heil gaara

>Gaara
JUST

I will always connect these two.

what does this autist have against tits, now temari is flat too

>that Temari
wait what

Her whole body looks weird as fuck

what the fuck is gaara carrying on his back, a giant chickenwing? they're supposed to be sandniggers not actual ones

Why would Gaara still have a sand jar after losing his tailed beast?

He's an earth bender.

speed reader scum

why is gaara hitler

this guy is shitting on everything ,maybe he learned from the crazy old woman who did this.

fixed

DOES HE JUST HATE TITS OR SOMETHING

I MEAN HOLY FUCK

>Temari and Kankuro looks pretty cool
>Gaara is JUST

What Happened To The Mammary Glands

I Seek Knowledge Of The Mangaka's Aversion To Mammary Glands

I think he hates thick anything. She's practically a skeleton there.

Oh god, this fucking hack introduces three new characters during the movie recap?

>Not making shadow clones and then disguising himself as the flag to get the drop on them

This kid is such a failure compared to his dad, I'm glad he's about to get blackmailed by the pedo scientist. Enjoy your drug-laced gangbang you little shit.

all star writer we've got here

his new character designs are almost carbon copies of the parents .

Are those the kids? They look like retarded versions of their parents.
Who did Gaara have sex with? Or is that Gaara

those are the original three sand shinobis

Here we have Avatar Aang cosplaying as Temari, Robert Fico in a cool jacket and the MC of Assassin's Creed: Gotham. This looks like a cool manga.

No, that Gaara and his friends.

These are the kids

>that thiccness
BREHS

They ruined one of the best girls in the series.

>Gaara had kids

Fucking what.

>KIDS HAVE TO BE EXACLY LIKE THEIR PARENTS, PERSONALITIES AND EVERYTHING
This fucking hack has done nothing but copy+paste the original naruto characters onto their children
I'm disgusted

Such EDGY design.

fuck off narutards

Sorry, it was obligatory

Are all the kids his? The daughter is hot. I must say if you're a fan of the DFC this Boruto malarkey ain't so bad.

I don't know who is this guy, put hee looks like the edgy puppet guy from Zatch Bell

I prefer DFC but if everyone is flat it takes the joy out of it. Same with cowtits.
Few characters with big tits? Alright, pretty good. Entire cast with big fucking tits? No thanks.

*borutards

doesnt work when you modify character designs that were made with them in mind and affect them.

hopefully he has no actual say in dr3.

Rip Temari

>Spineless beta yesman in a mask
>Some dyke too drugged up to know what's going on and disrespectfully listening to some dubstep trance in the presence of the kazekage
>Edgemaster The Second

How far the sand has fallen.

they were designed by kishimoto though

well he's a hack too

lazy as shit more like,this new artist should take a break and practicing drawing his characters so they dont looks so bad the new main 3 are looking better each chapter so some practice would do him good.

thank you user

is the one in the mask

Shikadai

does he have dual citizenship?

garbage just like all the shit that came before it in this shit franchise

Shinki is actually a boss though, he makes up for his shit teammates

Wasn't Gaara gay for Naruto? How did he have children? Or did he fuck a woman while watching a Naruto photo?

Proud parents with their evil litle kid that is going to shoot up his school eventually.

TITS. WHERE ARE TEMARI'S TITS

THIS WAS MY CHILDHOOD YOU BASTARDS

Those three were in the movie and were part of the chunnin exams, but they didn't have any lines.

I guess that they are going to be part of the new manga series since they make it into the promo cover

Village elders probably forced him since they feared Shikamaru's clan would gain control of village ck2 style once Kazekage is goner without any heir

Sand has always been shit. Chiyo was the only worthwhile ninja that came out of that shithole.

Yes. Sasuke was also gay for Naruto but Kishi had to have a feelgood ending so pinkshit got her man

>ninja
>wearing high-heels
what

What happened to Temari's ass, or her entire lower body for that matter? Those proportions look like some kind of attempt at body horror. What the fuck is the artist's problem with shapely women?

threadly reminder of the Naruto general /nsunsg/ on /vg/ Temari was never known for her tits, she's a leg girl

Naruto and Sasuke are gay for each other, yet they both had children

I'm fine with his shitty art style but goddammit he's ruining everything. If I was in his shoes I would be trying to keep the original character designs so I don't piss off fans and destroy whatever remaining fanbase that is dedicated enough to watch my shitshow. I don't even recognize half the characters because he keeps changing them(more reasons not to change them) and the whole thing is like a terrible fanfic that will only get worse. I bet any artist could start a Boruto clone and if given proper writing/story they would be far more successful than this guy. He can't even draw tits..

Imagine this shit get an anime, the long time Naruto anime staff stick with Kishi's style and old design to give a giant middle finger to this new guy.

Who did he fuck?

>That fucking Kankuro

I hate how everything has this punk-like look to it. It's quite awful.

Where the fuck did Temari's hips, legs, and tits go?

What the FUCK

Hopefully manga gets cancelled out and Boruto will be anime-only once SP is done with Naruto
I hope they bring the old designs back if SP decides to animate

>There are Doujin Hentai artists who draw better than this guy.
How can the man live with himself?

Either with kunoichi whom he trained with or that girl from the Gaara hidan

Kids look so different that either he fucked different women or his wife did

One kid looks like Kankuro's, the other Temari's and the masked kid looks like Shikamaru's. Gaara is probably still a virgin.

>the other Temari's and the masked kid looks like Shikamaru's.
The one with the mask is Shikamaru's AND Temari's kid.

There's an unreleased one-shot chapter where Orochimaru stole all the assets of the kunoichi in the region including Hinata and Temari to create the female version of himself that gave birth to Mitsuki.

gotta admit it's funny to see this franchise plunge into the depths year after year

by the time we reach the naruto equivalent of dragonball super it'll probably look like tumblr fanarts

Can't believe I'm missing Kishi's art

No, Shikamaru Jr lives in Konoha and his teammates are Ino's kid and Chouji's

How big his breasts and ass would be if he absorbed everything from the leaf women?

Also I can't wait to see Tsunade drawn by this guy.

Welp, at least they turned edgelord faggot into Severus Snape

What kind of male shounen artist doesn't practice drawing hot womenfolk as he hones his skills? At the very least he should have done that as a teenager.

Why they didn't continue that crap with someone who can draw just like original author, his artstyle wasn't too hard to copy

It's not like Gaara can feel any attachment toward a woman. He's gay

It's his style. His aesthetic sensibilities. It's like telling a tumblrtard to stop drawing huge red noses on all of their characters. You can't - it's what they like.

>hot thick MILFs

That's ALL he had to do.

I wouldn't care if the story was shit if he just drew stuck with the thick tits and ass Kishi himself designed.

This has got to be the biggest waste of following a successful series I've ever seen.

It's new PPG tier.

>Implying Boruto isn't Naruto and Sasuke's biological child
It wouldn't be the most ludicrous shit the Sharingan could be capable of

Wait, what does Tsunade look like in this new art style?

Assistent-kun will probably make Tsunade flatter than her Road to Ninja version.

What if he is Shikadai's evil twin raised by Gaara? Like Shikamaru was poor in the past and he and Temari didn't expect twins, so they choose one, asked Sai to draw them a stork and delivered the baby to Gaara, who thought it's his.

Assistant-kun probably flattened Tsunade for crying out loud

Will Shizune's breasts get expanded than?

pedo

Is this real?

Yeah, in Road to Ninja.

Not that hard, one of them simply had to transform into a woman for 9 months

Don't reference that Tumblr doujin.

Well, at least it would give Shikamaru Jr something going on for him other than "he is smart but lazy"

He is such a Shikamaru clone that he makes Bort look like a brand new character.

>boruto movie was good
>chaos dragon wasn't
???

A bigger pile of shit than the previous one.

Boruto was made by Kishi. This guy just helped him translate the script better to a movie format.

What a shitty dad

she finally lost weight ! fat chicks are the worst

its a spicy boneless chicken wing you dipshit