Guns aren't the problem!

>guns aren't the problem!

oh really?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Homicides BY firearm. Why not compare just homicides?
Fuck your twisted statistics, faggot

This

These statistics are made up to tailor an argument. There are more shootings in the UK, in Ireland its rare. And as you can see the countries circled are only the ones on the statistic, as if shootings dont happen elsewhere.

>including suicides to pad your stats
Disregarded.

But the US still leads by a large margin

Not per capita.

sage
the "selected developed countries" makes me chuckle. The US has fairly non-developed parts and those parts tend to have a really high homicide rate. Also: cherry picking is the best way to prove a point.

remove blacks from the data, and we're close to switzerland

>White shoter kills white people.
>It's the blacks fault I swear.
>Their silent peaceful protest of the anthem was to much.

race is.

DELETE THI

Don't the serbs also have far more guns than the Average 'murican?
Saged.

We kill more people than you per capita and none of them are killed with guns.
Getting rid of guns will only increase your knife murders.

We really need to start locking you people up.

And not if you take out the inner cities.

When you factor out niggers, our homicide rate is about the same per capita as Switzerland.

(Sigh)
For the hundredth fucking time, it's not guns in the US, it's niggers.
Why does this have to be explained to you retarded faggots over, and over, and over? How are you lefties so goddamn stupid and wrong about every single fucking thing you believe?
Fuck it, start your civil war so we can finally be rid of you, please.

this is a typical shill thread you faggots

>the guardian

>selected
intothetrashitgoes.jpg

just say niggers, doofus

You should remove Democratic voters from the equation, then present the statistics. Something tells me you won't be doing that though. You guys sure do love trying to pin your love of gun violence on the average law-abiding gun-owner, huh?

At least your graph had a picture of a handgun as it should. """Assault Weapons" are not the problem.

fpbp
Why must retards take the bait

>belgium

fucking kek

>selected developed countries
>ignores that the USA is only 56% white

kekd

>Center for Disease Control

Why the fuck would they care about gun violence? wouldn't that be under the DOJ's jurisdiction?

why did you leave off brazil babe?

oh right , BTFO

Niggers

>oh really?
Yes, really. Here are ALL of the countries.

Obama executive ordered them funding to do a gun study after Sandy Hook. Then every gun grabber on the planet pretended it didn't happen because of the results.

The DoJ's studies say the same thing.

Intentional homicides per 100,000 people: United States, Canada, and Western Europe

United States: 4.88
Belgium: 1.95
Canada: 1.68
France: 1.58
Denmark: 0.99
Portugal: 0.97
Malta: 0.96
United Kingdom: 0.92
Iceland: 0.91
Germany: 0.85
Italy: 0.78
Switzerland: 0.69
Spain: 0.66
Ireland: 0.64
Netherlands: 0.61
Austria: 0.51
Andorra: 0.00
San Marino: 0.00
Liechtenstein: 0.00
Monacy: 0.00

Only Vatican City isn't included, but I imagine it's fairly low, too.

Wasn't sure whether or not to include Sweden, Norway, or Finland, but for the record they're all below 2 per 100,000 as well.

Most of these numbers are from 2015.

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

By the way, if anyone says "take out the niggers from the US", I'm not sure where to find the numbers to do that, but even if I did, I would feel obligated to remove skangers, travelers, gypsies, and so on, from European countries as well.

From those countries, only america has 30 million nigger population

1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID

Aaaaaaay let me tell you about these things called niggers.

>Burger sees facts supporting gun control
>M...must be a s...slide thread

what is Belgium doing there?
are we allowed to have guns?

You have to remember how most gun violence is related to gang violence. Gangs make up a majority of these gun homicides. If you remove poverty, increase education, and implement universal health, less and less people will resort to violent crime. Removing guns won't make the reason they use guns go away.

Yes, Belgian, you are. They're just strictly controlled.

How he fuck is Belgium above France or Italy? Did you ever visit Marseille, the suburbs of Paris or the ghettos in Naples? Those places are savagetier compared to the worst places in Belgium.

And still I've never been shot. I must be lucky as shit. I'm playing the lottery tonight.

Yes bc niggers not bc guns. Look at any other western country with high gun ownership and the homicide rate is tiny.

>remove poverty
>increase (((education)))
>implement universal healthcare
>less violent crime from violent people
1. Impossible
2. Has never worked before
3. Makes #1 even more impossible
4. yea no. Aggression and intelligence are genetically defined factors. Some proportion of violent populations are going to fall above the violent line in aggression.

thats the joke

Why isn't Mexico, where guns are illegal, on this list?

The best thing about these charts is that they ONLY show "white" countries. They don't show any Middle East, African, Hispanic country. None. They show the only country that is "multicultural", which the crime is perpetrated by blacks, illegals, Mexicans/Cubans.
It also shows how fucking retarded these countries are to IGNORE the real life fucking model to multiculturism and how bad it is and apply it to their own countries.

what if you limit it to countries with population over 300 million? Or post the graph of the gun murder rate in the US with black shooters removed?

Blacks. That's all there is to it, really.

I'm sure it's been said in this bait thread already, but if you remove the black people that number goes down to finlands stats.

i agree op, we should make murders illegal too

>lets compare firearm homicide to countries that don't have as many firearms! Screw comparing like things, such as all homicides vs all homicides
>Correlation = causation!
>I'm not retarded, honest!

US Pop: 323.1 million
Swiss Pop: 8.372 million
Belgian Pop: 11.35 million
Lux Pop: 582,972
Flapperhead Pop: 36.29 million
Irish Pop: 4.773 million
Finnish Pop: 5.495 million
Swedish Pop: 9.903 million
Dutch Pop: 17.02 million
Danish Pop: 5.731 million
Austria Pop: 8.747 million
German Pop: 82.67 million
NZ Pop: 4.693 million
Straya Pop: 24.13 million

Why can't the left do math?

Or understand the concept that places with MUCH larger populations have MUCH larger problems.

Are you retarded OP?

Not fair we have niggers

>sources: the guardian

We have a serious nigger culture problem here. I know other countries have their issues but the black problem here is insane. Never mind the fact that they have a high prevalence for two genes that increases stabbing and shootings, their culture remotes it. It's like living in the middle east in some areas. Or SA.

We have 50 million niggers, dumbass.

Just have to join a gun club and fill in some paperwork ,
Once a year a cop comes over to your house to check if your arms are locked in a safe
Got a FN5.7 and a glock
Pretty easy to get guns in Belgium if you aren't a criminal
And if you are a criminal its even more easy to get one on the black market

By 'homicides' are we just talking about murder or self defense and murder

Why then, relative to poverty to they commit more crime than any other race? And why do they stay in poverty when AA gives them so many chances to leave?

Education has been brought to par a long time ago.

And tf does health care have to do with it?

Lets just ignore the fact that American blacks have roughly the same murder rate as Africa while American whites have roughly the same rate as Europe...

What they don't tell you is gun sales have increased massively, yet overall homicide and gun homicide have gone down since the 90s. Comparing other nations isn't really helpful when countries like Australia and Japan are islands and are insulated from illegal trafficking much more than landlocked countries.

Seeing that image makes me literally shake with rage, all those innocent lives taken for no reason.

How many more innocent children have to die before Americans give up their rights and ban all guns? Literally every civilized society has chosen to live without guns and even the right to self defense like the U.K. Human life is more important than a fucking peice of paper that was written by racist sexist slave owners 300 years ago, when will Americans see this?

The statistic he gives is a RATE, so it is PER 1 million people. Not total. So it is independent of population.

Funny how all the other countries listed don't have a nigger problem.

>larger populations have MUCH larger problems.
nah we just have niggers

I was going to say this, but I think his point was that the rate per million goes up based on total population. If anything I would like to know the citation for that.

Yeah, really. Deaths/100000

>The Guardian

im sure its more extreme

doesn't really make sense to me
makes more sense

I will not argue to remove niggers from the equation to normalize our stat, but I will counter with the fact that soon after 2015 Europe has been continuously flooded by niggers far more violent and savage than ours here in the U.S.

I'm genuinely curious how it will look when they compare this year's stats down the road with ours instead of older ones.

Yeah, really. Deaths/100000

>doesn't really make sense to me
Nor me, which is why I would like a citation or a clarification as to 's line of thought.

>far more violent and savage than ours here in the U.S.
no i dont think that is exactly true, I mean the us used to euthanize worthless niggers so we basically bred the perfect niggers here in the us.
US niggers are great at rapping and shit while foreign niggers are horse shit at it.

Universal healthcare is more affordable than going broke trying to pay for ridiculous hospital bills, which means they'll have more money saved and therefore won't be broke and won't have to resort to robbing. But I agree, niggers are the problem. I was just suggesting ways to make them less violent.

>what if you limit it to countries with population over 300 million?

- United States: 4.88
- India: 3.21
- China: 0.74

Yeah, America is still the worst.

I don't see how the conclusion that "guns are the problem" follow.

Why can't it be the case that the US simply has more violent people living there?

Gun homicide is when you kill a gun?

Wow! I am surprised that places like Somalia didint make it into the list! They propably have a really low homicide rate!

I also dont think we should take a look at the total murder rate instead of just shootings! Since people most certainly dont just start killing each other with knifes if guns are banned!

Ban assault niggers and cars while we're at it

hey idiot Switzerland allows citizens to carry guns too. it's almost like you're leaving out a variable... something that rhymes with "niggers"

Can't stomach it ? I heard mexico's a great place to migrate to

No citizen of the US needs to own or operate military grade assault weapons.

I've never understood America's clinging to the right to bear arms. It's 2017, noit 1817 and the second ammendment is an ammendment.

Amend it

No, you can't (legally) carry in Switzerland.
Much like in Austria nobody, especially not police, cares if you are white and carrying, though.

>not understanding by giving an inch you give them the whole constitution
It takes one precedent to make it okay to start scrapping the whole thing

that's cause they only arrest non white people

1. If we had our guns taken away niggers would get to keep them because they own them illegally
2. At any moment all of the niggers in the world can genocide whites, we are 7% of world population.
3. Literally the moment the U.S. loses it's guns white people are not safe.
4. Jews have been waiting for this moment for hundreds of years.
5. Abhorrent leaf poster doesn't realize we keep him safe.
6. Niggers already use guns at a far higher rate than we do, so it would be them simply taking our guns away in our own country by shooting us with the guns they will get to keep.

>Or understand the concept that places with MUCH larger populations have MUCH larger problems.

Not really? As I posted, China's is much lower than the US despite having three times and change the population, and India's is also smaller, albeit by not as much - again, despite having three times and change the population.

Countries of over 100 million people, by intentional homicide rate per 100,000 people.

- Brazil: 26.74
- Mexico: 16.35
- Russia: 11.31
- Nigeria: 9.79
- Philippines: 9.84
- Pakistan: 7.81
- Ethiopia: 7.60
- United States: 4.88
- India: 3.21
- Bangladesh: 2.51
- China: 0.74
- Indonesia: 0.50
- Japan: 0.31

So the United States is in the lower half, which is nice; but it's still not as good as India, Bangladesh, China, Indonesia, or Japan.

>White (Hispanic)

sage
and kys

I do agree that eliminating poverty is a good idea (well all of them are, to a point, but this is the main one imo), but how to go about it is the issue. I for one still think birthing limits need to be in place.

>Getting rid of guns will only increase your knife murders.

Good luck killing 60 and wounding 500 people with a knife in less than 15 minutes.

Four thousand throats may be cut in a single night by a running man!