Weekend WIXOSS Thread

Destructed in 7 weeks.
Lostorage in 3 months.

Pic shows new character designs by J.C. Staff.
Maybe they're related to the new anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

ogamaru.booth.pm/items/281098
www50.zippyshare.com/v/IEXcuzMR/file.html
futalog.com/416732518.htm
futalog.com/406227907.htm
futalog.com/404490796.htm
futalog.com/402095171.htm
futalog.com/262901329.htm
futalog.com/257883680.htm
futalog.com/253989279.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit, we better wait for Destructed and hope we get more related news. At this point I don't know what will the franchise do. In any case, I just want them to keep the original people in charge.

when?

After almost two months without WIXOSS thread it feels like I'm out of the loop.

It's a card from Unfeigned Selector.
Or do you mean the tournament itself?

>Stirred gets 1 chapter every 4 months
>Translations are still a year behind

>RE/VERSE FUCKING NEVER

Every time Takara Tommy makes J.C. STAFF do their card's design they literally obliterate my souls. At least, this what used to happen until I heard about Lostorage.

What's destructed?

Selector Destructed WIXOSS is the movie which retells the fiasco called Selector Spread WIXOSS which supports the opinion about the latter could be handled definitey better than she shit we got in 2014.

The timing is too perfect.
I'm really hopeful

What is the meaning of this!?

In other news: There is a Remember doujin eroge.
ogamaru.booth.pm/items/281098

Hope they'll get rid of Okada

I would like her to stay, but also I want other writer to nourish the franchise. Is not like I don't recognize Okada being a inconsistent writer, but she made some elements from WIXOSS being WIXOSS.

Can you at least harapan her in that game?

I don't get why the japanese find her a target to massive bullying. You can find tons of pictures of her being raped. It's like she is so cute and so evil you want to unleash your deep dark impulses onto her.

Anyone watching the new JC Staff anime?

It's by the Aria author so of course I'm watching it.

STIRRED FUCKING WHEN!?

RE/VERSE FUCKING WHEN!?
;_;

Why should I watch it? In any case I will wait for the usual gravelords.

Cute girls scuba diving.
Do I need to say more?

I'm kind of torn. On the one hand, Okada was absolutely crucial to making Wixoss what it was, and I think the story largely played to her strengths. That being said, I'm not sure having the same flavour of story is really the way Wixoss should move forward (it was already starting to feel stretched in Spread). Okada's Wixoss was at its best when it was gradually peeling back the layers and showing just how completely messed up the Selector system was; now that the mystery of the selector system's been pretty neatly solved, the same atmosphere would lack the impact, and probably be a drag on the new series. It might be good to see some fresh ideas. Maybe lost orange could be the '5Ds' of Wixoss. I think studio Pablo is irreplaceable, though.

The mystery element was the strongest part of the series I think and the reason why the first season was so strong. I wonder how they could replicate that for another season

That isn't enough but I will give it a shot.

There were threads in the past talking about stuff like a different Selector System in which the Selectors transform to the Respective LRIGs. That would make WIXOSS dangerously close to Mahou Shoujo. Maybe there are other options.

Do you think Kanon will do the OP for Lostorage?

She made three already so I don't see why not.
But who even knows at this point, we know nothing about Lostorage.

Did you like Kiznaiver?

Imagine if they went full 5Ds and made it take place in a future dystopia were card games are a big arena spectacle. Then certain selectors begin to discover a more sinister secret within the game...
Featuring a cute girl from the slums who is a great duelist but literally has to find her cards in the trash and a brash batoru champion embraced by the rich and powerful who secretly came from the same humble upbringing. Basically, Wixoss on motorcycles when?

The basic premise was nonsense from beginning to end, but the writing was solid and the direction and visuals were top tier.

Maybe it's time to fill this bingo but with WIXOSS content.

Scrap the motorcycles and just go full dystopian future with death battles with Wixoss and a sinister secret and conspiracy.
With amazing backgrounds it would be the best

Hitoe.

Looks pretty solid so far, except a few panels.

Better give us your insight, maybe the author will make some changes. He already made the Kiznaiver one which is kind of nice.

Personally, I just want a Digimon Tamers-tier reboot of the franchise. I remembered Chiaki J. Konaka wanted to get back to anime industry. If he literally comes back for WIXOSS I will be drown in my own milk.

Lewdzuki a best.

She's great.

Oh shit. Tell me where did you get

I actually forgot where I got them exactly but here you go.
www50.zippyshare.com/v/IEXcuzMR/file.html

Thank you so much. I can't literally wait for the BDs.

>still no Re/verse releases

TT have just banned my deck.

How come!?

I saw Yuzuki being very popular.
What made her strong?

He's too busy doing Aikatsu doujin

It's obvious. The incest.

>Aikatsu doujin

I've been busy, okay? This season for sure.

I hope they get rid of you.

It's not Selector this time, I'm expecting something new.

Did you like Amanchu? I loved it.

does the twincest chick ever get what she wants? I dropped off halfway through S2 for no particular reason

>Lostorage
what is this word
anime only pleb

They are on good terms at the end but it's obvious that they don't show actual twincest.

Pic related.
>anime only pleb
It's original so that's a given.

We don't ever know what does that means. I assume it something like LOST OR AGE.

Bolshack Dragon

I think it would be nice if the new protagonist is a Blue Player.

It was good live, it'll be better when I rewatch it tonight for translation. Goddamn yurishitters in the threads.

Hittoe started Twitter
>What, you use Twitter, Hitoe?
>I made an account recently
>What're you doing now?

>I'm on it too! Let me follow you
>OK!

>Hittoe
>I'm in my first year of high school and I like novels and Wixoss
>Sorry if I follow you without saying anything
>Thank you for reading!
>Aomori -> Tokyo

>So she actually liked that Hittoe nickname...
>I followed you!

>spoiler
I blame the MAL synopsis.

Why?

>Most of the manga so far details the relationship between the two girls, which quickly seems to move into romantic two girl friendship-territory.

Basically, yuri-bait.

One of the few times when this term is appropriate.

Neat.

I really hope Destructed features new OST. I want it so bad.

That's good.
What's the suffering square from?

Black Rock Shooter.

Oh, thanks. Haven't gotten around to it yet.

Do you guys know Meki Meki is now at charge of a known mangaka for being a pimp with her characters?
It would be a nice touch to see a Yuragi and Alfou cameo in Tokihayu.

Tokihayu is nice and lewd.

Wow I think Wixoss fits in all of those with the exception of emasculated men

Midoriko counts as emasculated man.

What about Ruu Ruu's professor who got BTFO by her female student?

>Ichiko Hashimoto won't do WIXOSS' OST
We will never have Card Games filled with Classic Jazz and godtier atmospheric music.

What makes Takara Tommy to take a lot of time to release Alfou complete set?

Kazuki

What if the new series features a more story-driven series which the focus is the card game lore?

A few months ago, in japan they talked about her:
futalog.com/416732518.htm
futalog.com/406227907.htm
futalog.com/404490796.htm
futalog.com/402095171.htm

>アイカツやプリキュアの脚本やってもらいたいな
NOPE.

It seems she is as 'loved' in japan as here.

Mai original waifu, do not steal.

I can foresee she writing in these franchises. It's going to be interesting, because these self-container threads will implode. It's going to be delicious.

A few years ago, in japan:
futalog.com/262901329.htm
futalog.com/257883680.htm
futalog.com/253989279.htm

>M3 sucks
>Then don't fucking watch it, faggot
Yep, same as us.

How come the same woman who did fucking Infected WIXOSS during the first six episodes could also do Kiznaiver!?

ASENSHI FUCKING WHEN?

Are you talking about Poor's man Aria of WIXOSS Movie?

Reminder to preorder Art Material IV while supplies last.

Would you like to discuss Kiznaiver? Please, go ahead.

>Timing 98
>TL 0.33

>Would you like to discuss Kiznaiver? Please, go ahead.
There won't be turning point after this. Are you sure?

Well, it'll slow down Amanchu subs a bit.

It's not that hard to discuss about Kiznaiver but there are many topics about that series. Given what I said a few post before I guess you want to shitpost about Okada?