Lindsey Lohan is now a ''Muslim''

How does one goes from Liberal drug addicted slut who fucks around with everyone in Hollywood to a Muslim who wears this very strict costume on a freaking beach??She says she will fully covering her body and hair from now on.
This looks like such LARPing,but I am afraid it's not.Well maybe it's still better then being Libtard Feminist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2532&v=p59TDk8nOkc
youtube.com/watch?v=WJ3LBCwfdYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now that she's used up and sporting that disgusting lumpy guy she wants to play by a different set of rules.

Honestly, who would want to oggle her nowadays anyway?

Gas.

Why are you being butthurt at the fact that she converted? It's not as if thousands whites converted each year. ;)

Besides this, nobody really cares

Lohan is a mind control slave.

The Eternal Attention Whore tries a new tactic now that no one wants to fuck her anymore.

Women stating that they're now Muslim is the equivalent of a 40-year-old virgin male announcing that he's now a MGTOW.

She's hot AF now
>would wife and breed a beige family with in Canada

t. Somali Muslim Canadian
>Refugee ;)
>white bois in Canada getting genocided-- BASED!!
>1,000,000+/year of our dark bois coming a year (population of 37M)
>get $7000/year for each of my dark babies while white babies get $0/year LOL
>based Trudeau!!

Proud LIBERAL voter

She's nuts... when she swaps to the next lesbian, she'll change again.... to something else

She wants purpose and meaning in her life and so she found Islam.

Honestly though. She is /ourgirl/ now. #WhiteSharia

Islam accepts anyone if they repent, it's somewhat like rebirth.
It's very tempting to people with fucked lives.
I also don't see why you niggers have to chimp out any time someone converts.
The convert rate ain't going down, get used to it.

Subhan Allah. Alhamdulillah.
Would married.

>how does this mentally ill and unstable individual with a history of drug abuse and mental issues move from one mentally unstable life style to another
Oh, I wonder. It's such a weird proposition.

Now, no one I can think of. But when she was a loli, she was very cute.

Press G for Gas

Here's hoping she gets beheaded

SOMEONE POST THE PICTURES OF HER ON THE BEACH RECENTLY

YOU'LL BE GLAD SHES COVERED UP NOW

This shit right here. Too bad she chose Islam, but at least she found something.

Its like she is pure now

> gets blacked so many times that it gets boring
> becomes virgin muslim

timeless attention whore like the rest

Sith only deal in extremes

It's a common practice amongst sluts and used up whores who spend the majority of their adult life and even parts of their teens being "liberated". And then often moving on toward "discovering christianity" or "being born again", some of them even go for the whole "look, I got a promise ring now, I'm totally not some high mileage slut".
It's a story as old as time itself. Of course, more common nowadays and especially after the so called "Sexual Liberation". And almost all women regret it at some point, although a good portion would never admit it.

The difference here is that she's an attention whore who's bought into the insane Hollywood liberal bullshit and gone full retard. Ignoring the fact that she was already mentally unstable and clearly not a person prone to good life decisions, so it's not surprising this new "trend" is just as retarded.

tl;dr: used up whore going for attention and doing a play all used up whores do, "oh i'm pure now, I'm totally not looking for some beta to settle down with and take all my bullshit for the rest of my life"

It's still better than contemporary Christianity in the west.
I don't understand by the west just abandon religion, literally every Christian in Morocco never misses mass, they churches are clean af and they are extremely religious.

Has she converted or is she just wearing a burkini? Sometimes women wear them to cover up or protect themselves from getting sunburnt without converting. Nigella Lawson wore one once too.

Whatever it is, it's probably just attention seeking.

She's pretending to be a Muslim because she's whoring herself out to rich Turks and Arabs.

She knows that she will never act again and selling her body is the only thing she knows how to do.

she was doing a photoshoot for a swimwear company you mongs

Liberalism,Celebrity worship,cheep entertainment, Jewish media etc..

Going to mass =\= going to heaven

The toxicity of Islam is so strong it made her quit drugs and become a Muslim :( This is scary

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK YES IS THIS REAL

Women become traditionalist as they approach the wall after spending their youth fucking chads and tyronres.

A celebrity this big wasn't chosen to be elevated to this position unless she was willing to act her entire life, and by that I mean her entire life is an act. She never stops being an actress, that's what so many people don't understand about celebrities, top actors and actresses don't stop acting. If there's a camera or the public anywhere in sight, the act is on. You don't know if Lindsey Lohan is a muslim, you don't know what she thinks, for all you know she could be an actual virgin but that's doubtful, all you know is that the people who control her and all the media for some reason want her to play the part of a former slut gone muslim. Celebrities are very influential for women, these are the people they look up to, many of them actually listen to them. In the same way many low iq males actually give a fuck what sports stars and actors say sometimes, but even more so.

The Catholic church didn’t guide her and was too soft to denounce the degeneracy she engaged in so she turned to a religion that would.

Religion is great! For keeping stupid people out of trouble.

This. She is a blown out whore with a wrecked body and herpes. She is playing the "Im a muslim now" card because being a white woman still carries value with Arab / middle eastern men, so she is hoping she can get someone rich to take care of her.

No white or even black man wants her at this point.

The west has abandoned religion due to a large-scale concerted effort between the Jewish academics, Jewish media, and the National Council of Churches in order to discredit and deride religion.

honestly, this is a better look for her. i like her more this way instead of in her whore costume.

yepo
>uniting lebanon
kek

At least they are trying. Here the churches are empty until Christmas then a few weeks after they are packed full then empty again other than old people for the ther 11.5 months of the year.

>da joos made all the priests rape the kids

Really, negro?

This will just highlight a trend ive noticed recently

That washed up garbage western women turn to islam, because theyr'e so fucking edgy, unlike normal women who would overcompensate by becoming christian, they go to the religion we're at odds with, in spite of them being even more radical and backwards and against womens rights, because they just fucking hate everything that is good, and are just pretending to have morality and value by suddenly claiming to be some virtuous religious skank

lmao this too

Not abandoned but replaced it with (((Political correctness)))

Plus it is a bit shit. We have been abandoning that stuff for years in the UK since well before what you mentioned. Hence you lot buggered off to the new world to be all pure and stuff.

fpbp, Being a muzzie means she has an excuse to hide her now not so pleasing body.

She is mentally unstable. Jf

That's true. Look at Dawkins... Dayum man.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2532&v=p59TDk8nOkc
He swapped one beliefe for another. I think it's all madness btw. The only belief system with any value is the belief in oneself.

Just when I thought she couldn't fall any deeper. She used to be such a qt.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJ3LBCwfdYE

Christians have been having mass as the true Christian worship for 2000 years.

AIDs ridden heroin addicts join Orthodoxy all the time. Its the biggest group of converts among young people.
They cant help themselves, so they hope that imaginary friend will instead.
She hit the wall and wasted all of her money and dignity. Its either Islam or suicide at that point.

>im so free and liberated and i can chose to be oppressed and shackled
top kek, women everyone

No, but the Jewish media propagated the idea that it happens at a higher rate than among the regular population.

Agreed, she was adorable as a loli.

The

>be woman
>after whoring around her entire life, discovers what she actually wants is to be submissive, chaste and virtuous
>become muslim since it is the only accepted realigion on the west that won't make you a joke of magazines

Religion is a good way of making people moral though. Im sure Russian orthodox girls who go to church every week are less slutty than the non religious ones.

Yuup, this. It's sad, because as soon as the Muslim dudes realise what she is, they will dump her. Janet Jackson ddi the same thing, didn't work out for her either.

They got AIDS during their secular life

Idiot.
80% or female celebrities have done something called yachting. They get paid hundreds of thousands to millions to have sex with rich men (usually Saudis and Quataris) on their yachts. Every single famous woman has done this, from Katy Perry to Princess Diana. The princes offer them more money for a week of sex than an A-lister can make in a year.

Now this washed up skank (Lindsa) is one of the keenest whores out there since she can't make money acting any more.

She thinks by converting to Islam she can increase her "price".

Some women can only thrive under a system of control. (Don't confuse with feminists who want *to* control.) There are currently no Western institutions that can subject her to the amount of control she needs. We've destroyed them all. Islam and Lohan are both fill each others' vacuum. In this way, Lindsay is showing us our own sickness.

she looked best in mean girls

Your government was imposing a state-wide religion which is what drove the puritans out. Just cause your government is shit doesn't mean Christianity is.

Its called mental illness.

Here you go sweetie, got it nice and bundled for you.

Every action for woman is about A T T E N T I O N

She probably didn't even attempt to read the quran

She already spends most of her time in Dubai as a prostitute since her acting career dried up. It's natural she would convert.

Either forced by parents and goes full crackwhore mode after she moves out.
Or went full crackwhore in her teens and now feels wall closing in.
Good woman from church is a Sup Forums meme. You have to basically intercept a girl from the first group before she moves out from her religious parents, who are very rare since most christurds are hypocrites who wear crosses and still full blown degenerates.

This is the ideal Lindsey Lohan. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

>>become muslim since it is the only accepted realigion on the west that won't make you a joke of magazines
Exactly. She is above criticism now.

It should be a crime for what she did to herself.

She was so fucking hot and she ruined it with drugs.

Yeah she was hot in mean girls. I fapped to her so many times as a young boy, it's sad how badly she aged.

Whatever she did to her mouth is the problem.

mk ultra

>whites
That guy isn't white, froggy

White women are like shit

Age*

JESUS

This is the most pathetic attempt to stay relevant in the media/hollywood I have ever seen in my entire life. Even worse than Madonna with her fake-ass British accent and offering to suck off dudes if they voted for HRC.

What the fuck, she isn't THAT old...

>being a white woman still carries value with Arab / middle eastern men

Whores in general carry value with most men

>No white man wants her

Ahahahaha whites are probably the most thirsty race these days

She's had some damn weird plastic surgery adventures that have burnt her face to a narly crisp.
She's done a lot of drugs. Probably a ton of coke and lots of booze.
Women don't age well under the booze or cocaine. Either one. They'll look 50 at 30.
I always wondered what Lohan would look like now if she was sane and never got skanky.

She never looked good

sauce?

wtf

literally who?

why in the fuck would you care about this?? we just won w this

she is dog feces now in a dog feces cult ..... pretty much par for the course

Implying she's wrong.

So a woman can whore herself out and when she gets old whe converts and becomes prudish and everyone congratulates her for it?

This

Bullshit.

Get lost, leafcuck.

>another woman "finds religion" after ruining herself
>they think it magically fixes everything
>mfw

I don't understand how someone can be so deluded.

All sluts deep down wants authoritarian patriarchy, christians stopped with that shit so this is why these things are happening.

It's called virtue signaling, she is trying to convince her Hollywood friends that she is "better" than they are.

Sick diss from New Pakistan

>Lohan is now Muslim
lol fantastic, now she can get to work at corrupting Islam instead of Western values. Have fun with her, Muslims!

sooner or later everyone will convert to islam, my brother :)))))