Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

redpill me on this new ''gluten-free''-scam that has been going on in the western world.

Other urls found in this thread:

celiac.org/celiac-disease/understanding-celiac-disease-2/what-is-celiac-disease/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eat more RICED

Riced

Remember when "low fat" and "fat free" was the in thing?

gluten seems to worsen many autoimmune diseases

and autoimmune diseases are increasing kinda rapidly

God dam that is sexxy

If you use hearty natural bread, slow-rising wild yeast, with no additives n shit, then maybe your bread wouldn’t look like a jizz wad shot by spiderman n end up blocking your small intestine.

OP food scientist here.

Organic, gluten free, non GMO, and other bullshit claims are 100 % marketing and 0% empirical.

Company sell to consumer ignorance. Trust me it gets me huge bonuses.

gluten free means its been tested to be below 20 parts per million, mostly for people with celiac disease you fucking retard "food scientist"

what are you one of those people that tries to constantly find new foods to make out of corn syrup and corn starch?

Hey dip shit less then .05 percent of the population has celiac disease so who do you think companies like mine are marketing to when we come out with gluten free products? We're marketing two retarded people who think gluten is the fucking Antichrist.

>what are you one of those people that tries to constantly find new foods to make out of corn syrup and corn starch?

No actually the entire industry is moving away from corn syrup because morons like you think it's concentrated evil.

Look you don't need a biochemistry degree to figure out that eating healthy and less will make you feel better and statistically speaking probably make you live longer and feel better while you're doing it. But consumers and more particularly American consumers are batshit crazy and retarded. They need to be packaged in some kind of counter-revolutionary cool way to consume. But hey if it doesn't matter to me keep believing in what you want I'll just make the product that fits your particular ignorance.

some people suffer from celiac disease
celiac.org/celiac-disease/understanding-celiac-disease-2/what-is-celiac-disease/

and can't eat gluten. Since there is a reasonable amount of people, some brands started putting "gluten free" signs. Dumb people immediatelly started thinking "no gluten > gluten" and started buying products without gluten just because. More companies started putting gluten free signs advertisement

Agreed

>Hey dip shit less then .05 percent of the population has celiac disease so who do you think companies like mine are marketing to when we come out with gluten free products?

Your statistic was off by 20 times and almost 40 years dip shit

>Until the 1970s the estimated global prevalence of celiac disease in the general population was 0.03%. The currently estimated prevalence is 1%

And its been found to effect other autoimmune diseases too, which seem to becoming kind of an epidemic recently, so people probably do feel better avoiding it

>We're marketing two retarded people

Bait

I was in food science until my junior year of highschool and we did 0 classes on how healthy shit is. it's all on properties of food and stuff. My teacher praised cheetos as the perfect food because it's addicting while not being filling. The field really has nothing to do with nutrition so it's funny that you bring it up to sound like an authority on nutrition (gluten isn't bad, corny syrup is for what it's worth)

If other people’s diets offend you, you are a massive snowflake.

junior year of college*

>natural bread

What am I reading

>My teacher praised cheetos as the perfect food because it's addicting while not being filling

yeah uhh, dont they have MSG?

did he not know?

>he doesnt buy gluten free organic non GMO natural artisan reverse osmosis bread

Cheek your sources I'm guessing you're not pure reviewed and probably come from some shell website trying to sell you supplements. You seem like the kind of person that would fall for that.

the point is that food science is not about what is healthy or not. It is about what will sell the most to consumers. Things like cheetos and the twinkie are the epitome of food science, but that doesn't speak anything at all about there health value

This basically.
Plenty of people shouldnt eat gluten, most people can eat it.

Try not eating it, if any chronic health complaints you have clear up, there you go, it was the gluten. If nothing happens then resume eating gluten.

>I'm guessing you're not pure reviewed and probably come from some shell website trying to sell you supplements

>i was just pretending to be stupid, or something

Some people can't eat gluten cause it makes them shit blood. The disease is called Chrons/Celiacs.

Some people are gluten intolerant and have to buy gluten free foods, you know.

Although yes as with most things it is over hyped.

>> (gluten isn't bad, corny syrup is for what it's worth)
>food scientists
>believes in metacontextually good or bad foods

Demand your money back

>he doesnt pick his bread fresh from the trees

What is it called when you vomit blood

>Things like cheetos and the twinkie are the epitome of food science, but that doesn't speak anything at all about there health value

i would like to ask a teacher of that subject about how coca cola used to have cocaine, is that the "epitome of food science" too?

its not that different from putting caffiene or MSG in food, they're still using psychoactive substances to trick people into thinking they enjoy the taste, kinda like pavlovs dogs

horey sheet
an asian chad
i counter with an american chad

a plant based diet is the way to go

I produce smooth and girthy feces.

I counter your American chad

With Twin American Chads and Twin American Stacies playing American football

>Brown hair
>tanned
Nice try Jew

so weird, lol

hematemesis

go away ahmed

our processed foods with gluten have generated an allergy amongst most people in the US.
most people continue eating it unaware and develop large guts and inflamed intestines. When people stop eating this gluten and then start again will develop symptoms. I've tested it on myself and can vouch. I gained nearly 30lbs not caring what i ate. I went on a gluten free diet for 3 weeks and lost 10lbs.
its only a scam for people who gluten has no effect on. not everyone is prone to this.

Gluten is just a protein in grain. If you don't have celiac disease, don't worry about it

Non celiac gluten sensitivity does not exist. If you lost weight, it's because you stopped eating so fucking much, fatty

Have they come out with any cures for gluten allergy? I want to eat real food again