Gun factories need to be held accountable

Is so easy for a madman to mass shoot people every time they feel like it, but I thing the citizens and the family of the dead have the right to ask for reparations to the gun factories, it has to be a law that can make them accountable, all they see now are profits, it is time for them to pay also.

misstyped think

Car companies need to be held accountable. Is so easy for a drunk to run people over everytime they feel like it but I think the citizens and the family of the dead have the right to ask for reparations to the car factories, it has to be a law that can make them accountable, all they see now are profits, it is time for them to pay also.

Yeah, it's not like they make anything else than murder machines.

cars are made with the intention to travel safely, guns are created with the intention to harm others

that is correct

Not really, I'm pretty sure Tikka produces rifles for the sole intent of recreational purposes. I don't think they've won a military contract as of yet.

also the states that have lax gun laws need to be held accountable

i don’t think those are the guns we’re talking about here. nice anecdote though

Democrats need to be held accountable for the laws that allowed Niggers to be slaves and also for Jim crow laws, the kkk, antifa and so on

is so easy to sell guns to citizens, but what if that person is sick mentally? you don´t allow blind people to drive cars, why would you sell a gun to a batshit person?

"guns" is a pretty broad term numbnuts.
Competition guns are a broad array of firearms as well, they're designed for target shooting. And when you boil it down all guns are designed to fire a projectile. Just a tool doing its job. To immediately say that they're all designed to kill is horribly retarded.

America used to look like that?!

who does my family sue for reparations if i get beaten to death with a stick? god?

Google BATFE form 4473.

that is incorrect. guns are created with the intention of protecting others from those that would harm them. fag.

yes you have a point

Legally you cannot prosecute a company because an individual decided to use their product in a harmful way, as long as the product operated as intended. That is good law. Otherwise, the risk that companies that manufacture basically everything but foam balls would have to have lawyers up their bum all the time and nothing would be manufactured without an incredible amount of legalese paperwork. You'd also have much more expensive merchandise due to all of these legal costs.

In short, your idea is fucking dumb.

just looked at their website, and as I assumed, none of those are semi-automatic rifles. most are bolt action. we’re talking about guns that mow people down at catastrophic rates, not bolt action rifles.

and also, “numbnuts”, the reason for the creation of guns was to kill people or animals. all of them stem from that premise, not to “shoot recreationally” or whatever the hell that means to you. no context for you people here

>>designed to kill

Yea and a sword isn't designed to flay you faggot, why do you NRA shills always have to say the dumbest shit to defend your positions? Get new material

Yes, unfortunately it doesn't anymore

so the concert goers in las vegas were about to harm that crazy fuck 400 yards away?

Some guns are designed for competition shooting. Are you going to tell me that those .22lr space age looking Olympic rifles were "designed to kill"? No. They were designed to put bullets in the exact same spot on pieces of paper for the Olympics.

As soon as you make vehicle manufacturers responsible for car accidents or cell phone manufacturers responsible for texting while driving or knife manufacturers responsible for stabbings..

/thread
This one isn't worth any more bumps.

So you're saying that ARs can only kill people en masse? Is that what deomcrats think about all the time, murder? Cause any time I pick up my AR I think about target shooting.

they make machine guns

Shut up nigger faggot.

Looks who's job it's at risk now.

what has that got to do with it? just because you can run down a person with a car doesnt mean it was made for murder. guns arent designed with the specific purpose of murdering. theyre neutral

The mass murderer's families and close friends need to be held accountable.

It's so easy for a madman to mass shoot people every time they feel like it, but I think the citizens and family [sic] of the dead have the right to ask for justice. Obviously the perpetrator is dead but that does not mean justice cannot be exalted on the people that he valued in life.

It has to be a law that can make them accountable, so if they think he's unstable or will shoot some place up, they'll speak up before hand, and if they don't they'll have to pay. It also would make a would be mass murderer or terrorist think twice if their family was on the line.

This unironically is a good idea.

If anyone ever starts talking about gun control, use this as a counter argument.
It would affect far less people and it has a much better chance of actually preventing crime.

Been telling people this idea all day in real life and they either think I'm literally Hitler or they agree.
Either way, I have yet to here a valid refutation of this extension of the Trump Doctrine.

This will lead to fictitious reports on people you don't like. Report as unstable - 1000 years in the gulag! Leftists already try and get people fired for saying this or that. Imagine how bad it would be with no burden of proof. You are literally condoning thought police. Sad!

Who fucking cares dude? Drugs are made with the intent to get high and yet people die all the time.

Crack is taboo yet I know where to get some. I just choose not to smoke it just like I'm choosing not to commit arson.

Then get rid of the reporting aspect and keep the penalization place still as a deterrent.
I mostly suggested it as a means of avoiding collective punishment if they speak up before hand. This is to say, someone would be obliged to say something out of self-interest of preventing fire-squad by matter of association rather than wanting to "get at" someone.