JOJO

So when will we get the new ed? And will there be a third op? The second one did not show any of the latter arc's characters (Highway star, Alien guy, Cheap trick etc).

I think this op will last the next 10 episodes (from Let's go hunting to Kira Yoshikage's New Life).

also this:
youdubber.com/index.php?video=mh5s3XEibPo&video_start=0&audio=T2SJ2LZMfeM&audio_start=0

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/eea6ij2m7ndcf/Diamond_Is_Fixed
youtube.com/watch?v=E9egW0RjHK8
youtube.com/watch?v=lBHjVq3SUXk
strawpoll.me/10699745
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>also this
what the fuck's wrong with you OP?

What did i do?

They didn't show a lot of the characters that are to come but they did show a lot in this OP.

>also this
That's fucking terrible. Maybe you should just not post here anymore.

Whoever posts on Sup Forums is a retard, you're no exception

Hello, Leddit.

What a good exemplification.
> no shame
We're all retards

We won't get a new ED, just an updated version of the one we have as new characters are introduced. We'll get the 3rd OP probably after Atom Heart Father since this OP shows all of the new characters introduced up until that point

So I just watched this episode and hot damn it was good

Males me sad that ratt will probably have Quality but it was worth it

Reminder to buy EoH
And a PS4, if you have to

one more

Reminder I've got the fixed subs up. Always up soon after release except that one week I overslept.
mediafire.com/folder/eea6ij2m7ndcf/Diamond_Is_Fixed

I'm in love with a gangstar.

Anime-only here.

When will Koichi turn into a Super Saiyan again? I really liked that part.

They showed every single one up to Atom Heart Father, which amazingly is exactly 1 cour's length away in everyone's estimates.

Sheer Heart Attack

He regrows his hair very late in DiU.

Thanks DiF user, you are the best. That one week was pretty rough, but then aside you are the hero we need.

I'm guessing most here do like I do and wait for your uploads before watching every week.

HEY HEY HEY HEY
IT WAS THE DNA

When Kira punches a hole trough him

Why is there so much cute art of Narancia?

This episode was great.

That game looks like it has a lot of cool fanservice moments like that, but the actual gameplay looks like dogshit.

Daily reminder that Koichi is the best (non-Narancia) boy and everyone wants him.

Also, you will never have a girlfriend as perfect as Yukako.

>Have to buy a ps4 and the game

I-I-It will release on PC soon enough? R-right? h-h-hehe

>kira was 17 when he killed Reimi

FUCK THAT OP WAS GREAT

After many hours playtime, I can confirm the gameplay is superb

It really was, maybe the best episode of the adaptation yet.

Gappy makes me happy

Any webm with Rohan drawing?

So it's exactly like ASB.

Yukako makes my kokoro go doki-doki.
>tfw no dominant gf who can overpower you with her supernatural abilities but also loves you

The gameplay is actually great. you can't just punch wildly. You have to take your time and use your abilities to your advantage. Think and shit.

So what do you think of the new OP? I'm really liking it

Jotaro getting BTFO by a fucking rat next week!

>People are enjoying EoH
>When everyone used to say it was garbage
What?
Speaking of, how are the EoH sales going so far?
Think I've pressed replay around 20 times now, it's amazing.

Best boy. Can someone shop the needles out of his face so that it can be a clean wallpaper?

I'd use act 2 to write horny in her pussy.

>small room
>Josuke goes charging in full speed
>various words are exchanged
>even displays a tiny timer while Rohan quickly thinks in less than a second
Shit got too funny

would be great for 95% of animes

too edgy for jojo (which isn't supposed to be a serious show)

There's 11 year old murderers out there so it's not that surprising.

There won't be a new ED since licensed music is fuck expensive. And the new OP will presumably be after episode 26.

I really like art of Yukako and Rohan fighting over Koichi.

youtube.com/watch?v=E9egW0RjHK8
Someone should make comic based on this with them, and occasional pauses for Koichi doing something cute.

Josuke BTFO two rats next week.

Yeah, I did feel like it was a bit more serious and different. I still loved it though. It'll probably grow on me more as I watch.

And the ED lends itself to slight modifications by giving plenty of space to add new character still shots in.

Already one of my favourites.

End of the World > Chase > Stand Proud > Sono chi no Sadame > Bloody Stream > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town

In like 6 episodes, it's also when his Stand evolves for the final time and we don't get any Koichi focused episodes after that.

I'm not, I'm very smart.

9/10 opening.
5/10 song.

I fucking LOVE this effect for intimidation, it was great with the pillarmen and it was great here.

Here you go :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=lBHjVq3SUXk
[Yesterday, When I Was Mad] when?

The visuals were good. But the music made me feel like I was listening to a 14 year olds AMV from 2007, except without the novelty of it actually being one.

Because he's cute.

Mitsumo CHEISUU
Ore wa CHEISUU

Love it. I really like the way David animate silhouettes too, that Kira one at the end had so much expression just in that one eye. It actually makes me excited to see how they handle shadow Diavolo in VA when they reach that point.

I just love what they're are going with to showcase the bombs going off.

Reimi looks really cute.

Man this opening would be pretty good in like ANY other opening.

Where can I stream Jojo uncensored?

Josuke was feverish during this whole encounter, wasn't he?

What if he remembered the hairstyle of his hero wrong?

strawpoll.me/10699745

Nigga you know what I mean

>that Kira one at the end had so much expression just in that one eye
Because it was Deadly Queen's eye.

Reimi a cute.
She wasn't this busty in the manga iirc.

Animefag here. Who is this qt?
This caught me off guard, I wasn't expecting a qt in JoJo.

It's the other way around.

The song on its own reminds me of the New Bloodline arc from Neuro.

>stream
You're at the wrong place buddy
wew

I'm sure he could ask his mother if it looked right when he was first trying to replicate it.

When does EoH take place? I'm almost up to date anime-wise but I haven't started reading.

Look at all these Reimu fans popping up.

It's beautiful.

Sono chi no Sadame>Stand Proud>Bloody Stream>End of the World > Chase>Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town

Fucking THIS That one eye expressed Kira as a prominent villain so damn much, you don't even need to see the rest of his figure to understand he's going to be a force to be reckoned with. This OP was god-tier, especially that really sneaky shot of Echoes Act 3 with Koichi on the left in the same position he was when he was gutpunched by Killer Queen.
I bet animeonlies will just write that off as nothing special because of the Heaven's Door pages on him. It was really subtle, much better than Caesar's death shown in part 2's OP.

It takes place during parts 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8.

Agreed.

Also can I just say that I loved what they did with the Yoshihiro foreshadow?
Bit spooky, the flickering effect, that Yoshihiro in the bottom right that's starting at you (covered by the credits in the OP which is sucky), etc etc
Above all else that scene stuck out to me; helped by the music kicking in at the moment too. Fucking love it.

She'll show up not next episode but the one after. She's very important so I won't spoil it.

She's a ghost who lives in a weird ghost alleyway. She's one of Kira's victims or something and Kira dies after getting dragged back by hands. Nobody dies except for Cinderella's stand user and Shigechi. Read the fucking manga

Right after the ending of Stardust Crusaders, some time bullshit happens that takes you through all of the parts so far.

It's an "All the Warriors" story. So everyone from 1-8 is there and brings their spoilers with them.

. . .Download then? That'll take a bit longer but it's no big.

That's what I was afraid of, but I've got tons of time to catch up.

Where are you, Dub-user.
Say something.

I really like the new opening but it doesn't feel like a jojo opening, what do you think Sup Forums?

It's a non canon multiversal mishmash so the when isn't exactly important since it's different for each Part.

>So when will we get the new ed?
What's so wrong about Savage Garden?

anime only here

was that really josuke time traveling to help himself to the hospital

Song could be better.

Everything else is greato

She dies.

I summon thee, Dubanon!

I've always liked her, but there was never a reason to talk about her in these threads.
Reimi's VA in the games is sexy af.
Reminds me of Bleach openings.

Song itself feels a bit out of place but the opening itself is excellent.