South Africa

Redpill me on South Africa.

>Books
>Documentaries
>JQ
>Warfare

Redpills on any of the aforementioned would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lHvCzcuPBJM
heimskringla.no/wiki/Håvamål
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRysho-ESNY
archive.org/details/youtube-dJaBEemYUHU
archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica
youtube.com/watch?v=zuofCIBnjCY
vid.me/not_shadowbanned_yet
pew.tube/user/not_shadowbanned_yet
youtu.be/ZeueM8FP1pk
youtube.com/user/RedtreeJoe
therightstuff.biz/2017/03/31/the-daily-shoah-143-boerposting-with-jan-lamprecht/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Southafrica is a place where white men shouldnt exist. Even after years of being boers and colonial times they still managed to be neglected, stay poor.

Hope the blacks will do there thing

Khoisan tend to live in the drier areas, and bantus in the more fertile areas. Coloureds are a mix of Khoisan, Europeans, and Malaysians

youtu.be/lHvCzcuPBJM

Dis the new one?

I understand you user, you also want to spare women for that in general you know. Had it been down there they need to know to a certain extent, but usually you let them live in a bubble sheltered from the harsh realities of life that we men deal with
>There is this stance in håvamål, that you should never confine your inner thoughts(like this) to them

Kanker op jou ma broeder

Noyaktig

Håvåmal? Har ingen hort om det

nice try Sweden, no go home to your own country

It means the tall ones speech, it's like our 10 commandments but they are more like advices in life, it's the speech from Odin. He spoke in this form of poetry we call kveding, so that way it's poetry from the old. It's more like a song.
>might be a bit hard to read, best translation to modern börkbörk is in new norwegian
>the other one there is like old so it's half danish
heimskringla.no/wiki/Håvamål

We had a lot of these SA threads last year and before that.

How's it going on your universities down there now, I haven't heard about that in quite some time now. Did they burn them all down or what happened eventually? What's the status with this years students?

Did they expel/jail the ones that did this and basically wrecked it for all the students that went to the uni to study? I remember some students had to relocate to other universities because their were burned down by niggers

Well this happened today at mine... So forsatt dritt.

that's just... well fucking ubelievable, here this would have caused a full on manhunt.

this other burning down campus shit, regular riots and shit like that. They cut that out or?
>Be nigger
>Get into university
>Burn it down
>Post stupid hastags on twitter

The Zulu are essentially South Africa's Jews,
The Xhosa are cool though.

there have been a lot of threads about the xhosa king on 4+4 chan, after his declarations of independence. I've read those and seen a lot of his letters there

He want to protect you guys though, but meming aside, he doesn't really have any power, frankly given situation I wish he had ofc. He was straight forward in his shit
>bantuu reeeeeeeeeee
>you are filthy subhuman foreigners that don't belong
>is afrikaaner, eurokaaner, xhosa land

That Secession paper is bullshit, it's been flowing around for years now, pretty sure it's just an old hoax with nothing to it.

okay, it was just written in an old version of word. I remember this styling I wrote my bachelor thesis in it in '10, it was pretty much the default really lol.

Still he made several speeches though, where he undermined the same thing. But ofc as stated I understand that he doesn't have the power to do anything like this, if he even wrote those lol. They seem to me at least, a lot more okay than the other non native niggers there

Xhosas are worse than zulus honestly by the fact that they whore more and are just more lazy. I wont rate any of them as good....

how do they end up in crime and so compared to the bantu?

*rank

Listen to what you can find of Not shadowbanned yet I'd highly recommend listening to him. He's a great SA political youtuber and puts it into perspective like no one I've seen and speaks from experience and from actually caring about whats going on. Sadly his videos are all gone from his channel to me he's a high quality gem that was shoah'd too quick to reach the mainstream of right wing viewers.

Here is some pre shoah videos I could find.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRysho-ESNY
archive.org/details/youtube-dJaBEemYUHU

P.S his best videos are those where you can tell he's doing it off the cuff some are more comedically infused (which isn't bad) but I think he has much more of a talent with down to earth speeking. My favorite one from him was "south africans stop cucking" if you can find it.

they are gassing everybody these times on judentube, thanks leaf I'll grab the rest of his shit before it's gone. Varg is "pissed" these days because they are doing it to him as well, so he has started putting shit on bitchute. You can't use any of these "american" services anymore

So what you're saying is you'd hold a Zulu rapist piece of shit like Zuma in higher regard to a proper Xhosa gentleman like Mandela?

Xhosas and zulus are Bantu.
Bantu is the collective tribe of Southern Africa that split in zulu xhosa etc.

Can't say honestly, they're thrown into the same pot. Only time its really separated is when its a black from another country.

But no one ever says a xhosa steals less

FUCKNIG JEWS!
You can't even click to see his channel!

ah okay, my bad so basically he's a bantu that claims to be local(this "King") while the same time he is not at all? Am I still completely off?

Yeah no problem user. It's hard to find passionate intelligent people out there. They really locked onto him fast. He had high potential especially with his better videos.

No I'd say I'll keep the rapist nigger xhosa in pic in the same regard as the rapist nigger zulu.

A single representative doesn't represent a everyone

do you got his channel leaf?
They don't let you click it here, it's like a stealth movie, so you won't find his other shit. Fucking jews, fucking jews, I am really starting to hate them now, I used to just meme about it

He also looks like my cousin, but whit my beard and a bit more hair, my cousin has taken all his hair off
His behavior before he starts to talk too, here they are the same, he's annoyed and eating his food

archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica

Nigger alert!

>Is there a race war going on in South Africa?

There’s tension and there’s sporadic eruptions of violence. Farm murders happen, yes and they are extremely violent and often racially motivated. However, most whites and blacks live in the cities so there’s an extremely low sense of urgency to address this problem and it doesn’t really represent the wider political concerns of the country. Most whites live in private security guarded neighbourhoods with electric fencing, barred windows ect ect to keep out the ghouls. There is a small amount of middle class blacks that also live in these neighbourhoods who have managed to rise above the herd and share similar grievances with the ridiculous crime rate. Coloureds in urban areas are either similarly middle classed or are (mostly) involved in gang violence with each other in the Cape Flats. Most coloureds despise blacks in a “least I’m better than them” attitude and rightfully so in most cases. Indians are really good with business in Natal and thus are also a tad bit uneasy with the poor blacks who look at them with jealousy. Suffice it to say there’s minority races plus minorities of urban blacks that have managed to survive economically despite the heavy corruption of the government (which I’ll get to in a moment) and the large black underclass constantly given gibs to not chimp-out.

>Is the government calling for the race war?

The current government is the ANC. You have to understand that the ANC at least immediately after 94 (They were terrorists prior yes of course) was that of "ok guys let's work together". That obviously has fallen apart and they're now run by fat cats stealing money and holding extravagant parties. However, due to their corruption they need a scapegoat for the declining economy so they blame whites and sort of nudge the idea that it's all our fault. Also besides a handful of incidents of Zuma singing "Kill the Boer" (which was scandal itself in the party) they haven't been saying "ok guys, kill all whites" If they did there would be a Boer Republic within a month because then it IS war. They're just little by little placing the blame on us. ANC support is in the townships and the countryside where there’s very little political consciousness and most just see it as routine to vote in the “liberators”. They are election time fed propaganda that unless they vote ANC they will be “oppressed” again. As the economy worsens the underclass problem increases (we’re sitting at around 35% unemployment and our economic growth rate is abysmal for a “developing” country) as 10s of millions are on grants supported by only a couple million tax payers. The entire country is being held up by appeasement gibs.

>So when will the race war happen?

When the gibs stop coming. If the black labourer can’t afford his Friday beer or weekly bag of maize then that is when shit starts to hit the fan. Obviously the fault lies with the government who simply try to hoard as much wealth for themselves as possible, but to keep the peasants from placing their necks on the guillotine they blame “white monopoly capital”. A target is being placed on our backs as the economy worsens.

>So do you have your FAL ready? What about the AWB?

Another thing one must understand is that nobody wants to fight a war unless forced to do so. That's why we cucked out in 1994 because we got a negotiated settlement instead of a Rhodesia tier Bush War and seemed to be doing OK for the first 12 odd years. The AWB is long dead and never had that much support anyway due to this attitude. Any indication that it is still active is a honeypot. New gun laws have been made which make it illegal to own automatic weapons. The heaviest piece from my knowledge you can own is a shotgun and there’s a lot of regulations surrounding owning something as simple as a revolver. Boer “militias” are small and isolated groups. The Suidlanders are basically just a prepper group, not a militia. Orania is a small town and not some military base. However, also remember in the event of a race war, an ANC government will not be behind it. The SA military will not be used to slaughter whites as it is not controlled by the black underclass or overt black nationalist communists like the “EFF” or Economic Freedom Fighters (a new party led by Julias Malema, the guys you see wearing those red suits in parliament). In the event of a shtf scenario the military will try (and probably fail) to keep the peace. Our police force is undermanned and inefficient as well. White men who were drafted up until 1989 are all nearing 50 or older. If war will happen it will be because the patience of the black underclass with the corrupt government would have run out and they will fight mostly with petrol bombs, spears and here and there a black market AK 47.

>Who will side with who?

It will be the black underclass vs everyone else, with the black middle class as pretty much the only ones on the fence to freely choose who to side with.

I ask my self so often, how can I get all this information to red pill people here you know.

I had a lot of information that I had organized, shit loads of text and refrences, but ... it's emberassing, part as an engineer, I had nuked my computers and had my back up harddisk in one of my laptops..
>so I was just going to format and install this linux version on an sd card for one of my raspberries
>god damnit
>I formated the entire back up drive
Anyhow, how to even? I had just a bunch of text files as I like to keep it in before, all organized for SA
I have all the images though, those I have, but how even go on about it on a masscale?
You know
>Of small spark, comes great fire
All we need here is a spark
It's not like sweden here, if people knew what I knew(I can spread this socially as fuck which I am doing btw), they would be pissed as fuck and vivid supporters of the boers and the anglos down there too

I used to organize my textfiles quite nice according to topic, with text, references and videos etc

Some videos of importance have been downloaded over all these years, mostly very controversial ones. You could rely more on freedom of speech with judentuben earlier. All over the old west, we need basically an atomic redpill bomb to drop, but I know we can do it gradually too, which is the way to reach people. Guess it's back on social media for me again

no southafricans like him?

I'm finding some of his videos here
My cousins name is Geirmund, it means spear mouth, I guess it may apply to him too

go fuck yourself you worthless piece of shit.

I'm at his seccond movie, the first one he was just eating and not giving any fucks for the most time, this one he is speaking in, ranting against antifa.

But what gets me is he looks like my cousin, he goes more on it here, but I'm not so far into it yet though. Haven't seen him before

kek
he is funny
this is pol tier rants that's going on here

Most accurate assessment of South Africa's situation I've seen on Sup Forums good job

You're an engineer? What kind?

who is this slightly disturbed well we all are, but lookalike of my cousin here btw?
is he an e-celeb in SA?

computers and automation, you know factory stuff and manifacturing plants and stuff, boring stuff tbqh. Useful though. I'm not done with my masters, I've haven't completed my thesis. It's just a year so I should do it, but given the situation atm you are a bit black pilled. This fall I should really have started on my PhD

Familiarity breeds contempt. Understandable as you're at NMMU but go to KZN and your opinion will change.

Let's be honest here, white people should be in Africa just like Africans shouldn't be in europe, simple as that

I run my own shit now though if you understand, so you know there is the money. I can't go on and just go waste time at these universities, I have to get shit done. Most of them that go out from there, will never accomplish to anything, I lit brought this nations hundreds of millions, and I mean it can prove it even before I even was 20. back then they caught you at school and I quit high school to work, I worked 3 years and generated so much. Then I went to the military(you have to go there at 18 or when you end school(18-19)), then now I had to have a college or university degree, so I got that and started working again, then to get the money you had to get a masters

Now I am running my own shit, nobody is going to tell me what to do anymore. They were always dead weight anyways
>not contributing
>not making anything
>hiding behind their desks
NOT ANYMORE

toytoying is all niggers fucking know how to do

Hopefully at the nigger perts of NWU, not Potch

that was about the Zulu king. he's an honourable member, but his people are niggers

be nice I am drinking
obligatory military service is at 18 if you are not in school here
18-19 if you are in it
Then you could pospone it for 3 years
>ffs mountain nigger cut out of the kike juice, how hard was that
I had to postpone it 3 years then I served

Are you illiterate? It happened at NMMU.

... Can i get a job please?

most of my stuff is still on vid.me: vid.me/not_shadowbanned_yet

i'll mirror the other stuff later to a backup youtube channel. sorry for being a lazy fuck. working on getting out of SA at the moment.

also check out my pewtube channel, just some songs right now: pew.tube/user/not_shadowbanned_yet

also, did a debate thing with some big brained centrist asshole: youtu.be/ZeueM8FP1pk

at infity they all went to conclusion, the one way or the other lol

Most the other though, I understand this I don't know all details you know down there. So if one kike calls out the other kike, I still sit here with sceptisim, because I don't know the local affairs.

It's like if you are going hunting or fishing here you know, you have to to know the local affairs, the locals always know, you don't

I met an Afrikaneer qt back in 2006. Hope she's okay.

>First day in Cape town, some coons try to rob me in the middle of the city center.

>Some nigerian 'security guards' beat the living crap out of them.

>They dont demand anything in the aftermath.

HUH?

kek this is actually you user?
Well you look like my cousin but with more hair . I fucking knew you were a pollack! Is not hard to spot, saved and soon downloaded into
>Harald Hardråde approves this post

that makes more sense. fucking eastern cape

Fringe Youtuber. Very Unknown but entertaining to watch.

You snubbed my interview request.

You probably look like a bitch. Niggers will take a chance especially if you look like a western cuck tourist. Our niggers are also scared of Nigerians cause they keep cucking them and taking their women.

user, seriously in the start now it's going to be thight, but in the future we will need to expand, and there is nothing in the world that I would want than anons coming in with me on that.

So not saying no.
Not saying yes either, because of just this fact, how will we even find each other if let's say, we're calculating januray here now then the first stuff happens and we deliver and we can possibly grow there, i ofc dunno if we will even make it (but I do).

So user I won't sit here and lie to you and promise you green grass and promising engs, but if we had some sort of contact, I couldn't rule you out. Best way to put it, I don't promise anything if I don't know I can deliver all depends here at this very early moment. And posting on an anonymous imageboard(drunk on top of it) you know, we'll loose each other in the crowd.

Again i can not promise anything, and we will probably speak a lot more too before then. But if you have some drop contact whatever shit, and I will remember, save and use it. Because nobody wants more to work together with another polack

Again I can't promise, I would only say this if I could in fact guarantee you a job, which I do not know until january. Either we make it or we don't, it's how it works

no, i doctor pictures of nobody youtubers for fun to fool anons on Sup Forums.

sorry about that man. already got an interview i haven't edited and released yet on the poster debacle. we can do one later i guess, once i finally get the other stuff up.

Hy is nie jou broder nie. Hy is 'n fokken nigger of 'n khaki.

You're a ballsy motherfucker, being in south africa and all

make an email I can contact you on, make a brand new one don't use an old. I don't think you are a newfag and stuff, so you know the drill

Do white primarly speak Afrikaans in SA or English?

You still have my email right?

About 60% of whites are Afrikaans. The rest are English.

gib more of him still he doesn't seem to have a channel

So you do not know who he is at all down there? I've heard two of his rants now, and he well seems to link here kek

I always wondered this my self tbqh

South-Africa serves a great purpose; to warn the world. Europe is not listening, they will die.

Nei, jeg browse bare ikke pa Sup Forums for mye
Her er e-posten. Norgekontakt @ gmail. C o m.

Gi meg beskjed hva du gjore hvis du vil

thanks goy. i'm actually just stupid. not brave. send me shekels, hoppe would want you to send me bitcoin:

192FzEmqasZBPBiXFBQLm2de1z4i5LAypF

or paypal (but paypal sucks):

paypal.me/shadowbanned

the old d'nations have dried up since the youtube channel has been removed. i have enough to get out of SA, just working on the details. but d'nations are always nice

(wish they were all in bitcoin, because then i'd have enough to come to america and get shot at a country music concert, since the few bucks i got in bitcoin are worth more than twice what they were when i got them)

sorry, i guess i just revealed myself as a callous sellout. going to bed now.

thanks everyone for watching. will getmy stuff backup,and new content for you goys soon.

i also do animations, did you goys know i do shitty animations? youtube.com/user/RedtreeJoe

The English speakers aren't only anglos though. We've got quite a lot of italians/Portuguese/Greeks/Spanish etc. Most of them just default to speaking english

What I really mean here user consistent and precise, I need two things before this can happen
>my own shit happening here and going ok
>that means(I can't say so much) that we get the customers we need right now on board and make some shit for them
>if that goes all well, in the time frame I have in my head here
we will be suddenly a lot better off in January(tax stuff you know)

Then, we need people, and we're back on it.
As stated, I can't go making promised before I know shit for sure or have this, what is the english word even? Ground foundation stone? Set there in the soil, do you understand?

And yeah I know that's just a months from now, shits works fast in this business. It's not my first company btw so I know a lot of people, it's going to go ok. I just hope I will just not standing there in march with shit

Beklager ingen caps - norgekontakt

Ha det bra

>t. Nigger

Damn nigga you just dropped the whole e-begging machine on me at once

Watch this you cunt
therightstuff.biz/2017/03/31/the-daily-shoah-143-boerposting-with-jan-lamprecht/

idk. english? most speak afrikaans, but some people can't. everyone speaks english. use google, i don't know this stuff.

i linked to my vidme channel vid.me/not_shadowbanned_yet that's the only backup for now. it's mostly youtube mirrors, but you should still be able to see them. i'll post the rest of my stuff somewhere later. sorry i'm so lazy. it's really inexcusable

okay, now i am going to bed for reals. sorry for the shilling. i thought it would be funny what with the ancap flag and all. that's my excuse.

lagra, så har jeg den der. Da tar vi det videre derfra, når jeg/vi har får dratt det forste leddet her.
Men som sagt altsåm jeg lover ingen ting for jeg kan lever noe. MEst sannsynlig så skal vi nok fikse det her skjonner du

Vi kommer nok til å snakkes here en del for det alikevel. Jeg klarer ikke helt å slutte lol. Jeg har vært her siden vel litter etter irak krigen, men meller på midten av totusen tallet, av og på til tider men kommer tilbake for noen kjeks

We have lots of Germans too. Enough for schools.

by this, "philosophy" half the anons on this board exactly identified who I am. Is not problem though, in this country everyone knows everyone. Is usually an annoyance tbqhm but it's nice up here you know.

Compared to big states with big cities and people going nuts and not knowing each othere. When you come here, is always chill, no stress. You go to the bridge or whatever, you greet people and then you speak with them(though we don't small talk so you always talk about the weather), and you go on with your business.

Go fishing or whatnot, no stress

ingen nood til å bli paranoid og greier, men vi tar det seinere i steden på privaten, det er bedre. Jeg har et mote uka her også neste, og etter motet i neste uke så veit jeg mye mye mer. Det er det som er som er grunnsteinen i vår virksomhet. Men seinere, bare shitpost nå

see

Damnit I am not sober, but this time I saved your channel at least. I'm listing to it now, God Bless user! You look like my cousin! He is called Geirmund

I'm drunk posting here, and watching some of your shit.
FFS
Why can't you just you know kick them out! The solution is so easy, why do we have to drag generations through this
>muh privileged
>muh apartheid
>is ebin
BUT WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY EVEN CREATE AND DO?
>nothing

It's a majority nigger area, therefore there are no whites there. Same logic Sup Forums applies to Brazil, Argentina and Chile.

bumping this I am watching Gerimund, we have to weaponize him more I think to match the (((westerners))) more.

I am not sure yet, but he is a spear no doubt. A pollack forever, but how will we hit the normies now, like hit them bad. He got the material and the fists

Geirmund sounds like a good looking, handsome man.

Israel was the only country willing to help the Apartheid regime with nukes and other weapon/agri deals...

>South Africa was among the 33 states that voted in favour of the 1947 UN Partition Plan,[1] recommending the establishment of a Jewish State in Palestine, and was one of only four Commonwealth nations to do so. On 24 May 1948,[2] nine days after Israel's declaration of independence, the South African government of Jan Smuts, a long-time supporter of Zionism, granted de facto recognition to the State of Israel, just two days before his United Party was voted out of office and replaced by the pro-apartheid National Party. South Africa was the seventh nation to recognise the new Jewish state. On 14 May 1949, South Africa granted de jure recognition to the State of Israel.[3]:109–111[4] The Israeli interest in South Africa sprang in part from the presence of about 110,000 Jews in South Africa, a figure which included more than 15,000 Israeli citizens.[5]

get out roatseeeeeeeeeeee

I think the womyn here would like him though, he looks really lokal no meme. But we have to weapnize this to hit the normies

if we're not meming, is not those israeli kikes that's the problem, it's the american ones. ofc they have a mutual intress here. Doesn't mean you can trust them though(again for their connection to McDonalds(kek we don't eat there)-kike-fatsos)

>1 post by this ID

Read the rules.