Why do Amerifats call us Europeans cucked, when their country is objectively worse off than any other Western nation...

Why do Amerifats call us Europeans cucked, when their country is objectively worse off than any other Western nation? It doesn't make any sense. It's like a homeless person making fun of someone who lives in a shitty house. Why do they do this? Is it deflection? A coping mechanism? Some other reason?

>Changing face

More like "white racial replacement policy"

it's a troll from this board and because of the migration/refugee policies european countries have. Now if you take this shithole seriously, that's your fault.

Hispanics are at least 50% white, so they are white. I know that Yuroppors don't understand this very basic math concept, but that's probably due to sucking too much moslem cock

AT LEAST WE GOT OUR GUNS RIGHT?

FUck you paco, latrineos are not fucking white and they are destroying the nation.

I want to agree in the sense that they vote democrat, which destroys the nation.

t. new """American"""""

I noticed that you are ashamed of exposing problems about your own country and get called a paco. But no need to hide under a meme flag, you will get called a paco anyway.

>demographics is a legit science

Love this meme

get fucked niggers., lol

It's a combination of banter, insecure people and shills such as yourself, trying to divide and conquer.

Best gif

>accepting linear population ptojection models
>blacks never making it to the 25% of the population as was originally projected

Yeah, jesus christ... that mayor of Puerto Rico would be considered nordic by Italian standards.

OP is a divide and conquer shill trying to convince white Americans and Europeans to fight each other over who is more cucked

fuck off D&C kike

Funfact: square jaw is polishes

> gets shot

This guy fucks

Hispanics are the long term problem. Blacks are horrible but they cant maintain.

>bullet never makes it

>blacks have barely increased

This is because of the availability of abortion. Yet conservatard Sup Forumstards want to ban abortion because >muh chrisschun values!

Be very careful what you wish for. More blacks. Chrisschun values. You can't pick only one. They come as a bundle.

the way I see it is we've gotten to the state we're in after 52 years while you guys have gotten almost as bad (at least in childhood demographics for much of western europe) in less than half that time
plus hispanics honestly aren't that bad. not going to pretend like the majority of them are actually white, but I'd sure as hell rather live in a town that was 50% mexican than one that was 50% muslim arab
I live in a small town in the north that has lots of mexicans. we're still super small so crime isn't a big issue. a lot of the mexican kids I grew up with in school married whites and about half of the kids have blue eyes.
far from the death by the brown hoard that it seems like. the real problem is tackling the african immigration problem. burn the lutheran refugee resettlement agencies to the ground

WTF HAPPENED IN 2010? Did Obongo open up the first specialized taco mall or something?

A small part of it is a coping mechanism, but its mostly because our founding fathers where smart enough to make the constitution almost foolproof, so it will take alot longer for the jews to cuck us over. I would liken it to a homeless person making fun of a diffrent homeless person whos addicted to getting fucked in the ass by immagrants.

"Hispanic" (and "Latino" for that matter) is a meme ethnicity. Many of them are 100% European. I'm sitting here in my hometown, which has apparently had a bump in that demographic. I get here and these people are no darker that the Portuguese who've always been here. It's just white liberal cucks and their wishful thinking who sell that replacement shit.

Considering that population goes up every year, they are still increasing, just not as a percentage

Are you really comparing hispanics and blacks with muslims?

This, the Jews want to divide the white people. Brazil is white too and everyone who disagree is a kike trying to divide the whites.

t. raul

You retards didn't pay attention to what was happening to us, or yo though it could never happen to you.
Guess what? It's happening.
There will be no more home for white people, you could have stopped it, but you didn't. You cucked and let it happen.

>meme flag

>mexican flag

i want live to see the race war
i hope we will get one in next few years

and you most likely have a muslim tainted flag, that's why you won't show it, sad

"Latinos" are quickly discovering abortion now.

>52% white
>66% overweight or obese
whatever let's you sleep a night
reminder that you'll never experience pic related. But it's not like you have in the first place since you're a filthy chicano

I live in the 2nd largest county in my state
>97.3% of the population were White, 1.1% Native American, 0.2% Asian, 0.1% Black or African American, 0.1% of some other race and 1.3% of two or more races. 0.9% were Hispanic or Latino (of any race).

Ontonagon county MI

He didn't say so my child. To understand, you must first learn some of history. I'll write it extremely short, The people you call Hispanic or latino in the americas live in areas conquered and coloized by Spaniards and Portuguese. In these countries there were native americans. In most cases the white europeans such as the spaniards settles without mixing too much with natives, such as in Argentina. In other cases there was not that much european settlement and so the people retain most of their native genes such as in some places in Peru and Bolivia. And in other like Mexico the white europeans mixed with natives. In some countries these people also mixed with africans to a degree. To summarize, latino or hispanic is not a racial term at all, as some may be white, some may be black, some may look native american, and a large percentage of them are mixes between two or all of those races.

>Population: 6,007 (2015)
there are 40,000,000 mexicans living in the south west and the northward creep is already occurring.

you are retarded beyond belief

sad that your country is so pathetic and you're scared to show your flag

Not many but some are 100% european. Most of them are however slightly mixed.

you're going to be a minority in the country that your people founded

No,
what country you from?

>No
so you are a foreigner
then you have no right to call yourself american

>No
Learn to read statistics

once again you prove yourself retarded

kys foreign horde

I think a lot of it is that we can "avoid" it easier if that makes any sense.

i'm not
why do you insist on making a tard of yourself?

Maybe because we elected Trump specifically to undo that, while the EU is objectively an organization dedicated to white replacement

Also the demographics of European nations are worse than those of the USA because your populations are older and your fertility rates are lower, meaning that in order to prevent yourselves from being replaced you'd need total removal of all the immigrants you've brought in.

Also most of you are really stupid.

because if you're a white with historical ancestry in America you're going to be a minority if you're not already

Yeah, it's what I meant.
You'd better hope so, buddy. And fast.

how the fuck are niggers increasing from 10-12%

He pointed out the fact you were going to be a minority in your own country, you said no. Which either means you're not white or that you can't comprehend simple demographic trends and statistics. In other words, you're the retard.

High birthrates.

butthurt Eurofag detected

FUCK YOU
FUCKING SAGE

Because they want to feel superior even though they're mostly just degenerates

reminder that these are the people lecturing you on the muslim invasion

One word... Rednecks. #murica

American immigration 1900 to now.

>whites will be 43% of the population in 2060

Try 2030.

you're right
I expect that cure to be more exponential as the boomers die

No you retard.
It merely shows the effect of the changed immigration act of 1965.

Jews lobbied for non-whites to more easily enter the U.S and even promised that it wouldnt change the demographic much, this is the result.

Jews are literally behind the nonwhite explosion in the US.

yep.
1,000,000 foreigners gain residency in The US every year. Most of them are from central america. No concern for their education or skills. USA is going to become central america.