Dear americans

There is literally no reason for any individual to have guns at his/her home. Only state functionaries,hunters and sportsmen should use them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_sport
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We need guns because liberals are genocidal assholes. The only thing that keeps 'em for trying to gas all the white people here is the fact we're armed to the teeth.

In fact, once they do it to us, they'd do you next.

That is not an argument. is eliciting treason not against the law in USA?

I think we should get more guns. If that crowd had guns I doubt the gunman would have fired on them, and even if he had they would have been able to take him out before too many people died.

sage

hahaha what the fuck is a sportsmen

Stop trolling, Finland. You're drunk.

What a cute salaryman!

dear Finnish icicle,

why do you want me to be defenseless against corrupt politicians, violent criminals, and unwarranted searches and censures?

the US government disagrees with you

aww, u butthurt?

a fully armed, highly trained, combat experienced person.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_sport

Why would you have to defend yourself against the legal government in the first place? Police and private security apparatus is more than capable enough of defending you against criminals.

>Why would you have to defend yourself against the legal government in the first place?
This is what Europeans never understand. Americans don't like or trust the government and never will.

You trust Gov't too much. People just want to be left alone. If some fascist is elected you'll want to be armed. And, Trump isn't a fascist he is just dumb. The people who are pushing to strip rights away are the radicals and should be stopped.

what about if they start extorting me? what if their morals aren't my morals and the decide that a "final solution," is a good idea?

Retaliate but not alone.

>no reason for a person to have a gun in their home
>proceeds to list reasons
>forgets self defense
Shiggy diggy bazoopers

And then you sideswipe us with Calvary?
Nice try Ogedei

Rights are contemporary privileges granted by state, read Thomas Hobbes.
I have served in the military, and currently am employed by the municipalital tax administration and I have never seen any signs in the state that would have made me consider or lower my trust levels towards the state.

The only reason there's an amendment for guns is because the people who made it had and used guns and got ptsd if they didnt have guns because they did a war.

Now you just have beta faggots afraid of invisible enemies. If americans are armed how did the shooting happen. Shooters should have a lifespan of 2-3 seconds if american betas are the badasses they claimed to be

Oh yeah a mass of bodies just swinging their dicks will really leave a mark.

Rights are inherent to an individual and are to be recognized by the state, read John Locke

If it were so states could not take those rights away nor add to them.

>self defense during a home invasion

this

This is very simple to understand.

The Founders of the US were very well educated and aware of the contempt that governments (at the time and throughout history) had for the rights of their citizens, so they wrote in a 'Right to a gun,' as a protection against future tyranny. This is explicited stated in their federalist papers.

Correct, the state cannot, (without breaking the social contact), take away nor give natural rights.

Maniacs will always get guns from the black market anyway

i don't need no fucking reason, it's my right. now fuck off and suck off a reindeer in your sauna you degenerate.