Bump Stocks

Gun grabbing aside, should bump stocks be legal? They seem like a loop hole on something most people agree on, a ban on automatic weapons. I'm of the belief that the purpose of arming citizens is granting them military power over the government, but I don't see any military value in bump stocks. What good are they for other than literally this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sgt2u6CurF8
youtube.com/watch?v=_3y2Cp0pKwA
youtube.com/watch?v=kNQOjcP9hgc
youtu.be/bD213VW6WjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this being shooting down a crowd

>What good are they for other than literally this?
fun
>should bump stocks be legal?
imo no

Yes, they should be legal.

Pissing off liberals. They offer no tactical advantage. The shooter could have killed 58 people with a m1 garand and an oil filter suppressor.

purely novelty, he just found the one use where they are more dangerous than a standard semi automatic (spraying inaccurately into a large crowd)

>The shooter could have killed 58 people with a m1 garand
nigger no fucking way

They're gay as fuck noisemakers. Fuck all these stupid slide threads made by paid faggots right now. This board is awash with utter faggoty and we all know it.

the guy had access to a large amount of money
if you think making things illegal will prevent what he did, you're a dumb nigger

If you want to give civilians military power over the government then bumpstocks are perfect

Either you allow automatic weapons or people will find a loophole.

bumpstocks? buttstocks?

This.

He was rich enough to get an NFA stamp and some sort of LSW if he really wanted.

youtube.com/watch?v=sgt2u6CurF8
You don't even need them. They don't do anything that a semi-auto can't inherently do. You can make bump fire devices out of cheap shit too.
youtube.com/watch?v=_3y2Cp0pKwA

user the m1 garand is literally one of the best guns ever made I hope your joking

Of you ban bump stocks will you ban belt loops too?

Stop saying it was a Bumpfire.

You dont know what your talking about.

It was a Crank called a Gat Trigger and I am not going to bother proving it to you.

You need to go learn about it.

They're gonna come down hard on grey area items like that and trigger cranks. The SBR braces might not be too safe either.

>when people who start talking about guns have no idea what they're talking about

>bump stocks
I really hope you're trolling and not some idiot repeating what some news outlet spewed and using their stupidity as a talking point.

It was literally used in the only situation where it could be useful to create casualties, large crowd being shot at from above.

In every other situation, it would be useless to cause mass casualties.

>Gun grabbing aside, should bump stocks be legal?
Are they legal btw? I mean i've heard something about them being Title II. Can burgers explain?

Fucking this.
I'm really starting to fucking hate it everytime some limp dicked faggot shoots a bunch of people and then kills themself because the news and this site just explodes into these same circler arguments about guns and gun control and gay as fuck shitposting/slide threads.

He got 58 kills and like 500 wounding hits with lol 5.56 Manstoppah. If he used a real bullet he would have a better ratio

This is legal, and easy to DIY.

They're legal in most states
Not in the People's Republic of California (PRC) though.

You should be able to stick whatever garbage you want on your gun.

Full auto should be legal

Fancy version of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNQOjcP9hgc

Ban all guns except muskets.

Can't wait to get my hand on a 75calibre tactical assault musket

you can accomplish the same thing a bump stock does with an ordinary rubber band. Should rubber bands be banned?

According to ATF regulations a rubber band (elastic band for the freedom impaired) used in that way is illegal.

>It was a Crank
I'm thinking they don't want to advertise that fact. Too risky for the public to widely know.
He also had a bump stock, but you can tell most firing was done with a crank/Gatling. Bump stocks are a pretty steady rate.

Everything save from a fucking tactical nuke should be legal for private ownership.

According to FBI regulations a rifle (assault machine gun for the freedom impaired) used in that way (murder) is illegal.

>Primary Fire:
>MWheelUp / MWheelDown

pretty much. a drill will do, and you could chain a line of guns

>What good are they for other than literally this?

Suppressing fire?

I always knew that once some nuthouse gotta hold of one of those bump fire stocks, it woul lead to a ban. ATF will crackdown.

Bump can be finicky too, though.

Well yeah, duh, but I mean that modifying your rifle with any device that would render it automatic is illegal with a few loopholes, namely the bumpfire stock (sans recoil spring)

All guns should be illegal. It's 2017 we need to think to the future not the past. Everyone will be much safer.

I hate them, I always had a feeling when they were introduced some faggot would do this.

Prove that is what it is.

The news calls it a bump fire because they dont know how else to call the Gat Trigger mod.

Ban bump stocks

Legalize auto weapons again

>save from a fucking tactical nuke

Gtfo you boot licking lefty faggot!

All you need is pants with a belt loop to bump fire pretty much any semi auto rifle

why should i buy a bump fire stock when i can buy a full auto lower for $250?

Fuck off libtard.

They are fun to play with. I would never buy one as they're over priced and I don't had a shit ton of money to waste on ammo just so I spray inaccurate fire at beer cans just so I can giggle. I'm 100% against making them illegal, but I'm fine offering it as a sacrificial cow to the state if I get to keep everything else. You can still bump fire easily using your belt loop. Walk into a crowded room and accuracy doesn't matter.

youtu.be/bD213VW6WjY

This

I think they go the with "universal" background checks. Then we start the slippery slope.
>Mandatory gun registration
>Mental health check-ups
... Not sure I want to go any further

but they seem to cycle at a steady rate. seems like the gun in the audio ramps up and down, and the space between shots is not perfectly timed. like:
xoooxooxoooxooxoooxoo instead of
xoooxoooxoooxoooxooox
suggesting two triggers

A WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION

I'd sure get nukes if could.

Haha can't make this shit up.

f-fuck you switzerland

Dumbest meme pic I've ever seen

>nigger no fucking way

He was up there for 72 minutes. 58 kills doesn't sound impossible.

CNN, Now:
"Modified into military grade style weapons, Wolf"

Everything but handguns should be banned.

What a badass

How will we be able to create effective militias to keep our government accountable without rifles? Also; hunting.

But without guns, how will you kill yourself when your wife leaves you for a darker man?

Handguns are the main weapons used in crimes you idiot.

Handguns are only side arms for militias.
Handguns are the number one firearm for crime because they are cheap enough and can be concealed.
Not many people are going to use a 2000$ gun for robbing the liquor store.

God damn liberals are slow on the uptake. They are just barely figuring out the shit storm they can make with bump stocks, Gatling mods, and big mags. No doubt this ends in bans for trigger assists and >10rnd mags.

Ban assault shovels

They can take my 30 round mag from my cold dead hands, and I bet they'll do it, too

I'm more after stopping mass shootings than petty crime.

Rifles are ok.

>get to re-roll misses

>No doubt this ends in bans for trigger assists and >10rnd mags.
Not unless we're betrayed by Trump or the senate/congress

Most people don't agree on a ban on automatic weapons you worthless kike.

Congress is going to cuck GUARANTEED
Trump? Maybe not.

How are they going to do that?

You chimps told us that Trump was the second coming of Christ when it came to gun control.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Nigger are you fucking serious?

Probably. CA(or worse) law for all is coming.

A semi automatic high caliber rifle is a fine military weapon. In fact I would reckon it more ammo efficient than a full auto, ideally you would have a select fire mechanism.

My issue is them banning certain ammo, banning certain weapons cause they look scurry and militaristic. Take a look at some of the things banned in California, and what makes a shotgun an assault weapon, what kind of stocks are allowed. The thought process behind that sort of legislation is bullshit, it's just trying to create a militia that is more or less ineffective against state military.

The government knows that law abiding gun owners are concerned with their ability to overthrow a corrupt government, that's a common thread of reasoning among those in the NRA and many in the U.S who own powerful weaponry. The government knows that these people tend to play their regulation game.

I mean, take a look at this CA compliant AR15, it's garbage. Manufacturers play along with their laws.

This. If he just aimed he would have hit more. 30.06 would be 1 kill for each shot. Machine gun fire is mostly used as fire surpression. You're much more accurate on burst let alone single shot.

never happen. Trump our go... guy

I can't believe someone was dumb enough to astroturf a meme unironically on 4ch

Well then, it looks like we need to ban semi-automatics altogether then. Too easily converted to full-auto. Revolvers and bolt action only from now on.

I never even heard of bumpstocks before, but i have an ar so I'm ordering one tonight

I think they should be illegal.

Autoglove has already been shut down by ATF......purchasers are being told to destroy theirs and send in the remnants for refunds

Not me, I always said that he would be squishy on gun control. Being a former new york liberal will do that.

KYS leaf, we're coming for you in the Day of the Rake, and we won't be merciful this time

Good idea. Make sure you get it in person and pay cash.

This, because I'm a merchant developing a 3D printed/CNC milled full auto mod for bolt action, and hammer fanner for revolvers.
Can't stop progress.

Garand is the best rifle of all time. You better not talk shit.

>we'll just let them erode our ights a little bit guys its ok.
Kys commie

In what kind of home-defense scenario is that necessary? topkek

kek. That product defo pushed the limit. Could be re-branded as 'finger motor' for paintball/bb guns/sex aid and be sold again.

Bill of rights, not bill of needs. Fuck off Britbong

>In what kind of home-defense scenario is that necessary?
All of them.

kek at CNN finally focusing on rate of fire. Buy that Calico Gatling kit now.

Pink Socks?

And it wont stop at mag and trigger assist bans. Say goodbye to DIY gun shit on the internet. It's already illegal to transmit plans in Australia. When the silicon valley fags get involved, pic related will be grounds for delisting and reprogramming.