pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST FOR NARANCIA'S DEATH!

Daiya.

Second for Jotaro getting almost fucked over by a rat next week

Gappy makes me happy

Bite the Dust

Pucci

Why did they put a Linkin Park AMV where the OP should go?

So who the fuck was he?

New OP is shit

I want to impregnate Reimi.

SOME
FUCKING
GUY

fuck you

Your OPnion is shit

S U C K I N G
L I P S

Future Josuke but Araki dropped the concept.

I think the part 4 OP songs are unimpressive, but perfectly thematic with the part.

Chase's visuals are fucking GOAT though

Something tells me Araki was going to plan Josuke to get Kira's power after killing him similar to Jotaro getting THE WORLD so that he could go back in time but he dropped the idea

I want to impregnate Rohan

>JoJo gets a top tier anime adaptation by a studio that knows what it's doing
>Berserk gets CGI shit
Thank you David Productions.

Considering Araki loves Space Time related shenanigans as end games, I'm surprised this wasn't something like Josuke being thrown back by a stand.

New OP: youtube.com/watch?v=mh5s3XEibPo
pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Scarlet Valentine

How the fuck did he manage to fuck this one up?

He's the flashback man

He didn't, the editors did.

Man that whole beetle fight was great, I need more of it.

in an alternate reality this happened

I don't see why people get mad about this when Annasui did absolutely nothing until his gender change.

HOW
DOES
KING CRIMSON
WORK

I
DON'T
FUCKING
GET
IT
AT
ALL

Me like.

now kiss

>tfw the next Berserk episode is literally going to be some bullshit Miura just recently made up instead of rape horse and Farnese humping the Dragonslayer
JUST

I always shipped them in the manga, although everyone knows Reimi was the best girl in all JoJo series.

At least Diver Down can probably change genders.

So it's not a complete impossibility.

I've been waiting to see Aya animated. Most underrated female in the series besides maybe Mirashon.

have you ever played an FPS with shitty lag?
It's like that, but Diavolo is a player unaffected by the lag and he's running around killing everyone while they're jumping around the map

>implying

phew~~

Wait for real?

Is Rohan getting turned on by Reimi's hideous back scars?

Someone post Josuke's closed eye pucker.

Who is she?

More like King crimson is the lag.

again
>he can see ten seconds in the future
>he can erase the events of those ten seconds and only he is able to move in/perceive the erased time
>if you try to shoot him and he erases time the event of the bullet hitting him will be erased and he will be unharmed
It is not difficult to understand.

>dead girl who's permanently 16
I'd consider that cheating, but there's already a better girl.

But that's normal, isn't it?

A student with a pompadour who got in a brawl with some other punk, decided to help someone out.
That's it.

Yes, it really is. It got confirmed earlier.

well it is a 21st century schizoid stand

Is it bad that I honestly prefer this to the other one?

It has a theme more suitable to the more battle focused arcs that are soon to come (Rat, Kira etc.

Also, this, but I also feel that araki is going to somehow link back to this with the whole We can bring Dio with the world into the new world, via valentine, so why not have someone with a similar ability who can force people to change worlds

So basically Za Warudo?
Still doesn't make sense

>tfw David Production gets better with each and every part
>tfw Part 4 has been so good I forgive them for fucking up Dio's World

I think people do understand how it works, they just want some easy (you)s. If they really didn't understand how King Crimson works, I wonder if they understood anything about that part with D4C where he allows multiple realities to exist at once.

i want to have a wife like shinobu

This makes sense if he got the power to CD on himself.
If we assume something like Araki having a general idea that KQ will get a time rewinding ability, but not thinking out the specifics yet. Then he forgets the flashback scene, does Bite the Dust, realizes it doesn't really work out with flashback scene and decides to ignore the flashback plot point.

Yeah, I honestly think it's my favourite story arc so far.

Like sure there are good ones, but for me, this is the best.

Tell me what part of that explanation doesn't make sense to you and I'll do my best to make you understand it.

>I forgive them for fucking up Dio's World
I must've missed some QUALITY while watching the last epidodes of part 3, is it really that bad or are you people overreacting

I'd run my fingers over her back scars during the foreplay and intercourse

>Final fight
>Josuke beats Kira
>Before dying Kira manages to send back Josuke to the past
>Josuke saves himself

The animation in the new OP is fucking stellar but I dislike the music.

Anyone else?

That new OP is Shonen as fuck.

Let's say I look into the future, and 4 seconds from now: I see that you will shoot me right in the head and I will be killed. The prediction is 100% right, therefore I should be dead after 4 seconds have passed (a.k.a this is my fate). However, if I erase time, I can "alter" my fate and avoid the bullet, I erased the "future" or "time" in other words, while the future predicts 100% that you will shoot your gun, during the time erase I can avoid the bullet shot and change the result into something completely else (i.e I walk up to you and kill you, instead).

Small head turns the next 10 seconds into a film reel.
Big angry head takes a scissor, snips whatever he wants from the reel.

I think this is one of the better doc edits

I like it until CHASEU, it was kind of mysterious and foreboding until then

Does this answer your question?

Same, I felt that about Stand Proud early on but I think this will grow on me.

>people think this is a bad thing

god I can't wait for this to be animated

This game is fucking comfy
It really is fun

The guy who asked here, D4C makes MUCH more sense and I understand how it works, King Crimson is just a fucking mess
How did he impale Narancia?

Is King Crimson just a poor man's Warudo?

i wish they decided to translate it in ps3
i have no fucking money for a ps4...

Remember the BD's fixed a lot of Dio's World.

Why was he hurt? Surely there was no need to make it seem like he has just gotten out of a terrible battle, when the idea is that Josuke based his looks off him.

Maybe Killer queen was supposed to actually travel back in time instead of creating a groundhog day, so Jokuke would end up sent back, and Araki decided against it and reconnected it?

It's more like using The Hand on the timeline, with Epitaph allowing him to see the future to know when best to use it
He erases a section of time, and then the earlier point moves up to the later point, causing a jump

If it didn't have Epitaph, yes.

Basically yes.

I hate the watermark appears on all the screenshots.

Someone explain to me why Jolyne is named Cujoh and not Kujo

I actually think the game is really fun but the online play is too flawed to sustain it since it doesn't have local play. Which is a shame, because I've got friends who like JoJo and it'd be really fun to invite them over and fuck around with this game.

I like it better than CNBT

I guess this user answered the question for me, since I watched it on BD

Anyone that thinks Araki always intended him to just be a random savior is retarded. Why would a regular passerby be all bloody?

It's 99% a dropped time travel concept.

Americanized because she mostly American.

You lads ready for the next hip forced meme?

I can't play the game due to a distinct lack of ps4/ps3, (though I do have a vita for some reason), is there a ps3/4 emulator so I can play this, or any idea if it's coming to PC?

Yukako looks like my girlfriend.

WE'RE FINALLY HERE! WE'RE ABOUT TO SEE JOTARO GET SHAT ON BY A FUCKING RAT SNIPER.