Call yourself a patriot

>call yourself a patriot
>see nothing wrong with your countrymen being gunned down in the streets by the thousands

Suicides and inner-city nigger crime, mostly.

>countrymen
mostly dindus

We need stricter nigger laws

>normies will buy this 100%

How many of those killings were done by dindus killing other dindus when fighting over "snow"?

And a 2/3 of that is suicide. If they can't shoot themselves, they'll just hang around.

This. We have some of the loosest nigger laws in the world.

>majority of those killed are minorities killing minorities or minorities killing whites
but hey. Let’s not be specific when making vague propaganda for the foolish and uninformed

>30,165 americans killed by niggers
>yo das racis
>some white guy finally snaps and kills 50
>REEEEEEE worst shit in history, ban guns and white people now!

Try again without suicide and self-injury gun numbers.

Fucktard.

>Believes in freedom
>But not when it's scary

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

>But the blacks!

Every time.

>truth hurts my feelings
Everytime

Most of them are nignogs offing eachother, so everything's fine.

Now adjust for niggers.

ban assault niggers

It's blacks killing other blacks lolllll

>Anything I believe is the truth!

Fucking Americans man.

>calling niggers my countrymen

Fuck off

Cool, now how many of those were done with LEGALLY OBTAINED guns?

it's literally chicago you fuck wit

and guess who lives there

muricans?

its part of life

Americans do. The people who love shorting other people.

It blew up in his face

Out of that number, about 1/3rds aren't suicides and from that number, only 40% aren't niggers.

>and guess who lives there?
A nigger lives there. How do you like that?

niggers aren't my countrymen i actually want them to kill eachother, they belong in africa we only brought them here to pick our cotton

Try getting actual statisitics and reading them correctly.

You will find out things like there being almost the same amount of deaths by drunk driver as by firearm homicide. Where are all the alchohol control folks at?

>inb4 drunk

Cars kill twice as many people as guns. There are more guns in the US than cars.

>this other thing is also bad!
Literal child

your comprehension skills are equal to a rock... But english is probably a second language to you based on your flag and all so i give you a pass.

>what is suicide
>what is self defense
>what are niggers

Lol nice b8 m8 from the Deep St8

/x/ is this way

Yeah nah. I read your post just fine. I heard kids pass blame elsewhere all the time. Anything to protect your precious boom boom sticks eh?

>he thinks republicucks are loyal to anything but their raifu.

You just don't understand crazy.

Conservatism is a mental disease.

9-11... isolated indecent.
30,215 gun deaths... out of 325,056,169.

More people died of the flu last year.
This is either your first day of trolling or you're a literal idiot. I hope it's not the ladder because then you'll have one hell of a life of regret and bad times ahead of you.

Mostly blacks killing blacks.

>Anything to protect your precious boom boom sticks eh?
Just pretend that gun crime is a muslim rape gang and ignore it. That shouldn't be too hard for you.

America shouldn't get stricter gun laws, that would be gunophobic and racist towards people who identify as guns.

If guns kill people, we win - Justin Cuckdeau

I thought 93 million Americans were killed every day by guns.

And how many of those are niggers responsible for?

We also have over 365 9/11s of abortion every year but the democrats don't care about that

Really activates the almond

People killed by guns in America are mostly suicides and convicted criminals shot by other criminals. There's certainly some tragedy in the large numbers of suicides but Americans aren't allowed to talk about mental health beyond writing larger checks to Big Pharma. The remainder of gun deaths are in line with other countries except that those countries have more restrictive gun laws while America has more firearms than most of the world.

Black people are the reason there's so much gun violence. And by black people, I mean like 3.5% of the black male population.

Nice bait
Now remove all the blacks killed
Now remove all the black shooters

That's the valid number to compare to other countries.

>30k gun deaths
No way this is real, this is half of the our number of yearly homicides (which is, like 1/3 of all homicides on Earth); if America was this deadly there general violence would be much more common and noticeable.

>including suicides and lawful self defense

You people are genuinely pathetic.

Reduce niggers and reduce gun crime.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

How many 9/11s do car accidents account for each year?