JOHN WAS RIGHT

Post yfw john was right.

Bill Gates body scanner company to begin pilot at Union Station in Washington, DC, Los Angeles subway system, Denver International Airport,
archive.is/9h2E6
Evolv is demonstrating the functionality of their product during a pilots at various locations including Union Station and a private facility in Washington, DC, at Denver International Airport, and LA Metro rail station.
archive.is/Pjebc
18 million dollar investment by Bill Gates.
archive.is/scqFd
pic related - archive.is/vsTuV

Article on page 2 of wsj says, "no additional security measures likely" as result of shooting. So additional security measures are likely

Bascially we can confirm the shooting motive was this:

>OSI kikes get a huge contract from secruity machines
>more gun control
>more police state
>More anti white propaganda

Wtf i buy my weed at union station REEEEEEEEEE!

if you're the investment type do it now

It's like a frog being boiled in water. First, they just make you walk through a metal detector. Then, it ends up backscatter x-ray. Eventually it moves towards things like social media profiles. Finally you end up with things like RFID chips in your body.
It's based on a simple premise. They introduce metal detectors. Someone gets past them and kills a lot of people. Well, now we need something more than metal detectors. So you get backscatter x-ray. Then someone gets past that, so you need more "security."
We saw similar things when they ramped up airline security. First it was just metal detectors. Then we got bullshit like the shoe bomber, and metal detectors weren't enough. So we got back scatter xray, those things that blow air on you and detect explosive chemicals, etc.
Even if they don't get that far in our generation, the next generation will grow up accustomed to that stuff. And when it doesn't work, they'll push more draconian security. Except to that next generation, it won't seen draconian, it'll seem like the next logical step.
This will be just like 9/11. Companies with security devices lined up with no-bid contracts to grab those government dollars. And 90% of them won't work, and the answer will be to throw more government dollars at these people. And if you call them out, you're suddenly someone who hates security and wants people to die. The government likes it because it also serves as propaganda. When you go to the airport and you have to take your shoes off, it's a reminder that people tried to blow up a plane with a shoe bomb, and the government is making you take your shoes off to keep you save.

>post yfw get scanned just for wanting to go the bathroom in Merrica
Lan-duh-da-fhree!

Too bad I have no money or I would invest in this stuff. What's the point of knowing all this info if I can't even do anything about it?

It'll come to Europe soon enough

Thanks to the U.S.

I guess you could buy OSI stock but it's already way overpriced. Guess they knew and bought ahead

Invest in OSI solely?

They're already doing wand scans and checking bags at some hotel in Vegas so that's bullshit.

So... I should sell my house and buy osi & chertoff stocks?

It's overpriced right now. They bought a shitload of it beforehand.

ALRIGHT FAGGOTS WHO DO WE INVEST IN?

check out the trading volume in november. maybe lots of stocks got traded around then because of the election but this one jumps right up.

You know those big metal towers that went up in DC?

Vehicle scanners at every major entrance into DC. Now they want body scanners into every major establishment in LV. First they push this shit into the low scale then they ramp up as lobbyists and investors start swarming in for that printed fiat government funding.

Don't cry. Invest and dump ~2 years later.
It will crash them if enough people jump on that.

Shock and Powergrab, everytime. Push for gun laws, push for security laws, use trauma to destabilize and push agendas.

Ok, so how do we shit on their little scam they seem to got going there?

Spoopy shit always seems to start with Denver.

The pieces are being placed on the board.

Enforced chipping soon.