DAILY REMINDER THAT BOTH SIDES ARE THE SAME

Both sides are equally retarded
proof:
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcS_wOsOUf0&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cooperatives
businessinsider.com.2ehp.clonezone.link/recordcompanysues4chan
salon.com/2014/05/31/11_kinds_of_bible_verses_christians_love_to_ignore_partner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

guns dont follow a religion that allows the killing of gays and nonbelievers.

>gun culture doesn't exist
there he is

Lefties can't meme
>your pic related

How is this a leftist meme?

The timeline is already set. The only differences are the players now.
There is some agenda shit going on, a plan that is still being carried out.

no it's a righty meme duh

It's literally neither.

gun culture revolves around people expressing their opinions about guns. not guns expressing their inanimate feelings.

Gun culture is a culture. Guns are objects.

Are guns racist?

> criticizes the left
You don't follow the dogma, Fuggin gommunists!

Gays deserve death though. Read your Bible

the christian bible actually does not tell people to kill gays. it says they will burn in hellfire for sure, but a direct quote that says kill gays doesnt exist.
the koran is another story

>Person posts centrist meme
>Gets mocked for supporting one side by the opposite sid

Every fucking time

Guns are an object, not a religion.

Muslims have to go REGARDLESS of the terror attacks they could cause

In that regard, muslims are quite like communists

we have a constitutional protection against gun grabbing
foreign-born muslims have no such protection

I believe guns created the universe
So it might be a sect

Culture can be applied to literally anything. What the fuck do you think MLP is?

exactly, a gun is an object which is used to carry out an attack, islam is the ideology which inspires the attack, also watch this video of a russian news network exposing the truth about the shooting youtube.com/watch?v=mcS_wOsOUf0&feature=youtu.be

>islam has inanimate feelings
lol he's still trying
whoose
>books aren't objects
another one is trying
i'm bulking right now, hydebulk phase
>books are racist
>not using exile as punishment
you get it
>books aren't objects
>i'm so afraid of some dumb ideas and i want to force other people what to believe in

nice middle road argument.
here's the deal

Islam is an evil religion, which teaches its believers to hate non believers. This makes all muslims potential enemies.

Being afraid is a natural reaction to dangerous stuff, only idiots and the mentally ill fear nothing

I'm afraid of commitment, am I a superior being?

Jesus taught his children to turn the other cheek, and to judge not lest ye be judged

>dangerous ideas
>i need to control what you can be allowed to believe in because some ideas are too dangerous

Which is why we are in the situation we are today, youtube.com/watch?v=mcS_wOsOUf0&feature=youtu.be

What part of "well regulated militia" do you not understand? The right to bear arms only applies to those enrolled in civilian militia

Great non-response.

>the right of the PEOPLE

you do not fear commitment, you fear the accountability of your actions, you dumb bitch.
Your belief and your action are separate, but the former can help predict the latter, and could move your to act in a way that would make you a threat or a danger, that will be reflected in actions of others against you
TL;DR show your colors you spanish retard

>Hillary
>Demorats
>left-wing
lmao

Guns are designed for one purpose: to kill. This makes alm gun owners potential enemies.

>commies have workplace democracy
>but only those that are in the party
Explain how that isn't just the Bourgeois by another name.

Yes, the people who are part of well regulated militia

Only an idiot fears nothing, I'm smarter than you then

How many mass shooters were gun culturist types? Mass Shooters are almost always either generic edgelords, lefty's or islamists.

you get it

If you were, chances are you wouldn't be posting from sweden

>but only those that are in the party
>making shit up

>I am Le rational centrist :^)
Gas yourself, you fence sitting cuck.

That's not what the sentence structure of the Amendment states.

There are more guns than people in the US, and Muslims are >1% of the population. Do the math whiz kid

>all gun owners are potential enemies
>enemies
glad to know you are outmanned and outgunned

But I fear everything. I don't step outside my door

well consider that a gun cant/shouldnt be bought by any lunatic.

Furthermore all human beeings are potential enemies, if we are going with the argument that they could kill us

Funny it stipulates the militia AND the people separately in two separate lines. lol supreme court has already ruled in favour of the people.

one is a right, the other isn't
stupid argument

"Enlightened centrist here"

???

> what are proxies?
2^n chess

>ban a tool
>ban an ideology that wants to kill you

Ignore the commie troll, and watch this youtube.com/watch?v=mcS_wOsOUf0&feature=youtu.be

There are more Muslims than there are gun owners

How many pictures of Henry George do you have saved?

who are you quoting?

there are more gun owners than muslims in america. well be fine

>It's a Sup Forums thinks Democrats and Hillary are left-wing episode!

I've got just the meme for you faggot and a video you just MUST watch

>hillary isnt left wing enough
dear god. is your brain pudding?

you don't get it
see his reply to: found another one
>I can't comprehend the idea of an individual who rejects both teams
>ban books
>ban explosive tools
not enough

>enough
You misspelled "at all".

It's a commie who makes the retarded claim that anyone who doesn't have his exact left-wing ideology isn't really left-wing. If it rewards failure in any of its forms its left-wing. And the democratic platform is simply put dysgenics (like all other left-wing opinions)

doesnt interest me

what is your argument for workplace democracy though? Are there any examples of companies with such a policy?

Le centrist intellectual xD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cooperatives

>ban books
>ban explosive tools

one can be used for self defense
the other is a dangerous ideology

whats your point? that muslims are evil? guns are evil? guns are inanimite objects incapable of reason. how can it be evil? the people who use guns in evil ways are evil, the gun is just a tool. you can replace it with a knife, a car, a truck, a bomb

whats your point? that guns are evil? islamic books are evil? korans are inanimite objects incapable of reason. how can it be evil? the people who use korans in evil ways are evil, the koran is just a tool. you can replace it with a bible, a AotD, a harry Potter, a torah

this, also watch this youtube.com/watch?v=mcS_wOsOUf0&feature=youtu.be

>islamic books are evil? korans are inanimite objects incapable of reason
You tried, but it failed miserably... A gun is a soulless tool whereas the koran is a source of propaganda which teaches a certain set of ideal and values, one of which is to murder those who disbelieve. I refuse to believe someone can be this stupid... Also watch this video, it will redpill you youtube.com/watch?v=mcS_wOsOUf0&feature=youtu.be

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

guns dont have that many words on them

I love retainer culture, Every week it is mandatory that everyone who has a retainer meets up in their local forest and cleans them in the mud of another's bum.

NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION Sup Forums IS BEING SUED AND SHUT DOWN BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO FIGHT BACK

businessinsider.com.2ehp.clonezone.link/recordcompanysues4chan

pseudo intellectualism

he cant keep getting away with it

What

FENCE SITTING FAGGOT

But he does... Every fucking time this ABSOLUTE MADMAN gets away with it youtube.com/watch?v=mcS_wOsOUf0&feature=youtu.be

Banning objects is easier than banning ideology

LEFTIST MEMES AND RIGHTY MEMES ARE THE SAME

also, they're neither.

>Sup Forums is getting sued
>we
you need to go back

>I should be able to force you to read what I want you to read and to believe what I want you to believe because your ideas are so scary to me that I fear my ideas will lose to your ideas.

both of you need to kys yourselves or stand in front of a mustang

>if I green text enough I'll make sense
Filtered.

Yes but it doesnt deal with the root of the problem, it's like treating cancer with painkillers. Violence will still be carried out in the name of this ideology, just not with that specific tool.

thats literally what the quaran says. im not making it up

and if thats your stance, then why even bother trying to change the opinion of others? you already know they wont. a crazy person is someone who does the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome. are you crazy, commieanon?

OP is correct. False dichotomy. Divide and Conquer. The real division is between believers in God and pagans like mudslimes and atheists.

>Guns are an object, not a religion.

You've obviously never been to The South.

there is no stopping this man

you aren't saying anything thats worth listening to.
Are you denying the implications of the Koran and seriously implying that it wields the same potential devastation like a gun.

Keep in mind that for thousands of years people had weapons to guard themselves

>literally Salon-tier arguments
salon.com/2014/05/31/11_kinds_of_bible_verses_christians_love_to_ignore_partner/
>

>kys yourself
Kys stands for kill yourself so what you did there is quite silly, centristTM also youtube.com/watch?v=mcS_wOsOUf0&feature=youtu.be IS NOBODY GOING TO STOP THIS MADMAN!!!

False dichotomy. People are more dangerous than any tool. People literally make tools.

NOT ALL GUNS! NOT ALL GUNS!

Except muslims will take your guns and kill you with them if you dont obey sharia law and convert, after making up a big enough percentage of the population

wtf the fuck? i HATE sam hyde now the fans ruined it
>religions aren't made by people

>well consider that a gun cant/shouldnt be bought by any lunatic.
Then why are republicans against mental health checks as part of obtaining gun licenses?