Why do we need 100 round magazines

Here's a red pill. With a rate of fire of 700rpm and a reload time 5-9 seconds(we'll call it 7) it takes 15 seconds to empty and reload a 100 round magazine. 9.6 seconds to empty and reload a 30 round magazine and 8 seconds to empty and reload a 10 road magazine.
The data is as follows for a sustained rate of fire.
100rd magazine. 400rpm.
30rd. Magazine. 180rpm
10rd. Magazine. 70rpm.
I believe in compromise. He fired for 10 minutes. Likely he quit firing because the crowd dispersed and ran out of targets or maybe he was exhausted from the reloading. I maintain that if 100rd magazines were not accessible he could have got off half the shots. That means 29 dead. 250 wounded. There is no sporting purpose for 100 round magazines. The United States military does not use 100 Rd magazines as they have no use. Their only use is mag dumps into crowds and mag dumps at the range for fun.
The bottom line is this. If you do not support a ban of magazines with a capacity of greater than 30 rounds which is the standard the military uses, the blood of 28 dead and 250 wounded is on your hands.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HsDV7nNftAM
youtu.be/wywAxEIdEec?t=1m8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My guess would be so that you can fire one hundred rounds without reloading.

how else am I supposed to provide suppressing fire?

I am a Canadian with an rpal and 8 rifles.

The military uses he m249 lmg for this. They do not use 100 roundmagazines in the ar15

reminder its Bill of Rights
not Bill of Needs

having said that I wouldn't personally own a 100rd mag. they're garbage. 30 round mags are just dandy. and with practice you can reload in under 2 seconds

Actually they're pretty useful for wildhog hunting. Wildhogs dont do anything except eat, kill and destroy. So farmers will hire a helicopter pilot, grab a 100 round AR 15 and go to town on the hogs. ita faster, safer and easier than hunting herds of wildhog on the ground

For when the ebt cards stop working

This thread is not relevant to the civilized world !

its easy as fuck to make 100 round magazine.
weld together 10 10 round magazines and bind the internal springs together.

its also easy as fuck to make a gun, you can walk around the hardware store and make a gun out of shit you literally just picked up off the shelf.

if anyone wants to do a mass killing they will. what next, you want to ban vans and trucks from cities and demand that we bin our knives?
>protip: every male in my region carries a knife.

Because it really doesn't matter.

> James Holmes used a 100 round drum
> killed 12

> Omar Mateen used standard size magazines
> killed 49

Give CA back standard size mags and you can ban all extendeds fine

Standard semi auto military grade rifle is all an american militia man should need

LOL NIGGER KIKE LEAF SHITPOTS ARE THE BEST!
First off, that's not the correct number of dead/wounded fuck tard
Second that is not remotely close to how fast it takes to reload MAGAZINES
Third, get to the back of the oven Joo

> need

Kill yourself leaf. If Americans had wide access to full auto M249s they wouldn't need AR-15s with drum mag for suppressing fire.

I am hardcore pro 2nd amendment but I could get behind an extended mag ban if standards were made legal nationwide

Every citizen doesnt get the right to have better equipmment than the military but if you enforce the standard, it can be be called fair

One should still be able to apply for an extended mag permit for like $100 a year or something

slippery slope, so no

>Here's a red pill.
Nah, just another lefty fucking shit up.
>the blood of 28 dead and 250 wounded is on your hands.
I'm fine with that.
>Why do we need 100 round magazines
Because "we hold these truths to be self evident."
Meaning, it being in the constitution is justification enough. That line is there to supersede the moral pleading of the day to tear away at what makes America, America.

>better equipmment than the military
100 round mag are garbage
its why the military doesnt use them

For hunting 100 prairie dogs

Firstly, he used 30 and 60 rounds magazines.
Secondly, guess what nigger? Magazines were unregulated in France up to 2012, then some leftard who has been wanting to ban private firearm ownership for decades suddenly watlzed in and single handedly voted a new gun control law. One of the key elements was to ban magazines with a capacity of more than 30 rounds for long guns, and 20 rounds for handguns.
Now with the EU gun ban that is going to be applied in april at the latest, magazine capacity for long guns will have to be no more than 10 rounds.

So we went from no limit, to 30 rounds, to 10 rounds, in only 6 years.

What's next? We'll only be allowed single shot rifles like in Japan? Before guns are completely banned altgother?

Now fuck off
sage

>Firstly, he used 30 and 60 rounds magazines.
nope

Fuck off canadian shill.

>"better"
Is what i meant i guess

Im just saying that if they allowed every member of the militia to arm themselves with body armor and an AR15 styled rifle with military grade ammo and standard milspec mags, that would be sufficient for a 2nd amendment

100 rnd mag in question

100 rounds?
what do you need 50 rounds for?
20 rounds is more than enough for any real use case
HELP POLICE THIS MAN HAS A MAGAZINE WITH 10 ROUNDS!
WE MUST OUTLAW MAGAZINES WITH MORE THAN 5 ROUNDS!

what is it called when you agree something should be done but don't care if it ends up being changed or staying the same?

>buying a gun is as easy as making a gun yourself
you are a literal retard

I don't like using large capacity magazines, because I find that they jam easier. But I'm going to buy one to just snub assholes like you.

Your premise that "if we would have banned x, the shooter wouldn't have been able to acquire x" is false. The guy was multi millionaire.

Fuck compromise. Also, drums jam more often than standard magazines.

they jam like a motherfucker, surprised anyone still uses these shit mags.

For 100 savage niggers invading your neighborhood.

10/10

you can make a shotgun with a couple pieces of pipe and a nail.
to buy one you have to jump though hoops.
You are literally retarded, considering killing yourself so we can just dump all of the refugees in the void you use to inhabit.

Russki post best post

This is why 30 round standards are fine

Theyre all a militiaman needs to be combat effective in any scenario

>autistic infograph

why are conservatards retarded

Its cooler to reload 1vs100 anyway

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HsDV7nNftAM

>I believe in
It's not for you to determine what other people own.
You have no say whatsoever.

what about belt fed? they technically have unlimited capacity although typically you have to feed a new belt after a few thousand rounds

to protect yourself against mass shooters, dumbass

100 round drum mags are unironically pieces of shit. Shooting off drum mags continuously is one of the fastest ways to destroy the barrel.

>Ban 100 round magazine
>Crazy old grandpa builts one instead

Oh, it will change everything!

the funniest part is the total chaos that could be unleashed with 100 dollars with of chemicals available at any hardware store

way worse than a few hundred bullets fired into a crowd

>Thinks demanding everyone gets to buy a thing that the Constitution says we can have is the same as demanding taxes buy something for everyone

>mfw I ctrl+f "freedom" in this thread

>some leftard who has been wanting to ban private firearm ownership for decades
you should hang him from a bridge, I thought France didn't play, shame on you for not killing this guy yet France

>its easy as fuck to make 100 round magazine
>its also easy as fuck to make a gun
How do you make the ammunition then you genius? Dried piss in a bucket?

>Firearms are basically impossible to get here
>Make my own 14 round magazine fed shotgun
>Make a revolver that shoots 9mm with the capability of reloading without removing the cylinder
>Currently busy making a AKM copy that shoots 5.56x45mm
Amazing how extreme gun restrictions doesn't actually stop the manufacture of guns huh?

To kill politicians and Canadian scum. Fuck off leaf.

Youtube had kitchen bomb making tutorials up for days and didnt get punished

He would've done more damage lobbing a 2 liter of coke stuffed with mentos over the fence.

fuck off commie shill
it's pretty clear who would benefit from an unarmed America

Nobody needs an AR-15 to defend their home. I think that everybody should have a weapon, of course, but there's no need for anything better than a normal shotgun with not more than 3 shells loaded.

With a shotgun you can defend yourself against anything.

>reloadtime of 7 seconds
Lol it takes ~3 and most of that is grabbing the fresh mag from your carrier.

Also kys gun grabber

you ever go paintballing?
200 round hopper gravity/drive fed balls?
you're canadian, of course you do..
100 round pods, the magazine of the paintball.

in a 5v5 2,000+ rounds can be pissed away in a few minutes, in a natural paintball game....

do you want to be the guy on the field with the sweet single shot, 10 paintball hopper?

or do you want to be the guy that has equipment of literally throwing ropes of hellfire in the air for minutes at a time?

this same concept extends from paintball.
into a firefight.
you'd want to have something that is 99.999999% reliable, a fuckton of ammo
and can shit high velocity hellfire desecration
to the point it looks like a rope or blanket of fire
in the air.

or you can be the single shot guy with the 10 round mag..
fa-thoonk..... .... fa-hoonk..

:translated for canadian comprehension.

Dont blame guns for the collapse of society. It is what civilized the savages who would rape on the way to conquest neighboring tribes. Just because natives now stand united doesn't mean history wont repeat. 100 round drums in the hands of sane patriots will be needed. Because niggers and liberal zombies will travel in packs but be easily dispersed by superior fire power and positioning. Whites still hold the moral high ground and air superiority. No CIA globalist psyop arcade style shoot em up should ever change your positioning on this dire issue of life and liberty.

Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither. Lets remember the real issue. Corruption and decay of christian morals in a faithless and wicked generation. Led by a perverted sexualized entertainment industry of Sodomite vampire musicians and luciferian occultists hellbent on "breaking dawn" when we are in a "Twilight" hour of humanity. Dumb dumb. Sun is setting not rising and the vampires strength grows before they are put to death by silver bullet and the stakes could never be higher.

Don't let them suck your spirit dry or enslave your life. Fight for your right to defend yourself and not fall for their dirty tricks.

For BLM protests.

that's more or less how you get a precursor for black powder, actually

You're right we need 700 rd magazines to make the most out of performance. Thanks leaf you're alright

youtu.be/wywAxEIdEec?t=1m8s

>I believe in compromise
Alright. If I give up my 400 round baby killer clipazines, what do I get from you?

Use a truck kill 87 people yeah no user

Looks like you and commas have a bit of catching up to do.

>100 dollars
I think you could get more gas for your buck than that, but yeah. You could've killed that entire crowd if you played the wind right.

Because they are just bits of metal and springs. You can't make common materials illegal.

Only POGs would use drum mags. True enthusiasts have a belt-fed convertion.

>pic related, belt fed AR-15

>what do I get from you?
To liberals "compromise" is a one way street.

>or maybe he was exhausted from the reloading
I can't believe I just read that.

Ar15 30 rd mag and body armor should be standard for every responsible patriot but we have cucked states and people that like retarded gun shit

That barrel is going to melt after like 500 rounds firing that fast

>If you do not support a ban of magazines with a capacity of greater than 30 rounds which is the standard the military uses, the blood of 28 dead and 250 wounded is on your hands.

I'm okay with that. The blood of all crimes committed by illegal immigrants and refugees is on the hands of people who do not support a ban on such immigration. We'll need guns with such high capacity for when illegal immigrants and refugee try to overthrow our country.

Well need guns as long as our government cant be trusted to look after us and opening the borders is not good for american citizens

This desu

Nightmare scenario

What if someone owned 5 20 round mags
Fucking hell what if someone owned 6

Absolute madman

It's a word they use when they want to outwardly come across as conciliatory when in fact they're just as infantile and demanding as always.

>Every citizen doesnt get the right to have better equipmment than the military
citation needed

>gun jams

Those are garbage
PMAG D-60 is where its at

I believe in that you're a leaf and you go do your fucking leaf laws. Leaf me alone

looking at he last few centuries gun deaths caused by civilians vs gun deaths caused by government organizations i would say we should arm civilianz and disarm governments

>I am a Canadian with an rpal and 8 rifles.
Post pix and timestamp

That would be fine

Unless you are spraying innaccurately though, you dont need more than 30 in a mag

Its a compromise to bring the 2nd back to blue states

I think anyone willing to spend the money should be able to get personal upgrades tho

>Maybe he was exhausted from the reloading
What the fuck logic is this?

Anything over 45 rounds is usually total shit and jams like a mother fucker, there are the milsurp RPK mags that hold like 70 but those are impractical and add too much weight

Xproducts 50 rounders are supposedly the best

Our argument;
>Everyone has the right to buy a gun for sport, self defence or to simply own one. Only those who are involved pay. Nobody else pays.
>Everyone has the right to buy health insurance and top quality healthcare. Only those who are involved pay. Nobody else pays.

Your argument;
>Nobody but who I say has the right to guns, even if you want to pay for it all yourself!
>Everybody should be forced to pay for MY healthcare and vice versa, BECAUSE I SAY SO

No.
I want my standard capacity mags.
And I think we should have access to high capacity as well.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>What are rights?
t. faggot

>you dont need
eat shit faggot

faggot

>here is no sporting purpose for 100 round magazines.

Guess what, the 2A isn't there to protect sporting, faggot.

>15 seconds to reload a 100 round magazine
I would like to see a video of you attempting this.

>With a shotgun you can defend yourself against anything.
Which is why all modern militaries have shotguns as their standard service firearm.

Wait no. No military in the history of the planet has ever used a shotgun as the standard service firearm. In fact they generally only use them for breaching locks on doors. This is because they're fucking useless except for hunting ducks.

Why do we need canadians?

There's a reason the military doesn't use these. They provide little benefit while adding significant weight to the firearm which effects handling and accuracy.

You're a fudd.

>military

It was used recently to defend against 3 home intruders. The AR-15 is a great rifle.