

lel the guy was single all his life and believed those traditional values were becoming obsolete

>hung

HEY, Daddy!

I wouldn't mind getting married or having children. I just don't trust any woman enough to risk half my assets and most of my future earnings since the system rewards cheating women these days.

Shes fucking some other dude right now probably