Sup Forums occupation

Post your occupation so we can see what Sup Forumsacks do for a living

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am a consultant. People who like me give me stuff. I do not receive any legitimate form of income.

Neet living off the welfare system so it collapses

Run an IT company (vice president)

Junior Diversity manager of a high-sized multinational

I datamine on Sup Forums

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Retail, i supply devices for your vices.

Director for a fortune 500

Unemployed because I was deemed too retarded to work after voting for Drumpf

Computer programmer.

Stay at home mom. Working on my post kids weight gains

Nice data mining, FBI

Chef @ Wendy's. Make $8.75 an hour.

Someone involved with the many power structures that control the world.

At most I'm called a LARP & people who share my thread/comment information around get attacked because it scares different groups.

[KB thread archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

thanks to those fucking niggers storming my country i´m unemployed

22 years old
Field Service Manager (office job)
29,000 usd a year

I'm EU occupied.

Landed a job as president of the united states im getting alot of negative reactions but they didnt fire me yet

Reminder that the only correct answer to these threads is "sous chef at Wendy's."

If you can't out perform a nigger then I don't know what to tell you.

Wow a real larpfag in this small thread. We are quite the pair. Me, a lonely housewife. You, a lonely larper. Let’s be friends

Nascar racer and trump supporter and i tell you i'm about to turn my life

>Post your occupation so (((we))) can see what Sup Forumsacks do for a living.
I sell fuck you and fuck you accessories. Go data mine somewhere else, nigger.

Head chef at Wendy's

Sous-chef at Wendy's.
Part-time protester.

investor
: ^ )

I.e crypto jew. Am i right?

Business development manager on £40k a year. Might sound like fuck all but up north that's a fortune.

Professional nigger rapist.

SAGE

just got quit/fired from fire alarm installation gig

might just kill myself soon, i actually liked that work and they didn't want to fire me but i hated putting up with normie schedules and attitudes so i quit. but i actually fucking liked the job and i'm missing it.

faggot

Jesus Christ you goys are paranoid

Don't kill your self senpai. You're too valuable if you're redpilled

Dude don't kill yourself, just go to a country concert

sales engineer

CNC machinist

What? You sell engineering or do you engineer sales?

I help rich people become richer

Professional fapper. I fap for a living. People pay for my cum. They pay good money for MY cum. (Blonde hair/Blue eyes)

Journalist (MSM) in daytime, counterintelligence agent during the night.