Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin

First episode airs in an hour

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/07/07-1/launch-date-and-regions-announced-for-alderamin-on-the-sky-anime-on-crunchyroll
youtube.com/watch?v=4XmYN-yBqyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Many people asked before: is this a harem show?

Personally i don't think it is, but i don't mine people that think it's harem show, and if you think it's harem show, please root for Yatori(red hair girl), she's best girl in this show, and she's very surprising! trust me you won't regret you support her.

not sure but lucky for you I like red heads.

Looking forward to it but most people are probably gonna complain about the art style.

Why would you even root for a girl that dies pretty soon? Trying to fool anons again, huh? Not on my watch, faglord!

only anime I might watch this season
she is alive in manga for a long while I didn't read the LN

Which one will stream it?

This looks bad. Edgy kind of generic battle harem bad.

Too bad

It will be shit.

Anime has completely different designs

>another shitty LN crap from madhouse

I'm bothered by the same face copied onto all the characters.

From what I read from the translated material, I don't like a single girl in that show.
And Yatori is just a royal pain.

It's alright, i can get used to it.

The makers of best anime of all times - Magic Warfare

so MC is only interested in milfs?

and dead chicks

I like this new trend

Give me more of that face stats

>all these midriffs

Do you like better first LN illustrator (left pic) or current one (OP's pic)?

(right pic was initial character design announced over a year ago)

Volume 1 cover by second artist

and manga's first cover

raw everyone?

The anime final design is actually pretty different than right one.

Subs coming 40 minutes later.

Manga > anime > LN

Was it rap?

No, not yet.

Who told you? Which group sub this?

CR.

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/07/07-1/launch-date-and-regions-announced-for-alderamin-on-the-sky-anime-on-crunchyroll

>Alderamin on the Sky launches Friday, July 8th at 11:30am PT for Crunchyroll members worldwide except for Asia.

he rub Haro hand? what a scumbag

>the redhead dies

no thanks

So that sets him up with the tribal leader then.

better with chamille.. can become a emperor

OP
youtube.com/watch?v=4XmYN-yBqyc

World map.

>Alderamin on the Sky - 01 [720p]

Nah, princess is main grill, always was despite yakitori being on covers.

Looks like India.
It even has a Ceylon.

Time to download.

That distorted guitar in the op is terrible.

Nope, iirc princess freezes yakitori in borderline death, and Ikta seems to be looking for a way to bring her back.

Is this show good you fucking sluts?

Great first episode, MC seems based as FUCK.
Never have I seen a LN MC try to seduce girls on the first episode.
Setting seems great too, feels like a non-shit version of Vanadis.
LNfags, how faithful/rushed was the first episode?

Honestly, i fucking hated it. They removed Ikta's prickly, sarcastic and backhanded way of interacting with others.

Pretty rushed, read manga instead.
I can't stand chara designs in anime adaptation.

Did we watch the same episode? He was basically that throughout the entire cabin scene.

>rushed
How bad? We finishing V1 next episode?

It's okay i think..

Cabin scene was bad. This guy is only interested in milfs so the flirting came straight off of the anime producer's asses

This is shit! Shit i say!

no.. they not rushed like that.. ep3 will be in militay school.. so maybe vol 1= ep1-ep4

Pic related is way better, even more .

Huh? The flirting is in all mediums.

Damn, it must be the terrible artstyle that's confusing me.

1話「嵐の邂逅」
2話「不本意なる褒賞」
3話「高等士官学校の騎士団」
4話「永霊樹の番犬たち」

At least 4 episodes for episode 1.
And i wish it rush even more because first chapter is too long when you translate it to anime.

Will we reach this part in the show?

Meh, it's okay. Not an amazing first episode.

No..

I'll dump the 1st chapter of the manga so animeonly's can see how much they cut out.

Please be joking.

Was number of episodes announced?

Wait Yatori dies?

Guess Japan is trying to celebrate the Indo-Japanese alliance despite them raping all the Japanese women.

don't worry.. it will not reach anime unless they make 2 cours.

The cut is fine, it's not like this show getting Re:Zero treatment(though i wish it have), if they don't make any cuts i assume first 2 episodes will bored many people.

He can't die. He is fated to become a great general according to the narration.

I can't really read moon but what happened?
Ikta and her were perfect imo

It is your regular action harem with a military fantasy setting, like gate without the gate, it's enjoyable if you like that type of show.

Let's hope all the kids and normalfags who took over the board doesn't take an interest in this show or the threads will end infested by newfags denying this is a harem just like they do with blatant harems like konosuba, re zero, netoge, etc, and then they proceed to overhype how great and special is the writing of the show and how much dept have the characters, heh what a joke, the anime won't even reach the best parts and with madhouse s2 never anyways.

This, a lot of stuff is being cut, but the important parts, or the essence of them are being kept intact.

Nah, these first few parts of exposition and world building were essential. Cutting them is inexcusable

It's not harem. You need to read the LN, bro. It's totally different I swear on me mum.

And also sets a few parts of Ikta's personality

This is why i hate diehard source material fags.

Civi war.. Sniper planted by Prime Minister faction trying to kill both of them. Yatori protected Ikta and she die.

Well fuck you too. I don't mind well done adaptations like chihayafuru or ping pong

Yatori is redhead.

Holy fuck, if you're going to complain about source material and adaptations, at least read the fucking source instead of another adaptation.

I don't now the source material, but i kinda get the impression that their voices doesn't really fit them.

Half of the fun of this series for me is when Ikta pisses on people. I'd like to enjoy it in animated form but this adaptation is not letting me enjoy that so fuck this piece of crap

Are you ok?

Wow this really dampens my mood a lot. Glad I only knew now.

Who is the heroine now? Haro doesnt really scream heroine material