What the fuck

What the fuck is wrong with black people, Sup Forums? How can they be so heartless at shit like this.
This fucking mulatto has the audacity to pull this shit. Without a white person she wouldn’t even be alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com.2ehp.clonezone.link/recordcompanysues4chan
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>nigger telling people to pick up a book
priceless

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Cracker

Racial politics don’t run my life, i’ve Never really gotten involved in this sort of shit but this pissed me the fuck off. How dare she use this loss of life for her own agenda. These were innocent fucking people having a good time, not white supremacists, and the worst part is this isn’t the only post i’ve seen like this. It’s fucking crazy how psychopathic these people can be.

Nigs gonna nig. How the fuck is this news?

>Country music was born out of hatred for minorities
Wtf i love country music now, what are some good bands to hear?

Johnny Rebel

>country music
>good bands
Lmao oh my sweet summer child

Can't go wrong with George Strait. His country music is born out of his lifestyle. He was a hardworking cattle rancher, unlike these nig nogs that never worked an honest day's work in their lives.

Put it this way, most of Sup Forums would be happy if 59 blacks or Hispanics were murdered at a concert. Most rednecks voted for Trump and chose the path of white Nationalism, it's only natural for people to not give a shit about you.

True

this is unrelated to the thread but NOBODY is talking about it, sorry for unrelated post but Sup Forums is being sued by lava record company.

businessinsider.com.2ehp.clonezone.link/recordcompanysues4chan

>Nigger hattin me
Seems good, thx user

>says the board who memed a picture of a dead drowned little kid into the ground

Fuck off satan.

Thanks for the whitepill, satan. Once the normalfags realize this and a full racewar breaks out, niggers and spics will be removed in under a week.
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

I'll check this too thx my friend

>88

nice touch

Jesus Christ. What is wrong with people?

Hell, these would be funny shitposts here, but who in the fuck thinks this is a good idea in the real world?

>If I could be a nigger
>who likes a nigger
>stand up and be counted
>jessie showed up

Well firstly they aren't black and secondly they aren't people.

I'd bet that even other kikes are put off by the size of that snout.

uh mate
check your ID
apparently you're an OG demon

I’d be happy if 59 niggers and cartel members were killed but not innocent blacks and hispanics

>implying
All the better for you to sniff my farts, darling.

>comparing innocent civilians to rapist/murderers
Do these niggers actually think white people used to lynch people for being black?

You guys LITERALLY do the very same shit here. You call for the death of niggers and nonwhites

They can’t be put off, the bigger the nose, the larger the gold pouch they can hide up there

Nice triple doubles, but they did.

David Allen Coe

go youtube "aint nothing worse than a white woman and a nigger"

This is a 100% passable Jew trap, which is a testament to how fucking ugly most kike women are.

Typical. The niggers and jews are celebrating, for sure.

Shessh it's not hipocrisy if the white men does it.

I forgot all country songs were about lynching niggers, crucifying chinks and murdering beaners instead of beer, tractors, god, dogs and women

It's all fun and games when it's a non-white getting killed, but cry me a river when its a whitey.

>back then: dindu nuffin
>today: dindu nuffin
the only difference that cameras and DNA evidence prove the guilt of the "Innocent" dindus.

Fell out of the ugly tree and hit every goddamn branch on the way down

>country music
>good bands
>Lmao oh my sweet summer child
>defending country in this post
Make up your mind memeflag nigger

why does it bother you? after all so many retards on this board think the shooting was a false flag and didnt even happen, so no reason to be upset amirite? a shame you people werent there and got shot, would have made Sup Forums a better board

Not defending Country you nigger, I’m defending innocent people, white and black, who were murdered and hospitalized and this bitch has the audacity to say it’s because some white people enslaved and beat the fuck out of black people a few generations ago.

That's its real nose? I always thought it was a shoop.

>Racial politics don’t run my life,
So you think that niggers are just people and maybe your friends? You think they would let you live because you're a good man and you haven't done anything to them.

They would do all that if they were white.

I have seen it shopped to be twice as big. I think those pictures are her actual size.
>pic related
Another magnificent semitic goddess.

No, I don’t fuck around with niggers but black people are alright

You realize there was 127 total lynchings ever, right?
Literally nothing.

They are not just heartless but also uneducated idiots