Why not punish there families?

The Vegas Shooter would have thought twice about shooting up a whole crowd of innocent people had he known if he proceeded with it, his chink wife, his brother, and perhaps all close friends of his would be executed en masse by military firing squad at the bequest of Donald Trump.

There is only one way to truly prevent sick units like the boomer in Las Vegas from callously murdering people for no reason—deterrence.

>the action of discouraging an action or event through instilling doubt or fear of the consequences.

As our legal system currently exists, he suffered ZERO consequences for his actions.
This is a travesty and is unacceptable and a contributing factor for WHY he did it.

Close friends and families are often complicit and in some cases (ie, parents) are solely responsible.
It's like owning a pitbull, you knew it bit kids, and you didn't put it down. In fact, it's worse; it's like knowing damn well he bites and cutting the pitbull loose to roam the streets.
Even if they had no idea (incredibly unlikely!), they still should suffer, simply because it would be a major deterrent to would-be mass murderers.

Trump has already expressed support of such a policy for foreign terrorists.
It should extended domestically and further applied to criminal matters. All it would take is one instance of swift and brutal punishment (by the legal system) against close friends and family members of perpetrators to prevent a mass shooting from ever happening again.

>There families
Shit, meant to write, *their.
I meticulously looked over everything and made a mistake right in the title, oh well. :(

I'm totally down, but I don't think it would have stopped the Vegas guy. he had no reason to do any off that, he was a rich retired living on a golf course boomer. I don't think he would have given any shits.

but I genuinely am cool with familia punishment. people say sons don't live with the sins of their fathers, but that is incredibly untrue. you are the culmination of sins and good deeds. you can't escape that.

Or ban white nations from travel to the US?

#Trumpfaglogic

Agreed. detterants work.
Doesn't matter if they're good people. Actions have should always have consequences.

I am completely for fucking up cunts families.
This forces families to police the crazy fucks in the family and Fatima can no longer get off scot free when she says she did not know that abdula was making a bomb.

>punish the entire family
yeah that worked for north korea , surely it will work for the us

Fair enough, it is extremely suspicious and there is no motive.
Even if he didn't do it and was framed, the media keeps harping on how to prevent mass shootings, THIS is what you need to do if you want to prevent them.
Just to be clear, let's just ASSUME, he did do it for purposes of this thread.

If Trump came out and said "you need to punish the families", nobody would be able to discuss gun control.
They can no longer guilt trip gun owners into giving up their guns. They would just recoil and say "punish the fuck out of their families, NOT US".

>there families
kys

What did he mean by this?
Guns are banned in North Korea and families are punished for political reasons, not criminal ones.
Completely different.
I pointed out the mistake first reply, asshole.
A simple and easy mistake to make.

why not learn English?

It's more a matter of typing and muscle memory than anything else. Why not learn how to type properly?

>all close friends of his would be executed en masse

Praise the Lord I don't have any friends.

>punish his family
this not north korea, idiot

Jesus christ OP you are dumb as fucking shit

Kill yourself ASAP pls

This wouldn't be applied on a massive scale to political dissidents, "idiot".

It would be reserved for sickos that decide to mass murder or terrorize innocent Americans and it would seldom be used (especially after it happens the first time).
The difference between the two is night and day.

>two lines of ad hominem mouth foaming
I fail to see an argument in there. Only a child would get this upset at a simple proposition for a major problem plaguing the US in recent years.

Can I punish you for a crime your family member did? Thats' what North Korea does but they imprison your entire family for generations. Dumb idea.

>Can I punish you for a crime your family member did?
Did I say to apply it to the entire criminal justice system?
This should be reserved for the most heinous of crimes like rampages and acts of terror.

>there

Uh, a lot of these nuts hate their families, though they might be too afraid to TELL them, they just isolate themselves instead.

Good idea. Just kill 10 random people they know.

>everyone knows it's easy to limit and take away powers we give the government

You're a fucking retard

>This should be reserved for the most heinous of crimes like rampages and acts of terror.
Look, if they didn't take Madoff's home from his wife while he is rotting in jail, they will never follow up on this.

For fucks sake, the home was in his name. They still didn't take it. Many many people lost their chance at retirement...essentially being forced into toiling until death because of him...and his wife still lives in a stolen multi-million dollar home.

I am a HUGE fan of simply killing anyone directly related in these situations. Father, mother, brother wife and children. The entire blood line should be erased forever.

Of the government would take out my family after a mass shooting, I’d be motivated to it. Bunch of cuck race traitors.

Slippery slope fallacy.
Liberals use the same logic for the death penalty, yet, look at it today! It's barely used.
Fair point there is a clear genetic relation to criminality.
Exterminating carriers of it, root and branch, over time would eventually eradicate it.