Dropped from 600 lbs to 439 lbs

>dropped from 600 lbs to 439 lbs
>is no longer using his mobility scooter
>can actually have sex with his wife now

Boogie is actually going to make it, holy shit. When will Sup Forums finally admit they were wrong about paying for boogie's surgery with their tax dollars?

fats should be eliminated from this earth

the grossest thing about him is his disgusting personality

Imagine eating all that food and you still can't supply your body with the nutrients required to grow a full beard. Sad.

What was said that was wrong?

Bypass works, the opinion was that he should pay it out of his own pocket.

Implying we aren't the reason he got the motivation to lose some weight. Telling people they are a fat ass only helps them realize they are indeed a fat add and need to lose some weight.

And when he loses the weight, no one will watch his channel anymore.
All according plan...

>can actually have sex with his wife now

I thought she left him

>dropped from 600 lbs to 439 lbs
hes still 2-3x the average adult male. if he tripped and fell he'd still crush every bone in his victims body.

inb4 bypass breaks.

He did. Watch the video.

Why does this board have a problem with actually doing any research? It didn't use to be like this...

>600 lbs

Jesus fuck, how does that even happen? I was a fat fuck at 240 and felt shame even when I was in the privacy of my own home. How the fuck do people even get to 400 let alone 600?

>watch the video
Nice try shill, I don't know who this faggot is but I know that fats like him should be gassed.

lbs
>Jesus fuck, how does that even happen?
Like this.

And then Boogie will get depressed and balloon up to 700lbs.

Good for him but no it shouldnt be up to anyone else to pay for it, if someone wants to help pay for it thats what go fund me is for not taxes

I'm fucking done with this thread.

Fuck off boogie

He needs to get lipo suction and make a blanket out of the excess skin and sell it for charity

That isn't mayo

Thank god no one takes Euros seriously anymore, especially when you're incapable of forming an educated opinion. See ya.

his wife left him lmao

dont you have people to shoot up ?

>When will Sup Forums finally admit they were wrong about paying for boogie's surgery with their tax dollars?

Never. Why the fuck should we pay for it?

No. If I steal your money and then use it to better myself, I still stole your money.

stomach stapling is unironically a fantastic surgery that really does work, giving morbidly obese people their lives back. It's also become very easy to do and relatively non-invasive.

I can see the surgery saving healthcare costs in the long run weather or not paid for by public money.

why doesn't he have beard on his cheeks?

feeders

good for him. it would be a big change from his helpless attitude before.