Picture of Paddock is NOT FAKE

There was some doubt as to the legitimacy of the leaked photo that's being circulated. I've found proof that it's real.

The question is now: why are there bullet casing on his blood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bW8R5gxuPtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The question is now: why are there bullet casing on his blood?

Because he shot himself, slumped to the floor, the blood flowed out of his body and pooled around the casings?

Have you never used ketchup or something?

>why are there bullet casing on his blood

Because he fired a shit ton of bullets into a huge crowd of people earlier.

There were bullet casings all over the place. Why wouldn't his body land next to them and his blood ooze underneath them?

thx sheldon

Blood seeps through carpet, under casings.

> the question is, why are there all these distracting little details that Hollywood has taught me never show up in movie crime scenes

>on his blood
uhm, no sweaty. See how it's all bright and greasy looking? That's brain goo.

May just have to test this out at home....

where's the picture faggot?

What would be way more interesting is if any pictures are leaked that show his body from an angle that allows you to see the rest of the blood pattern (splatters) and not just the pool(s) of blood.

Where is the leaked photo?

....what leaked photo?

No, that's congealed blood.

Note that that's the same gun model that Roy Moore brandished on stage.

Guys.. there is at the very least 1 thread on the front page with the pic in the OP, if not more.

It's a real something, but it sure as hell ain't Paddock. See

That is the ugliest carpet

nice catch, this just keeps on getting weirder

oh shit, lol, thanks.

Yea shit looks real.

you can see blood on at least one casing otherwise, yea what you said, it pooled around the casings (why would it cover them?).

Who is Roy Moore, why did he have this gun on stage, and why should we care?

lmao blood under bullet

it would throw me into a murderous rage too desu.

Maybe the Judge handed down they guy's death sentence before the cops got there.

oh shit! A message to Drumph from the Deep Dish State!

bumpski for anons that haven't seen

How could that girl be deaf she still has her ears

Are you seriously this dumb? Please tell me you're larping as a retarded faggot and that you don't really wonder how a gun spraying hundreds of rounds, flinging spent she'll casings from being ejected all over the hotel, and then you're clueless as to how blood got on them after he blew his brains out.

This is a real question for you? I truly would like to meet up with you if you're in the PNW (ill drive up to 100 miles) I'd like to meet you so I can bash your fucking retarded nigger brain in, you stupid faggot.

Come to Pittsburgh, faguette.

I believe that is the same gun that was in a video about the guns Trump carries, released a year or two ago.

I thought it was interesting because it had no hammer and you held the trigger in for a bit to get the shot off. It's a pretty unique revolver to be going around so much lately.

Sauce? I'd like to watch that

Those are obviously prosthetics.

Found it. It's the very first gun they mention.

youtu.be/bW8R5gxuPtk

>hammerless revolvers are pretty unique

Checked, and I'm not a gun guy, but where I came from, revolvers had hammers. The J frame revolver was a new one on me.

Best case for this photograph is EXTREME police negligence and incompetence.
>if he actually did shoot himself..
someone lifted, not pushed, not kicked away but LIFTED, the handgun and allowed it to leave an obvious drip trail away from the body.
Do cops in the US typically contaminate crime scenes like this? Because there is enough evidence in this picture to call this murder and not suicide. In fact this image would destroy any suicide verdict in court.

you mean few fat retarded virgins had some doubts. Now some idiots still don't understand the bullet in the blood... Fuck why weren't you at this bloody country concert FFS

>Do cops in the US typically contaminate crime scenes like this?
Yes. Somebody got away with murdering a 5 year old on Christmas because of forensic incompetence.

Was just ab to say this. Whats up with the droplets of blood and I feel like it wouldnt land all the way over there

>I've found proof that it's real.

>that trail of splatter up from the left side of the pool

It's not rocket science.
I bet neither one of these tinfoil schizophreniacs are above 90 iQ

this only proves the photo was taken inside Mandaly Bay

it proves nothing about the probable fake blod/fake deaths surrounding the Las Vegas Jason Aldean concert hoax

The important thing is has there been any confirmation of the infowars claim of antifa material?

His motives and political affiliations are the most important thing in the story and the fact that they're being supressed suggests they are harmful to the (((narrative))).

It's suddenly like no one is even curious why a white boomer millionaire methodically planned to murder dozens of Trump supporters

Sup Forums we've got to fill in the motive before the jews succesfully make this about taking away the last goyim rights to self defense

Watch more self inflicted suicides. He stood, head tilted down, gun in mouth, pulled trigger, blood instantly falls onto gun as he collapses, lands on back, gun falls, possibly bounces to final resting position, leaving blood trail.

a decently weighted gun is not going to bounce that far backwards while leaving a monogomous drip trail, if it did bounce then there would be several drips placed less than 3 inches away from the initial trail and even a small blood spot or stain because the gun itself is pretty bloody as well

>Sup Forums we've got to fill in the motive
>we
no shill, "we" don't
"we" are leaning toward this entire episode being a hoax like Sandy Hoax
no one died until proven otherwise

When will this room be available to rent?

my guess is that he went face first after he shot himself, landed on the gun under his chest and was rolled over by swat then the gun kicked away, thats why it looks like two pools of blood , also the puddle to the right of his face which would line up with his mouth/nose if he was on his face.

Nice try shlomo
Whoever moved the gun paused a few times whilst repositioning it

Fire bullets, casings go in similar ejection path bouncing & tumbling on floor, self inflected gunshot wound, body falls down lifeless, blood exits body and slowly creeps around nearby casings.

>uhm, no sweaty

kill yourself

maybe they kicked it off his chest when they found him

This

>1000 feet
Yards not feet.
My 30.06 is accurate at 1,000 yards up to 1400.

1. The bullet casing was on the clean carpet
2. He shot himself (or was shot) and the blood poured around the casing (thus no blood on top of the casing)

dis

There would be a film of blood on the bottom edges of the casings even if the blood soaked into the carpet. I'm not even seeing that. These literally look like someone took a handful of casings and dropped them into a fresh puddle of blood for theatrical effect.

after all that happened, they probably wanted to make sure he was 100 percent disarmed, incase it was some sort of trap