Reason why being a 20+ year old virgin is death sentence

>Not a single girl you have met wanted to f*** you. This proves that you are an ugly subhuman. You have been through school and college and didn't get laid once.

>Men can sense it. You awkwardness, body language and general disposistion give you away. Other guys will not respect you thus making it very hard to make friends. Men want p**** and the ones who get it earn respect among men. Males will look up to them and stick around hoping to get their fair share.

>Women can sense it. There is nothing more disgusting to a girl than a 20+ year old virgin. It's an instant indicator of ugliness. Since no woman accepted to f*** you all these years, any girl you meet will deem you unattractive instantly.

>Parents will patronize you. They keep telling you bluepill stuff to keep you alive while deep inside they know it's over and all they can do is cope.

Reaching your mid-twenties without losing your virginity indicates that there's something seriously wrong with you that will probably never get fixed. It's the ultimate evidence that you're a subhuman loser. Might as well give up at that point because life is never going to be good anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't lose mine until 22 and I assure you I'm not ugly, just socially retarded

what do you gain by fucking a gaping hole unless you're planning to procreate?

21 virgin. same

Hugh hefner was a virgin until 22 but he is dead now. Op is right!

cope.

Only virgins care about the fact that people are virgins.

what are you on about huemonkey?

What if I had the opportunity to lose it but I'm one of those guys who's not really into recreational sex and am just saving it for a pious Catholic or Orthodox girl?

>f***
>p****
What a fag.

26 yo virgin here.
There are simply not enough women here.
It's a simple matter of maths.

Lost my virginity at 28. The secret? Fuck a girl uglier than you.

there's plenty for the 20%.

I am not a virgin, have been with 8 girls, but I am paranoid about people who don't know me thinking I am one. Especially my parents and the rest of my family, I want them to know that I am not an autist or a sperg, that I am able to get laid and that they will get their grandkids one day, but I can't start talking about fuckbuddies and one night stands with my family, so until now they don't know if I have been with any girls, and probably think I am a virgin loser.

Fuck you stupid monkey and your demotivational stuff, we need white people to start breeding not to kill themselves.

As a young boy I was a bit autistic too, most guys here just have to learn how to relate to females properly.

yeah i bet that drunk fat chick you lost the virginity to last week had the best sex of her life
go eat some monkey gustavo

I got laid at 16

I'm not letting a monkey soup cannibal lecture me on when I need to get laid, fuck you you are the subhuman.

So what about guys who've not really tried?

I'm 25, i've had sex once. I've never really bothered any other time, i've either been studying, working, or enjoying myself.

Sure, i've made out with chicks a lot and spanked a few here and there when out drinking. But never do I bother following up on it.

What am I then?

how about having a gf, and not just fucking and dumping?

>MUH DICK
the classic mindset of BR monkeys

23 and a total virgin

should I throw in the towel lads???

the cope is strong.

a cuck

Didn't get my first blow job until 21. Didn't actually have sex until 24. It's never too late, user.

>placing value on pussy
hello white knight

Same here. Ive never tried.

I know relationships are duality and besides sex, im 100% fine by myself and prefer to be alone.

Poster is baiting since it's a shill or some fat lard from reddit. Anyone who cares that much about sticking their dick in a hole, is a teenager or mentally highly immature.

I hope Sup Forums has learned by now what you put in the options box for this type of thread

Behold the mentality of the brazilian subhuman, he that only craves sex and uses it as the basis for their every action, they are so lost in ther lust that their males resort to dress an pleasure fellow men, they are gay at the core and violent once they get called out for it, a shame they are for all south americans and their favellas are some of the foulest criminal dens there are on this side of the planet.
If you are brazilian you might as well kill yourself and apologize for the grave sin that your existence entails.
tldr: Fuck you hue monkey.

I was raped by an older girl when I was 11, in school. The female teacher in charge of us intervened and joined in the rape.

I've not had sex since, and I don't regret it.

There is more to life than sex. Fuck off.

25 asexual male here. Might as well be a virgin. Had sex a few times with my girlfriend when I was 17 and haven't had sex since. Girls often look and smile when I'm out. Even hit me up on facebook and try to start small talk. Shit does nothing for me.

I had the equivalent of a one night stand back in high school. She was open about just wanting to fuck.

It was kinda weird because I was a nerdy kid that played WoW too much. We fucked for hours and then went our separate ways.

She said it was amazing and I had a few other girls that were "suddenly" interested in me. However, I was determined to leave my rural shithole so I didn't form any anchors and got out of there and into college.

Abstaining in high school is fine for a lot of reasons, but if you do the same in college you are confirmed for submissive faggotry and I can smell it from across the room.

You will NEVER work with me while also being an incel manlet faggot. We would bully you to suicide or quitting, with damn good reason.

It's the nature's way of telling you that you won't be passing your genes.

lucky bastard

You really shouldn't let it bother you. It's a bit of fun which carries a lifetime of burden if you don't keep things casual.

UMA DELICIA BRAZILIAN MONKEY.

Jesus, i really struck a nerve huh?
Everything is about sex. The soon you learn it the more redpilled you are.

>t. worthless, unintelligent, and unattractive jungle-monkey

>He's bought into the degeneracy

Never heard of waiting to meet a chick you could raise a kid with before you started fucking them?

OP is a THOT who is pissed so many beautiful virgins pass her by and would rather remain virgins than go near her.

bitch please i have fucked more pussy than you ever will

Who fucking cares man, I don't need ugly roasties when I can have all the 2D cuties I want.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

D-DELET THIS SERGINHO

lmao

if you don't escalate sexually with modern women, you're finished

>Not a single girl you have met wanted to f*** you. etc

true i didn't get laid once and im 26 y/o
BUT
since im 13 girls are interestet in me and i don't mean they throw pussy at me but girls approach me frequently

that said i just never had the interest in a GF because i had much more important stuff to worry about than getting my dick wet
sure now things look diffrent but since i accomplished something in my life i can be picky and since i look down on people with regulary changing sex partners im looking for a woman with wife potential

>Men can sense it. You awkwardness, body language and general disposistion give you away. Other guys will not respect you thus making it very hard to make friends. Men want p**** and the ones who get it earn respect among men. Males will look up to them and stick around hoping to get their fair share.

since im not a regular visit the brazilian jungle that might be true for our more simple individuals
as far it goes for me and most of the man i know respect is a far more complicated thing that can't be translated in pussy stocks

>Women can sense it. There is nothing more disgusting to a girl than a 20+ year old virgin. It's an instant indicator of ugliness. Since no woman accepted to f*** you all these years, any girl you meet will deem you unattractive instantly.
sad that you repeat your first point but anyway
no not realy last time i was in a club i had a girl grinding her ass on my crotch after 15 minutes

>Parents will patronize you. They keep telling you bluepill stuff to keep you alive while deep inside they know it's over and all they can do is cope.
yes this is definetly true for the uneducated part of society
the more ofspring you have the more potential care takes you generate for you and your parents, thus the disapointment
doesn't hold up if your parents, or you self, graduated kindergarden

>t. shitcoin millionair

Not sure how you came to that, friendo.

A cuck is someone who stands by defenselessly and lets their 'prey' get caught by another predator. Usually through pathetic self-admittance of their inferiority or sheer inability to stand up for themselves.

I don't even play my hand in this regard, i'm not a part of the hunt as i'm not actively looking.

Sex for the sake of sex isn't an interest to me, and relationships aren't even on my radar.

Exactly. I don't seem to understand the whole fascination about fucking. Sure, it feels fantastic and there's a huge satisfaction to making girls toes curl in pleasure but it's not the only thing men should strive for.

>Natures way of telling you that you won't be passing your genes

>had sex once

about that.

You really seem to try your hardest to piss people off for some reason. I wonder why? Could it be that you are a virgin yourself and you are venting that frustration here?

>Reason why being a 20+ year old virgin is death sentence

Nigger, I'm a 29-year-old hugless, handholdless, kissless virgin and I'm doing okay. Putting your dick in an overrated, smelly hole is NOT the be-all and end-all of existence, despite what kikes and chads want you to believe.

An intellectual I see.

Who cares? I just want die alone.
Modernity already is taking everything from us..

>piss off
i'm having a conversation.
if you're pissed it's entirely your fault.

>You really seem to try your hardest to piss people off for some reason. I wonder why? Could it be that you are a virgin yourself and you are venting that frustration here?

Irony

not going for the neko girls

while you're true, the "more important stuff" is pretty much brainwashing... however there's still time so as long as you do your part 7.

Having sex with a monkey doesn't mean you lose your virginity.

He has to cope with living in Brazil.

What if I went to a trade school where the class was a 100% sausagefest?
Also normal people don't care about others sexlives, only Hollywood brainwashed degenerates do.

har har de south American Jew thinking all of /pol are virgins.

O VEY

Sage this shit.

We all have preferences.

I've never ever met a black virgin but it seems that there are plenty of whitee, Asians and Indians who are virgins. Does high IQ mean higher chance of virginity?

>tfw to intelligent to have sex

> remember to hide & report Brazil threads

27 yo virgin
its really hard to get a girls attention over here, most of them just ignore me or pitty me. i work in a small conviniet store and its really hard to keep living when i see all those pretty girls with their locious bodies just patronizing me

so, girls approach you, you go to clubs, consider yourself a succesful man and you are still a virgin?
either you're a liar or you're asexual. it's okay though.
BTW considering yourself better because you're a virgin is the simplest cope. Call me a monkey all you want but there are way more succesful men having sex out there.

My boyfriend was a virgin at 23 before we met. If something awful were to happen and we were to split, I don't think I could ever date a male slut again. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. You can't have a high partner count and then demand a virginal, virtuous woman. If other women shame male virgins, well, more virgin men for me. But hopefully I never have to worry about that because I would definitely marry my bf if he proposed.

cool shit m8
>p****
>f***
Faggot.

>That chin
>Those cheeks
>That jawline
Still don't get it.
He was about as alpha as you could get by the look of things.
He was also pretty fucking cultivated judging by his rants.
Truly I believe that the woman is at fault here.

>being virgin is good
>i fuck alot of virgins
are you retarded?

>Men want p****
>p****

P-p-penis?

>Lolbertarian
>Woman
No way. You must be a tranny right?

Because you are a complete faggot that is making 1/5 to 1/10 what he should be at his age. Get a better job or don't bitch about anything, ever.

Virgin till 24, currently 29, with current girl for 4 years, she puts out like a fucking champ and has an ass for days.

Virginfags, just get your shit together when you're ready - lift, groom (smell nice, but don't do obsessive shit like trimming hair all over), interact with people and learn how to build rapport. Focus on your interests, put yourself out there, and you'll be a magnet. Just nut up.

OP is right in a roundabout way - you are low on the sexual market totem pole. You can, however, change that. Men have more control over their attractiveness than women. Use it to your advantage, or be a little bitch. Up to you.

>be me, 25
>6'3, 220lbs, /fit/
>handsome, funny and charming
>huge dong
>classic tradcon man's man
>have several hot female orbiters
>literally begging me for pics/sex
>still haven't done more than basic kissing
>want to save it for the future mother of my children

Who gives a shit? t. wizard

>Might as well give up at that point because life is never going to be good anyway.
Bro are you seriously trying to tell me there's nothing more to life than sex.

This is true. If you don't get yourself some boipucci, nobody will respect you. Even the Greeks and Romans did this.

28 year old virgin here.
I don't give a fuck since 27.
Fuck you OP. I bet I could kick your ass at the gym.

>Virgin till 24, currently 29, with current girl for 4 years, she puts out like a fucking champ and has an ass for days.

I'm 24 in few days, jelly af bro

this.

I was raped by a female cousin 4 years older than me when I was 10. Was never able to engage with girls because my therapist said I'm waiting for a woman to want me and initiate it instead. I can't even fuck hookers.
So yeah. I'm 26 now and it is pretty much over.

I wish I was a virgin. I would join a nice church a find a nice girl who isn't a used up slut.

I completely agree with you and we can have sex with our waifus by awakening our siddhis. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Some shitskin mutt from Brazil pushing kike degeneracy.

Sex is only acceptable in a marriage between a man and a woman.

The only thing that is all about sex, is that it causes the biggest problems in the world.

Aids.
The amount of Degeneracy.
The sheer amount of children born in third world countries, choking the rest of the world.
>The latter of which ends up causing food crisis, pollution in china's case, uncontrolled immigration in regards to sand niggers and niggers.

Any true Sup Forums lurker realised that ever since sexual freedom and degeneracy has become the norm, marriages and the like have gone down the pan and millions upon millions of unwanted children are pumped out into the world.

It's all wrong.
First world countries have their women be slutty, yet brainwashed to abort every single baby, when we fucking need babies.

third world country women are just forcefully knocked up, and in some animal-backwards cultures they have dozens of kids. All unclean, uncontrollable, street-shitting resource using humans.

So yeah, sex isn't everything good. It's everything bad and uncontrolled.

Yeah, the guy had money, looks and fair intellect.

Though some portion of him was just fucking unhinged and nutty and likely made it apparent when interacting with him.

I'd bet money if he didn't take rejections personally, hit the gym and slipped into a social group of bros he woulda been banging bitches left and right.

they probably think you are gay like all other families do

UMA

Sex before marriage is sinful.

Meant this as a reply to
this

Oops, forgot my post:

Some people sneer at the siddhis because they do not believe in their existence, others because they think it is noble and spiritual to despise them. Both attitudes proceed from ignorance. Like Christ said truly "Be in the world, but not of the world." If you realise that this world is naught but Maya and are not attached to it, then you can play with it and have fun with it. Siddhis only keep you tied to samsara if you are attached to them. The siddhis in and of themselves are neither good nor evil, but represent the next level of both humanity's physical evolution and humanity's mental evolution. Siddhis are only a spiritual hazard if you are attached to them. Yogis know that the siddhis can be a distraction to the true spiritual goal of moksha if they are not used properly and that is why they NEVER use their siddhis for ego-based reasons, but ONLY to help other people without ANY desire to be rewarded and also as calling cards to make people accept that there is indeed a spiritual component to 'reality' that exists beyond the reach of the five senses. Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi (the ability to instantly take your body wherever your mind goes) to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there. Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi.

Why do people keep on falling for the slide threads

That is more difficult. First you need to find the right girl, and if you actually manage to find the right girl, which is literally like finding a needle in a haystack of whores, then you need to somehow talk to her and hope that she likes you back, if that works, then you need actually need to be a boyfriend, which would require a complete lifestyle change. I have never had a gf, and I am not used to living any other way than as a single man.

I doesn't help that I study in a completely male dominated field, there is literally no women in my courses or my classes. The only places I meet girls is in bars and clubs, and I don't feel like its the right environment to meet your future wife. I am only 22 years old though, so I have time, but my options are probably going to be worse and worse as I age, so I should hurry up and get a gf.

Why do you just come to my country/thailand and fuck our women.

Even a 1/10 white can get a decent woman.

Lots of dirty old white men come here and marry uneducated bar whores.

I see it all the time.