Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

The one that wins duels.

Which Kazuma are we talking about?
Regular adventurer Kazuma, or "DESTROY ALL NIGGAS WHO DARE THREATEN IRIS" Kazuma?

The Iron Sheik.

Kazuma

Right's rewind power is nullified by left's overwhelming luck stat.

Kazuma would wreck his shit and steal his pantaloons while at it.

What would Kazuma steal from Subaru?

His lucky 10 yen coin.

>Max luck VS max suffering

You do the math.

Oh, young ones, you know not where you thread.

That's cheating

Kazuma
He can steal and use elemental magic

Kazuma steals the ring and sells it.

> Pour water out of extremities that are not his wee wee
> Can light tinder wood
> Magic

Getting tired of this meme. This is the one thing retard children are holding on to in the hopes that Rezero isn't complete shit. It's sad.

>secondaryfag

Did you read the LN?

> Megumin explodes the gates of Mordor and the bulk of the orc army.
> Darkness gets slowly stripped by surviving trolls
> Aqua 1-shots ring wraiths
> Kazuma stealths along the back door with flat goddess in tow
> Passes out
> Dragged along ground using [Bind]
> Thrown directly into Volcano, ring and all, for some imagined or real slight that occurred 20 adventures ago
> Revived afterward as an ash golem.

Kazuma isn't a bitch nigga like Subaru but he is too much of a dick for people to pity him. Emelia would hate Kazuma. Subaru would disgust Aquas and co beyond belief.

But they're same person, same show even

You're on Sup Forums calling people retarded children over a meme and trying to act mature? GTFO

Jew Kazuma

He is not going to become literally Sauron, idiots. It's just a metaphor. If he absorbs all the Bishops' powers he will become much more powerful than Sauron, it's not even funny.

why slav clothing?

If you keep posting that Subaru is an Evil Lord and that he is gonna become Sauron, I start to believe you are one of the 13 or 14 year olds who populate this board. That's just how it goes.

Sauron

I'm surprized you didn't mention the totally impossible feat of Kazuma carrying the One Ring without turning pure evil because he already is

Funny, because Kazuma has the cheat to banish any evil

memeboy will win.

screencap this.

Subaru cannot die (permanently).
/thread

Look

Typical subarufags. 13 is too generous for them.

MEMEBOY WILL WIN

So? Kazuma cannot too

user, why do you browse those threads looking for posts like that if you don't like them?

Depends if it is a fight to the death.
If it is not, then Kazuma would win. If it is, then Subaru would win... eventually.

Same for Kazuma. Except he can actually rez in the same timeline.

Can Subaru kill Goddesses?

Stalemate. Both can resurrect from death learn on each other tactics. The question is which goddess are stronger.

>Same for Kazuma. Except he can actually rez in the same timeline.
Subaru have a more time for a preparing. Quick save are not good with the strong opponents Persona 4 has teached me that lesson.

Subaru would kill himself after getting styled on by Kazuma so hard. And Kazuma would style on Subaru so hard that Subaru wouldn't have the nerve to challenge him again.

At least Kazuma isn't a beta bitch boy and would be able to avoid the no pussy zone with Emelia.

Subaru would drive by with his BMW, the Armani glasses reflecting the glorious sun, and simply shoot the fucking faggot.

>reading LN crap, ever
>acting smug about it

Rem
EMT

Kazuma has experienced worst than Subaru.

Not even Subaru has experienced Vore through slowly being digested in a Hydra's stomach and the first thing to be digested was Kazuma's entire penis by the Hydra's stomach acids.

Kazuma also has to deal with the repercussions of death. All his friends make fun of him afterward, he doesn't get to rewind time and pretend nothing happened.

The one with the better tracksuit

> Subaru cannot die (permanently)
Oh what, because of his CURSE? Haha. Yeah. That won't work.

Kazuma has steal, so Kazuma

> Subaru goes all out knowing he can just redo the fight if he fails
> Knocks Kazuma down like a bitch
> Suddenly wall of Darkness
> Subaru like a chicken shit challenges to a 1v1
> Kazuma acceptsattackskicksass
> Subaru, sensing defeat, commits ann hiro
> Suddenly Aqua RESURRECT and Sacred spell break!
> Subaru's only chance at winning is now gone.

>Who would win in a fight between Subaru and Kazuma?
>Kazuma and Aqua
That's not the question bruh. If Kazuma gets help, Subaru should get help from someone too.

Kazuma is a cheater. Who enters a fight with a cheater expecting fair play

Subaru's already getting "help" from Satella, assuming he has the curse

Kazuma doesn't kill people and knows how to plan ahead. Subaru is also not smart enough to change his plan according to how he dies. He does something wildly different and gets saved by other people. In the anime so far, all he knows is how to get hurt.

> Subaru brings Rem/Ram
> Purged like the low tier demons they are
> Subaru brings EMT
> She tries to talk a peaceful resolution and won't fight
> Subaru brings Reinhard
> He 360's and walks away (It's one of his superpowers look it up)

I dunno what to tell you user. For all his faults Kazuma always has a team backing him. Subaru can't call upon anyone for anything they don't already care about.

>Kazuma's special talent is the Power of Friendship(tm)
Lame!

> Power of friendship
Uh. user. Kazuma's group is made of figurative and LITERAL
M U R D E R H O B O S

They're always itching for gold and XP.

kazuma, lets face it if you asked re zeros author he would probably say kazuma, even if he never heard about konosuba

The one that's from a gag series.

both authors are friends

Yeah fucking right, Oousagi called, they want their mommy back!
Yeah man, it must feel real good to have an equal amount of pride that Subaru holds dear and watches people die to feel less than Kazuma.

Subaru never experienced attempted rape by female orcs.

That sounds pretty good to me.

Kazuma isn't afraid of killing 3DPD loli plant monsters that are actually cunts in reality and only pretending to be innocent lolis.

Puck called, he wants his daughter back.

Kazuma never experienced teachings of the wise magical negro.

Reinard would got wrecked hard by Aqua.

Reinhard gets his blessings from the divine.

Aqua as a divinity can just remove Reinhard's blessings or completely bypass them since none of Reinhard's blessings can affect the gods responsible for those blessings in the first place.

You mean monsters that lure people into starving to death? Why is that a bad thing?

One can't die and can replay the fight infinite times, yet only needs to win once.

Take a fucking guess.

Satella called, she says this:
"I love you."
"—Because you gave me light."
"Because you took my hand and taught me of the outside world."
"Because in the night I was trembling in loneliness, you stayed by my side and held my hand."
"Because you kissed the lonely me, telling me I wasn't alone."
"I received a lot of things from you.
・・・・・so I love you."
"Because you gave me everything."
"I've always, always love just you"
"You, just you, always always, I continue to love you"
"That' why...love"
"----Love yourself more"
"----Please don't cry, please don't get hurt, please don't be bitter, please don't have a sad face"

>Kazuma has experienced worst than Subaru.

Haven't read the LN have you?

Aqua is no longer in power, she's a walking deadbeat now.

The Hakugei called, he also wants his mommy back.

Aqua isn't responsible for his blessings in any way, so no.

You know Aqua is capable of removing things from existence right?

Anything placed under Aqua's napkin for her party tricks disappears forever.

Aqua can just use Reinhard's sword in a party trick and make it disappear forever.

Subaru if only because of Return by Death. It'd take him a few dozen tries before he manages to separate Kazuma from Aqua so he can't be revived.

Are we talking Arc 3 Subaru or Arc 6 Subaru?

> a few dozen tries
> Implying Subaru gets more than one try before his RbD is removed.

Would Aqua look down upon Reinhard as a boring overpowered gary stu? She seems the type.

Kazuma is smarter and the better fighter. Subaru only works as a character because of his rewind ability, which almost always requires him to fail first in order to get the most out of hit.

Also, Kazuma helps carry his series, while Subaru is arguably the worst thing about his own.

As if she's aware of crap, I know how she is, she is not of divinity anymore.
No one gives a fuck about Aqua, she's too stupid to do shit. Stop arguing semantics.

That's assuming the fight would even go to the death. Kazuma wouldn't kill him in a normal fight.

Subaru has never experienced NTR.

Meanwhile, Kazuma's childhood friend he had a marriage promise with hooked up with the school delinquent in the beginning of highschool.

Subaru has no such experience in comparison.

Emilia was never in danger of any NTR because everyone in her world thinks half elves are disgusting and not desirable at all.

Subaru can just master his authorities; unseen hands and object of stillness time and rend Kazuma limb from limb with it, as well as Aqua, Megumin and Darkness.

>she's too stupid to do shit

You actually read the series?

Serious powerlevel discussion, really?
That alone says alot about the fanbase of both shows. Why is it always this shit that brings the worst out of Sup Forums?

Kazuma never had to deal with these guys.
Bishops:
Sloth: Able to create an invisible force field in shape of a hand and can break through anything and go through anything that the user wishes. Be also able to create a wave of hallucinations and confusion to those without knowledge of spirit magic.
Greed: Able to stop time of user and what he touches. Can cut through anything, make projectiles unblockable, stillness can cause earthquakes, basically invincible. But user must stop his own heart however, the user can also impose his own second heart onto others of his kingdom (his harem).
Gluttony:Able to eat memories and names of the victims. If both are eaten, then the victim becomes comatose and forgotten by the world. If the memories are eaten, you have amnesia but the world remembers you. If the names are eaten, the world forgets you but you have your memories. There are three people that can do these and they are all bishops of Gluttony.
Wrath: Can impose emotions and pain onto others within a range. You feel what I feel. Can also use a fiery chain for combat.
Lust: Can shapeshift. Be able to shapeshift damaged body parts and heal them. Can shapeshift into a dragon. Also turn people into flies.

>she is not of divinity anymore

You really didn't read shit

Yes, she's incompetent. Without Kazuma, she would have stayed in that belly of a amphibian forever.
She's out of her influence upon the world, she's considered a goddess, but no control upon the world as she's within that realm.

If it's not one-on-one Subaru will always win because he can just call his boyfriend.
Kazuma is weak but he's not also incompetent like Subaru, so he would never lose. Even if Subaru was rewinding, he can't do anything by himself about Kazuma's attacks. There are many other factors to consider. Subaru's fatigue, stupidity, inability to learn, where and when the checkpoint it, and even if Kazuma would kill him, which is highly unlikely.

I don't like being spoiled, so I'm not reading that sorry. I'm just going by what I've observed from watching 13 episodes of both series, which is enough for me.

Wait, shit I meant 11 episodes of Konosuba. I forgot it didn't have 13.

What would Kazuma steal from Subaru?

Nothing of value. From what I've seen of the ability, it takes things that are valuable (panties are of value I guess).

Kazuma would just drain touch Sabaru, Not much of a fight if you ask me.

Anime only fag here, is this canon, user?

The Demon Generals in KonoSuba are equal threats to Re:Zero if not greater threats.

The Dullahan was a genuine douchebag even though Darkness made him look like an idiot.

His instant default curse of death is a serious thing and you can't block his curses.

Then we have a Futa Chimera who can fuse with anything and needed a real RailGun to kill her.

Also, none of the Bishops in Re:Zero are capable of taking on Vanir, the Duke of Hell.

Not only that but Wiz is capable of casting multiple Explosions and Drain Touch and the Bishops are only good at fighting living people.

The Bishops have no power against the Undead like Wiz.

Aqua isn't stupid.

She can scam multiple people out of money with her pyramid schemes.

She only looks stupid due to Kazuma making her look stupid but left alone, Aqua can achieve pretty big feats by herself.

Also, anything she makes with her hands become works of art that no one else can imitate.

If you give her something basic like a piece of tissue or napkin, Aqua is capable of constructing a Robot out of it that can even transform.