Apologize

Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers

Post this

Do people not realize that you need some political goal or motivation for it to be considered terrorism?

Surely he knows the definition of terrorism?

>"muslim" drives a truck into a couple of people
>he had a political motivation because he happened to be muslim! (even though Islam is against muder)

>white guy massacres scores of innocent people and injures hundreds more
>h.he didn't have a political motivation so it's a-okay folks!

Alt-Right cognitive dissonace at its finest.

People are stupid

He doesn't even know the definition of white.

Shut up nigger

There were singers, stage hands, sound crews, police officers, and others who were employed at the concert. So technically it's workplace violence.

correct. people don't realize this. the term has been used very loosely though, particularly by our media, over the past few years

this is literally correct though. islam is a political system with a political goal just as much as it is a faith. embarrassing post

Doesn't know the definition of black*

Ftfy

Nice straw man to completely avoid my question dude

Only in America can a fucking white male speak on behalf of black people without them noticing he's white.

He is a terrorist. No one is disputing that. The fucking left is just trying to use this to promote their narrative, again... Hence Talcum X's post. And liberal love eating that shit right up.

>muslim leaves evidence or gets captured and admits to attack

>white guy doesn't leave anything behind

What makes a terrorist?

So it's not the amount of deaths or the way it kills people or the race but the reason and ideology behind the massacre?

We for example just call them sicarios (hitmen from cartel).

i like how "mass murderer" is somehow a better title than "terrorist" to liberals.

like its somehow code for "noble innocent white man"

No ideological motivation? Not a terrorist.

Motherfuckers getting triggered by smaller Jihadist attacks easily being labeled terrorism because they're literally screaming Allahu Akbar and attacking perceived western decadence are sub-80 IQ morons

It's not murder if It's a non-muslim

You're forgetting that the meaning of words doesn't matter anymore. Words are just positive or negative.

The shooter was probably also a racist sexist homophobe.

Terrorism, by definition is a non state actor killing civilians for some political motive.

We dont know why the fuck he killed those people yet.

Basically, nigger is dumb.

He attacked a country music concert filled with republicans. If they want to label him a left wing terrorist then we should allow it.

59 dead so far.

500 dead in Chicago this year so far, 700 last year, that's 2 dead per day or 60 dead per month but it's a normal thing and no one cares.

Hyipocrisy much?

terrorist implies group, you know to be terroriezed of. this guy is a fucking moron or is calling all white people terrorists.

Yes.

He attacked a country music festival filled with right wing people. So you're saying that he's a left wing terrorist? Your right, Democrats need to own this attack.

can we meme him back to his native africa?

>Islam is a religion of peace and does not murder
>*If it's a non-muslim it's not murder
fixed it for you user

Crazy honkey.

Islam is also a political doctrine. So everything Muslim does is politically motivated. He breathes, he eats, he sleeps everything is political .

SHAUN KING IS RIGHT!!! WE CANNOT LET WHITEY GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!
>LEFT-WING TERRORIST
LEFT-WING TERRORIST
>LEFT-WING TERRORIST
LEFT-WING TERRORIST
>LEFT-WING TERRORIST
LEFT-WING TERRORIST
>LEFT-WING TERRORIST
LEFT-WING TERRORIST

Don't be ashamed because you are neither white or black. Stop hating yourself because you are stuck between two worlds, both which equally hate you.

terrorism: the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal.

Of course, we need to be fair and call a spade a spade. Left Wing Radical Terrorist. The wigger SK is right, he is a terrorist.

you just made his day calling him a Ni-

Baby Powder over here is white as rice

sage

Get out of my party you dumb fuck

Talcum X with that #realtalk

Shill thread to slide the discussion about the details of Las Vegas shooting. SAGE AND HIDE THREAD

shaun king doesn't know the difference between a terrorist and a person who terrorizes people.

Killing people doesn't make you a terrorist

whys he making the worst shooting in american history suddenly a class and race problem?

DEMOCRATS *CLAPS* CONTROL *CLAPS*
THE *CLAPS* MEDIA!!! Shaun King is an expert on whiteness though so what do I know...

What is this obsession with labeling anything terrorism?

>Muslim kills a bunch of fags
>woah, we can’t kill this Islamic terrorism

"Demons made me rape a woman" - Mike Tyson
"Spirits made me assault my child" - Stephen King

Only in American can a white man pretend to be black.

Exactly. They're group testing how to spin this one as we shitpost.

He can't be called anything because he's dead. He shot some people up, but he didn't terrorize anyone, you need to keep people in terror to terrorize them.

>He attacked a country music festival filled with rural and suburban retards
ftfy
city people were seeing Hamilton

>Islam is against muder)

Someone should gift all of these idiots with a dictionary. We can't call him a terrorist without knowing his motive. You get a Middle Eastern shooter or known Muslim and it's pretty much always done for their shit religion. You can say, oh white American, oh Christianity, maybe more shit religious terrorism? Except wait, white Americans are not as religious as the middle easterners, maybe he's not a Christian? And why would he kill people at a country music festival, where they're more likely to be Christian? And don't white shooters usually shoot up places due to personal failings/delusions and not for political and ideological reasons? Oh, he's not Christian? Maybe we should fucking see what his motives were then before bitching about him not being immediately labeled as a terrorist.

Fuck. I hate him. I just hate the stupidity. And that's saying something since I'm posting on Sup Forums.

And given where he conducted his shooting, I highly doubt he would be a right-wing terrorist.

kys, faggot

Careful what you wish for, wigger. The worst mass shooting in US history is going to be categorized as a leftist terror attack.

SAGE ignore these idiots

>tfw white superiority even shows up when they're comitting mass murder
Sandniggers and potatonigs better step up their fucking games.

Yes and since he shot up a bunch of right leaning country fans I'm hoping it gets labeled terrorism. Since it's probably motivated by leftist politics the media won't say it. Also it's better than them trying to pin it on gun fags like usual.

>tfw you agree with Saun King

Was the "he didn't kill himself + had Antifa merch" scoop credible?

Go fuck yourself talcum X
YOU ARE WHITE

Sorry

When I say white

You say privilege

I'm pretty sure everyone is calling him a terrorist...

why are lefties so obsessed with labeling people and acts terrorists?

(((LANGUICITES)))

SAGE

Well no, terrorism is act of violence with the goal to enact a political change (antifa for example).

The gay had only the first part of the definition down.

>b-b-but muslims
Great point.

>even though Islam is against muder
Guess 99% terrorists and the prophet himself weren't real muslims then, thanks

>only in America can a white guy pretend he’s black and conveniently ignore the countless deaths caused by drive bys which technically are mass killings
Here OP, have some chicken for your efforts

Would somebody please tell these idiots that yes - he was a commie terrorist.

How the fuck can he be a terrorist when he seemingly had no agenda, affiliation or grievances??? Sure, if we find a manifesto detailing the cause we can label him that - but currently he genuinely has to be insane, there is no logic to his actions.

Islam against murder. Please stop this meme. Be honest with yourself. You won't get anywhere if you keep lying to yourself and others.

>"le whiteness"
>larps as a nigger
The memes write themselves.

>the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

>in the pursuit of political aims.

these people are retarded

Did you just wake up from a 2000 year coma?

t. Talcum X

nobody cares about niggers dying, not even the wigger Talcom X.

>words mean things

easy on the racism there goy

>77,000 retweets

People automatically think Terrorism = killing people in any capacity. Unfortunately it's just the latest buzzword among the idiotic and uninformed.

No the definition of terrorism does...

The definition of a terrorist is

"a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

at this moment there is no proof of a ideological or political motivation. By definition he is not a terrorist yet.

"Terrorism" is the new "racism" or "sexism"/"rape" or "nazi", it doesn't mean anything apart from "something I don't like". Welcome to a postmodern, feminized world where only feelings count, not logic or meaning.

>only white people buy guns

>it's okay when muzzies do it 95% of the time

He's right, we should expose our asses even more to criminals and accept blame because we're white too.

Shaun King is white.

spbp

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's right, this is liberal terrorism. They should say sorry.

Terrorist: a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims

Political Aims.

Unless there is a political motive for his actions; he is not a terrorist by definition.

But hey; why let the English Language stop you from pulling the race card and shameing America?

Doing it on behalf of a terrorist group who seeks to being jihad is a political/religious motive.

Terrorism is just a word for mass murder that you don't like desu.

Why does Talcum X care? The victims were all fellow paleface crackers and the occasional spic.

BUT WHITE SUPREMACIST AMERIKKKA SAYS MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS SO THEY ARE RACIST

>White guy kills a bunch of people
>There seems to be no reason for the killings
Terrorism

>4 black kids torture annother kid for more than 24 hours
>They did it because they hate Trump and white people
Not terrorism

under rated post.

Well no shit, terrorist was only ever supposed to be a label for foreign people, then it got expanded later on in a slight of hand to account for domestic terror.

you know, when these bait threads come up and say "apologize,"... what if I actually apologize? Is that want you want? You came to an anonymous Laotian watercolor enthusiast board to beg for apologies, from an international community? That also includes many non-white? What apology are you seeking exactly? The "apologize" bait doesn't even make logical sense.

Terrorism is done for a reason and is usually a group effort, right?

Every faithful Muslim believes gays/dissenters/disobeyers/infedels should die if Allah says so in the Quran, only a few handfuls actually have the guts to go along with it.

Maybe usually but group effort isn't a requirement. There must be a political reason. Charlottesville was a terrorist attack but this isn't.

There's only one (you) so you'll have to share it.

Shaun King better check his white privilege.