Are we not going to talk about this

Or is just because the Route 91 Festival photosphere was deleted apparently.

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.google.com/101289572773375797398
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
arizonahuntingforums.com/members/azflyguy.33993/
archive.fo/EelOT
archive.fo/gmP3o
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/143775276/#143782123
get.google.com/u/0/albumarchive/101289572773375797398/album/AF1QipPPC1sZ5QXSerw5vn4ykHOKLxb7M5zwIOGapg1B
pastebin.com/raw/kcSkkwjg
get.google.com/u/0/albumarchive/101289572773375797398
archive.fo/E3eCF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What am I supposed to be seeing, OP?

Basic gestalt

Some user found this photosphere from 2015 of the Route 91 Festival with lines drawn from the 32nd floor to the festival on the image (not an edit) by one AZ Flyguy (Aerial Sphere, LLC).

There are a few others.

The link to the photo sphere started leading to a black image and now it 404's.

Going to aerial sphere's photo sphere photos now only shows one nearby at Expedia Local Expert.

Whereas before you had these points

This
Original thread was deleted and is not in archive.

Screen shot from original thread

plus.google.com/101289572773375797398

I think this is him

The shooting was a textbook group sniper/terror attack that is commonly used in color revolution "Springs" like Arab & Ukraine. It also has similarities with the Dallas Sniper, which was part of a similar operation.

Predictive programming was also used involving Marilyn Manson getting crushed by guns at a concert with a purple(color revolution) background.

If you map out the locations of Yellowstone, Groom Lake & Denver International Airport they form a triangle. Pyramids create triangle shadows, in this case the shadow points to Groom Lake which is near Vegas. In Vegas they have a pyramid, who's shadow casts pointing to/at the kill-zone location. The hotel, pyramid & kill-zone form a triangle. (Symbolism)

[KB thread archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

More from thread. Anons freaking out a bit.

Yes but it looks like the photosphere over the Route 91 Festival is gone now.

You've been spamming this everywhere and while interesting tin hat fuel it gives no real leads.

The best we have right now is that user "John" tipped us off to something like this back in September.

We need more information. Put your suppressed autism to use on something that matters.

Saw that thread, did people get good pictures saved before it disappeared?

Las Vegas was meticulously planned, that's for sure

>plus.google.com/101289572773375797398
Photos in fucking Disneyland?? WTF was this guy planning...

I'd recommend someone look up movies filmed in Vegas recently

Any 3 points on a plane form a triangle

more az fly boy

trumpanzees going schitzo again

yes

[\] trumpanzees going schitzo again [/;]

Who will you worship?

so there is 370meter? what is your point? stupid retard.

Was in the thread yesterday, very wierd if there is not even an archive of the fucking thread

We are getting close goys

dunno what point you're trying to make, aside from maybe that hitting moving targets at 400 yards isn't easy. in fact, it's damn near impossible unless you're a very good marksman.

also didn't see any scopes on the recovered guns. very suspicious.

the photo is from 2015, read the thread memeflag.

No archive? Sup Forums confirmed compromised.

Again.

Some user was claiming that AZ guy edited the photo that day and re uploaded it. Google then took the original Exif data and used that as the upload date. I'm too sick too look into it right now but why would google label the exif data as the "upload date"? Makes no sense. Also, that user was shady as fuck.

Is this him?

arizonahuntingforums.com/members/azflyguy.33993/
archive.fo/EelOT

Yea I think so but only a few.

The bigger issue is the photosphere of the festival is gone.

So unless we can dig something up there is proof we didn't fake it except for our memories of going to the link and seeing the lines on the images.

Did you read the thread? At all? Also, it was pretty damn clear from the fire rate he wasn't so much aiming through a scope and firing in controlled bursts

>5 minutes of uninterrupted footage of the shooting taking place
>Conspiritards still make threads like these.

That's some dude had aerial photos with a line of sight drawn from 32nd floor to festival.

In 2015.

no i dont think so. i read through that guys posts and it doesnt sound like him - steve had no kids, and didnt hunt etc

Did the hear the rate of fire?

He was spraying and praying. He didn't event sight the guns for the distance. Not that you need to from that high and with 20,000 people.

So these lines on the street photos were drawn by the user? I didn't know you could draw on google maps...

So this is showing what exactly? That you can overlay horseshit on an aerial image from 2015?

I didn't either, unless you take your image down and edit it manually then re upload it. There was another picture showing AZ guys account activity on google and it did have an edit category, however there were ZERO edits.

No one's saying the shooting didn't happen retard, just that the official story of some crazy white deciding out of blue to massacre people and getting his hands on class 3 NFA items and getting multiple weapons into a hotel room unimpeded is a fucking lie.

The discovery of an aerial photosphere from 2015 from a shady group with lines of sight drawn from the same window (one of them at least) the shooter shot out of to the festival grounds is beyond coincidental.

Yes. The EXIF data reveals the image was orignally taken in 2015, but an edit took place in photoshop in 2016. the file you see was uploaded earlier this year, but had a date of 2015 still on it.

Whoever AZFlyGuy is (was) had this planned out. V suspicious that the files are now gone. Who had access to these accounts? Google know? Have they been seized by the FBI and removed from Streetview?

Many questions.

> Steve was the shooter

Please bong

Back in 2015....
They weren't edited so the lines were done in 2015.

lol every fucking time there isn't a mudslime you retards start spouting this nonsense. He was spraying and praying into a huge crowd of tightpacked concertgoers.

Are you using an american proxy, comrade?

>The bigger issue is the photosphere of the festival is gone.

given enough video recordings and the time of each recording, it would be possible to calculate the location of the shooter.

that's the sort of thing the NSA should be working on. they could even make it an opt-in program that gets activated during emergencies like these to locate the shooter more quickly as well as point it out on people's maps so they know which direction to retreat.

I doubt AZ Flyguy planned anything but at the very least it seems he provided information to help the plan. Whether this was done intentionally or unwittingly is yet to be determined.

Now I wish I saved that thread FFS. Fucking jews!

And this was proved how?

Are you using a Swedish proxy?

> There has never been shootings, revolutions or other similar events orchestrated by different actors. Except for the hundreds of times there have been actual conspiration, but just in this particular case it's clearly impossible!

Clariyfing 'actors' as in acting parties, agencies or ngo's

>hundratals
källa på det, kamrat?

>doubting the superior white male
GET OUT OF MY BOARD REEEEEEE!!!

It wasnt proved. in fact, it was DISproved.

yes the original file was dated 2015, but the EXIF data shows that the file was edited in 2016 and the file you see was actually uploaded in 2017, sometime earlier this year.

Google took the original file creation date, not the "last modified" date.

Wish i screenshotted that bit of the thread

Can you not read?

I just said no one is arguing that the shooting did not occur only that the official story is bull. Stop shilling.

So this is just conspiratard shit as usual without any fucking substance.

Yes but that doesn't mean shit.

Who cares if we can calculate where he was after the fact. The curious part is that someone connected the 32nd floor Window that the shooter used to the festival back in 2015.

This was the original thread GET BEFORE SHOAH
archive.fo/gmP3o

I can't deal with you fucking retards anymore. No matter the evidence you assholes stick to your fucking guns and insist on creating doubt just to cause discourse. I'm fucking sick of it.

You can't argue with retards, have fun in your snowflake sanctuary, Im fucking out. The rest of the world will keep laughing at you while your country burns

I check up. There seem to be 2 Michael Perry in the same family. Both ex-military. Michael A perry is Former Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Aircraft Maintenance Tech) at U.S. Army Retired

Other Michael Perry look like ex-military helicopter pilot

Yet all of this still occured BEFORE THE SHOOTING.

So even if it was uploaded again in 2017 if the date is before Oct then it is a very very very strange coincidence.

the google data shows the photo as unedited so I think they were there before the photo was uploaded in 2015

>amerilards will download an app which lets you check on current mass shootings as casually as if you were checking on the weather or traffic

BOT.

You never said anything of substance. You didn't read the post, assumed I was claiming the shooting didn't happen 2x and now you are reeing out of control and spout gun control crap.

None of that is what we are talking about.

WTF is this...

Just report these threads and keep scrolling
OP you're 80 IQ, kill yourself

I already dont believe in coincidence. This is spoopy.

pussy faggot, good thing your country is a pussy to. Fuck face. Have you not read history? The thing is your country is so small it isn't even really a country. Its a proxy country.

Your people aren't armed so anytime you can be invaded or harassed. Your police/gov workers can pass leglistation to tax you every penny, and stop and harass you, what would you do about it, throw sticks at them?

Oh look Frank again spamming bs

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/143775276/#143782123

I thought it wasn't archived? Now starting to think this is a slide.

Even if the photo is from earlier this year, it's still evidence that the poster was in on this plan starting from at least the day he uploaded that photo.

Thanks bro

Where's the proof this is from 2015? I checked out the link and the mapping is legit, but there's no date I can see that shows this was made any time prior to the event itself.

The gun was probably on his chest and was thrown to the side when they checked if he was alive to secure the area.
Showed this to my cop friend and that's what he said basically

>>tripfag
This is not just shitposting
There's a real effort to disrupt facts about this case.
Spooky

?? Another shill

Let me assume you are real.

You really find nothing suspicious about and aerial photo with a line drawn from the 32nd floor Window of the Mandalay hotel to the Route 91 Festival ground from 2015?

Given that 2 days ago a guy shot 500 some people at the Route 91 Festival from the same window on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay hotel?

Nothing at all about that seems suspicious? Not even the fact that it was seemingly removed shortly after it was discovered?

If you go to the Aerial Sphere LLC google plus page, the photo sphere pic is there and it was uploaded today. This entire thread is some fucking weird larping or disinformation.

I couldn't find it in the archive. If it is then good. It is a mistake I am happy to own.

Thank you, Euclid.

>plus.google.com/101289572773375797398

It's all gone anons.

the event could not have worked out better for the gun-control agenda. white, upper-class male shooter, armed with all the guns leftists love to hate, shooting at people who stereotypically oppose gun control, from a range that typically requires training or immense amounts practice, and then found dead at the scene.

and you find nothing odd about all of that?

Then there is definitely fuckery afoot because the thread was made yesterday.

So if it was uploaded today....

the alleged shooter was a pilot

Archived version is still up

get.google.com/u/0/albumarchive/101289572773375797398/album/AF1QipPPC1sZ5QXSerw5vn4ykHOKLxb7M5zwIOGapg1B

The thread was created yesterday at around half past 6pm ET.

Who found it. Could it be disinfo? It seems someone is investing alot of time in this place right now. These arent normal retarded shills, much more advanced and seemingly coordinated

I just pushed it to the FBI and told them it might not be true, but it is their job to determine the truth. If they find its an outright lie and that someone is trying to push disinformation to support the shooter, then you can bet your ass the FBI will find whomever is pushing the bullshit and bring them in. So either way its a win. Lying faggot gets rekt or its true.

No it's still there. You can download the raw photosphere image. You just have to click through the shitty goggle plus UI

Fuck you OP, this is fake

EXIF (if not tampered) shows today - NOT 2015.
pastebin.com/raw/kcSkkwjg

I don't know.

Doubt it is disinformation since it basically disappeared until I created this thread and there are a lot of what seem like bots posting generic crap that indicates they didn't read the posts.

>>plus.google.com/101289572773375797398
I still see them

get.google.com/u/0/albumarchive/101289572773375797398

archive.fo/E3eCF

These types of easily disprovable larping bullshit threads seriously make me question the collective wisdom of this board. I'm not beyond the notion that this dude was a patsy but some of this shit you guys jizz your pants over is really really stupid.

>a swede
>telling us Americans our country is burning

enjoy that muslim cock fag boy. even the UN agrees you'll be poor in the next 10 years. HAH!

Original thread was created yesterday see 3rd image in thread.

So it's obviously been edited later to hide the fact that it was up before shooting.

lol as usual conspiratards making shit up

oh go fuck yourself kike whore

>pastebin.com/raw/kcSkkwjg
I can't see it. Are you logged in to a Google account or something?

??
Are you a bot as well?

Or do you really not find this a bit suspicious?

The thread was created yesterday (see 3rd image in thread)so the people yelling about the photo being uploaded today should hush a bit and think.

It seems it was online with lines of sight drawn from 32nd floor Window (same used by gunman) to the festival grounds prior to the shooting.

At the very least that is odd as fuck.

kys

So fuck this thread, but does anyone remember the name of that book that someone posted yesterday that had the exact same plot as the vegas shooting?

sure. a bit odder that the thread didn't make it to the archive, though. perhaps it is all an elaborate ruse