MAGA

This man asks you to give up your gun. What do you do?

Molon labe

Actually, i hope he does because it would be interesting to see how the libtards respond.

"Come take them"

i don't own a gun because i'm suicidal and often get black out drunk

Of course I recognize the authority of my elected president.

Only traitors would put their own needs before of the country.

Cold dead hands

Oh really? What if it had been Obama or Hillary?

>FROM MY COLD BEERSTAINED HANDS YOU FILTHY BURGER

You should be more concerned about possibly shooting someone when drunk than killing yourself.

I support gun control just like I did before. Fuck Drumpf but this has got to stop. Maybe we can work out some kind of deal like before.

This, to a certain point. The liberals wouldn't know what to do with themselves, though I'm sure headlines would be similar to:
>Why you need guns in racist Drumpfs regime
>Trump is coming for your guns, he hates the people
>Trump ruins the constitution

Die you libnigger

So you're totally okay with Trump having power over police and military no way to stop them if Trump decided to take it more totalitarian?

Give them up

What is, shit that won't happen for 100 Alex?

When will leftys drop the obsession of everything remotely phallic

The only reason libtards want gun control is because the celebrities they adore and Queen Hillary tell them it is needed. if Trump started saying they needed gun control, all these libtards would be singing a different tune.

trumpism is beyond trump

1776 + 1488 + 5.56

Go to war.
No exceptions, no compromise.

give it away, of course. Don't forget 4d chess!!

I mean if Hillary and Obama still are then so am I. I have my concerns about it but the Las Vegas shooting was really bad. So was the shooting in Orlando. I still have hope that our country's institutions could deal with him if he ever escalates it to that level.

IMPEACH DRUMPFFF!!!

I don't think he will, though

I give him a copy of the constitution cut into the shape of a gun with the second amendment clearly visible

I will take them to the government gun smashing center on my leaky accident prone boat.

this man askes to give up your 12 yo daughter.

YOU'LL TAKE IT FROM....oh fuck I can't get up

If I had a daughter I would not let her around either of them.

Give him my gun, then go buy another one

Except you can't buy anymore. President Trump has signed a new law heavily restricting firearms.

I say come and take it with tears of betrayal in my eyes. Then fire.

Kek

I drop acid some times and I just lock away my guns whenever I'm tripping.

I'll control a bullet into your head

shills

Trump isn't going to ban guns, ever. We know what he is going to do, he said he would go after their families.

The Vegas Shooter would have thought twice about shooting up a whole crowd of innocent people had he known if he proceeded with it, his chink wife, his brother, and perhaps all close friends of his would be executed en masse by military firing squad at the bequest of Donald Trump.

There is only one way to truly prevent sick units like the boomer in Las Vegas from callously murdering people for no reason—deterrence.

As our legal system currently exists, he suffered ZERO consequences for his actions.
This is a travesty and is unacceptable and a contributing factor for WHY he did it.
Close friends and families are often complicit and in some cases (ie, parents) are solely responsible.
It's like owning a pitbull, you knew it bit kids, and you didn't put it down. In fact, it's worse; it's like knowing damn well he bites and cutting the pitbull loose to roam the streets.

Trump has already expressed support of such a policy for foreign terrorists.
It should extended domestically and further applied to criminal matters. All it would take is one instance of swift and brutal punishment (by the legal system) against close friends and family members of perpetrators to prevent a mass shooting from ever happening again.

>bequest
behest*

Of course not, but we voted for this men and this it's the kind of hardcore leadership we need to leave the commies without arguments.

Ummmm noooo. He is a psycho but the military would never shoot the families of mentally deranged mass murderers or even terrorists.

thank god someone else finally gets it

No, what we needed was Hillary's leadership after eight years of Obama's.

Yes they would if it would serve as an example to prevent future mass murderers and terrorist attacks.

Absolutely. North Korean style.

This. I'd willingly give up my guns and then pay it forward convincing someone else to give up their guns. We don't punch right here.

Move to Chicago.
You can open carry and shoot 24/7
Just say you're a Dreamer
Sanctuary cities have no laws

Tell him to fuck off just like you should fuck off.

It's going to be hilarious watching all the trumpcucks suddenly start supporting gun control after insisting Trump was the second coming of Christ when it came to guns during the election.

Just because your left wing doesn't mean you should give up your 2nd ammendment rights. Only .003% of Americans have ever been victims of a gun death.

Nice b8 m8

...every year.

Many mass shooters kill their family members and close friends, so they won't care.

Throw a party because shit is finally kicking off.

What gun?

Trumpism over Trump

Yes and they always leave the ones they care about alone. Go after them, and they sure as hell will care.

I saw his brother on TV, he really thought he was a swell guy and thought highly of him.
I'm sure if he felt the same way about him....
If he knew his brother and his family would be held responsible by association and have to pay dearly for his spree, it probably would have prevented everything.
Even if it didn't it would have sent a STRONG message to would-be mass murderers and would have showed that we as a country have zero tolerance

>said that he will talk gun laws
>also said that he would do so IN TIME

meaning that he probably will talk gun laws when the dust has settled and when people alreaddy are past the shock of this happening and when the populus at large picks up on the fact that it wasnt gun owners but an Antifa terrorist with ties to daesh was responsible. and basically will just say no on any gun legislation comming his way.

Wow an actual solution, unlike what most on the left like to do; pretend that gun laws do something so they feel warm inside while being ignorant to the fact it does nothing.

'Choot 'em.

I don't see him doing that. He has been loyal to his principals and his campaign promises - I don't see him breaking this one.

They will still hate him. But the smell of blood in the water will cause them to attack even harder.

Are you forgetting liberals are mainly irredeemable commie parasites?

Who said you need a gun?