Shingeki no Kyojin 83

Discussion about the newly released chapter here.

I want Bert to get out of this alive.

I want EM to die so they can be annoying with Armin in the afterlife.

Engrish as fuck.

All the people on this page will die.

Regardless of who gets the serum, they will not eat a shiftier. Like Annie's crystallization, Bert will use his last resort ability to prevent the enemy from receiving significant intel/firepower. My bet is a fiery combustion.

The serum Kenny gave Levi had greater significance; it was his independence. His freedom. After Erwin is killed off for good, he will be released from endlessly taking grueling military orders. He'll have to rely on himself now to do what he thinks is best for humanity.

>Do your best to protect your comrades while showing a blatant disregard for your own life.
>All of them die and you're the only survivor.

Is this a blessing or a curse?

Just the blessing of being best boy.

I swear, if Mikasas spagballs out of control for someone she barely even speaks too, I'm gonna be mad.
FUCK ARMIN.

>All the people on this page will die.
I will take back all the shit I've said about Isayama and suck his dick if they do.

Bert

gonna get

saved by Ymir.

Screencap this haiku.

I like Mikasa. Probably because she is sort of autistic just like me

Ymir is either captured or dead. If she ran away I don't see why Reiner would honor her letter.

Ymir is too busy getting raped in titan village prison.

Otherwise she would have handed her love confession letter herself.

Does anyone know what the sfx mean here? Are they fighting? Is the wind blowing?

She is too busy writing more letters.

Wind blowing.

Haha, no it's child support money! Get it? Cause Ymir impregnated her with his penis.

Her autism is endearing. Shame that Isayama would rather focus only on manlet and Eren wanking to Armin

What if Bert has a self destruct ability and kills himself and LAMEErw?

Yes, and the rest of the manga will be about JSC and Hanjo dealing with Zek

We agree that Mikasa is pulling the blade on Eren, yes?

She's going to put Armin out of his misery.

She is trying to protect her Bert.

That's a good option too.
Fuck Armin.

Reiner, Zeke and Quady, pls.

Armin surviving that asspull ruins her plans

I'll ask you guys

>On your OWN perspective, who do you think is the most viable candidate for the serum?

I think Erwin is the most viable option. He is the commander. He's basically in a higher rank than Armin. And if Erwin manages to live, the SL morale will be strengthened, especially if Pixis and other high ranking officials see that Erwin has become a titan. Erwin, as a Commander and a Shifter at the same time, will definitely strengthen the SL and humanity's resolve.

another one

>Put yourself on Levi's shoes for a moment. You've heard of EMA's dreams about exploring the outside world, especially their dreams about going to the ocean. You've heard from Erwin himself that he is desperate to get to Eren's basement and bear witness to the truth of the world, even if he dies trying. Both Armin and Erwin have made significant contributions to the success of the SL and to humanity as a whole. Both of them have made sacrifices in today's battle. Only one of them gets to use the serum. Who will you choose?

Personally, I believe Isayama will let Armin live. I honestly think he doesn't have the gall to kill off Armin and destroy his ocean dreams, and that he probably believes that killing him isn't the right choice. I think Levi will use the serum on Armin, either by force (from Eren and Mikasa) or by his own will. Erwin will regain consciousness after the squabble between Eren, Mikasa, and Levi. For his final wish, he'll ask them to take him to the basement and let him see whatever is inside it in order to finally gain some closure about the world he's living in.

>A straw
I chocked.

If he didn't want to take take endless military orders he could just leave. Erwin even says so in the spinoff. He stays because he wants to be useful and use his skills for good.

Erwin will wake up and tell Lebi to give the serum to Armin.

I wish at least one fujo livestream the bonfire they will do when Erwin dies next chapter.

>Mikasa kills Armin (to spare him suffering)
>Levi injects Erwin
>right before eating Bert, Bert explodes
>NotJean shielded Levi, RT shielded Mikasa (or RT shielded both LM and NotJean just dies)
>oops.jpg
>mindless titanwin slowly regenerates
>Levi kills him
>thisamountofmanpainwillsurelymakethefujoscreamthemselves.jpg
>Eren is fucked in the head over what just happened
>Reiner hears what happened with Bert and cries behind his blindfold feeling helpless
>tfw best friend just died and his girlfriend is currently being used as a cum bucket for the MP

Sound about right?

>My bet is a fiery combustion.
I do think he'll harden like Annie, though. But on a material that is more close to the one used to build the walls.

>bonfire in the middle of summer
I would have done it if only it weren't so fucking dangerous.

Nip ErwL fujos will just draw a lot angle Erwin and manlet man pain.

He's taking those orders because he honestly believes it's best for humanity. Levi loves humanity. It's kind of his thing.

>On your OWN perspective, who do you think is the most viable candidate for the serum?

Definitely Erwin.

He is just as smart as Armin and commands leadership like no one else does, not to mention that he actually seems that he would be useful in titan vs titan fights.

All Armin has going on for him is "boo hoo he wants to go to the beach, let's bring him back so he can fulfill his dream"

And ELfujos will wank over the Eren/manlet drama as proof that they love each other even if they are fighting over other men.

>ErwLfags actually believe this
Last chapter proved he can be as good as Erwin.

Why do you think that? Just asking.

Annie's ability makes sense because she used crystallization to harden parts of her body. CT doesn't have anything like that, all he has is heat.

That, but also it gives him purpose. He joined the SL before he ever gave a shit about humanity, he just joined to follow Erwin and ended up adopting Erwin's way of thinking.

Armin, because he's the youngest. Erwin and Armin pretty much have the same amount of brains anyways. And I don't think Erwin being higher in rank should matter when making that choice.

>Who will you choose?
Erwin, because Levi always put his husbando above his duty.

Cute butt!

EM will kill Levi.
They'll kill Erwin
The serum will break in the struggle.
They'll put Armin out his misery and kill Bert.
Jean will commit suicide out of shame.
They'll go to the basement.
By the time they leave, RZ will have recovered from their wounds and kidnap Eren for good this time.

>Armin is revived
>Erwin dies after seeing the basement
>They leave him there
>Erwin lapses in and out and finds Grisha's secret titan stash
>fast forward
>Eren/Armin is getting rekt somewhere by the final boss
>Titan Erwin shows up to save the day

Just that Zeke said he had the hardening ability, both the other two shifters has it, and every CT we saw had it too, so why not Bertolt? And also just like Annie, this would leave his fate ambiguous.

In killing himself so Eren/manlet can blindside a titan and surviving through asspull?

>Just that Zeke said he had the hardening ability
When was that? Sorry I don't remember

>By the time they leave
Judging by Zeke's words, they won't be back for a while. It's most likely the SL this time who will go to their village.

The chapter he jobs to Levi. He said he has to harden but there's no time.

When manlet attacked him he tried to harden his nape.

He won't

Reminder that Erwin is an even shittier leader than Keith. At least Keith never got all his men wiped out in a single mission. Let him die so we can get someone actually competent.

Oh yeah I forgot, you have a point.

And I like the idea that Bert is similar to the wall titans and can use the same hardening.

Armin is good at small tactical operations, but Erwin is good all around strategy, commanding and politics. Erwin also is extremely hardened and he's gutsy. He's pretty much the main reason why they've gotten this far. You can say he's sacrificed a lot of people to get there, but without him they would still be battling mindless titans and losing people but have nothing to show for it.

It's obvious Armin will get the serum by way of him being younger and a main character, but if it were up to me, I'd pick Erwin.

TRANSLATIONS WHEN?

>politics
It's not like they need this skill anymore, now that Historia is Queen and the government is actually behing for them.

Politics are essential in any community user.

>behing for them
*behind them

>historia
>reiner's girlfriend

lmao, reinerfags are as delusional as the man himself

It's not like we know Armin is bad at it. He never had a chance to prove himself on this field is all. But I'm sure he'd be just as competent as Erwin was, if not more.

So is Reiner gonna save Annie by himself now?

If they start rebuilding and restructuring afterwards, his talents could be useful. Might give him a purpose other than sudoku.

Zeke's gonna take the armour.

Will AOT ever be as popular as it once was?

There's no way the manga will go that far. There'll probably be a sequel about it Isayama won't write but that's about it.

Wall Maria will come down by the end of this arc.

Come Season Two, it will be back on top because of the "I'M SUCH A FUCKING FAN OMG YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!" crowd.
And don't forget the cosplayers that are spilling out of their clothes with plus sized tumblr folds.

Jesus, Reiner being happy with Annie makes my heart sad that BRA will never reunite.

He do think she has a nice ass.

Annie is wrong because Annie has a gross butt.

With western normies or with nips?

Then how come Eren tried to grab it?

How come he got inside Mikasa's?

>I-I can only use fanart

Good form and blessed be

Stuff that happens inside Mikasa's head doesn't count

>I CAN ONLY CITE SHIT THAT NEVER HAPPENED
GJ ANNUSFAG

>SHIT THAT NEVER HAPPENED

Feels good that those chucklefucks who adamantly claimed Isayama will kill both BR were wrong.

It's neck time, m8.

Mrs Smith I thought you said Levi was breeding her. Why is she still in heat?

I feel pretty euphoric right now.

I still feel bad for Bert but I care about Reiner more.

they are literally dead this chapter??

Eat shit plot armor titan asshole.

She gave birth already. Time for round 2.

Nobody is going to save Annie.

This. Don't forget all the edgy torture posts.

>annusfag unhinged

Reiner escaped death again. This is comedy gold.

Will Zeke now feed Reiner to someone else, now that he has seen the guy is beyond useless as well fucked in the head?

It's sfx for ominous atmosphere.

He's the only one that knows how to operate the 3DMG and is a veteran with large amounts of combat experience and information about the enemy.

>not god
>zeke hates him
>no complexity
>no development
>no characterization
>no backstory
Bort got aBorted. Bertfujos BTFO.

No. Reiner is his only source of information on the walls and the only one who can use 3DMG.

Has Ricofag returned? Bet you're raging about Armin.

He needs someone to molest now that he doesn't have Bert and failed in getting Eren

they are absolutely blubbering with anger while they read this post, if you listen closely you can here there cheeks frantically clapping against their chin while they hurry to spam more bortshit posts with dumblr thumbnails.

This and obviously he knows how to cheat death like no other.