USA Starter Pack

Visiting the USA? Here's your starter pack.

1. You must learn how to recognise gunshots. youtube.com/watch?v=HkT9OqkJGwM

2. USA has some of the most beautiful women. youtube.com/watch?v=YDuX6947pdA

3. USA has designated aisles and marts for shitting. Do not use an aisle/mart that is not assigned to you. youtube.com/watch?v=HkT9OqkJGwM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lduyitPDQjY
unicef.in/PressReleases/13/Take-Poo-to-the-Loo-the-New-Youth-Mantra-against-open-defecation-has-people-marching-to-the-tune-of-India-s-First-Poo-Song
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
gaystarnews.com/article/un-resolution-abolish-gay-death-penalty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAPPENING RIGHT NOW: JAMES RAPIDLY AND FURIOUSLY SEARCHES "INDIA POO VIDEO"

SAY WITH ME: SHART IN THE MART

Watching you keep trying to bump your own post is making me laugh.

At least you're not using a meme flag

USA /THANK'D AND COME AGAIN/

upload muslim version.

Sup Forums doesn't have a bump limit (as in it's 0 - no self-replies get bumped), faggot

Op wheres the gunshot video??

POO

Apologies, James. youtube.com/watch?v=lduyitPDQjY

>Report and Ignore
Have a nice day poo, your meme was terrible and autistic....welcome to Sup Forums

DESIGNATED

drop

out

of

life

with

log

in

hand

follow

the

stench

to

the

shit

filled

land

there cops are so fat they couldn't run up the stairs of the hotel

Beware the beast Mandeep, for he is the dung fly's pawn.
Alone among God's primates, he will never stop shitting everywhere, not for sport or lust or greed.
Yea, he will shit beside his brother to soil his brother's land.
Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a sewer of his home and yours.
Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of stench.

how's your thread going buddy

Honestly I don't get the "shart in mart" meme. We don't do that all the time like Indians do. It's been like 3 weeks since j shit my pants at the store, and I only did that because the bathroom was way in the back and I didn't want to go there. You stupid Indians shit in the roads for fun and because you have too, Mart sharts are just accidents usually.

>be American
>shart in mart
>get shot

literally a faggot country baka

One fat American kid shitting in a store vs every single poo that's ever lived shitting in the streets...

literally a tramp country

Can't even argue with this

Don't suppress your American instincts too severely, or you know... shooty shooty laydown time

even your army and navy is gay wtf

Is this supposed to be an ironic thread? 90% of the shit you posted, including the fat woman video from your op, isn't in the US. You realize when you riff with someone you're supposed to make jokes about 'them', right?

Why is Pajeet mad this time? Was he forced to poo in loo? Was his favorite designated shitting street cleaned? Did he accidentally touch soap? The world might never know.

how did you elect an hipster as a leader

Its so sad that India's main goal is to make a literal shitflinging thread.

Chandralamshandralamrajeed, why do you do this?

Its the only way they know how to make arguments.

IT'S ALRIGHT, VIKRAM SINGH, YOU CAN COME BACK TO YOUR HOME LAND.

Last time pajeet made a usa hate thread it backfired on him.
Damn son..tell me me about how you guys managed to get a satellite into orbit in 2016 and how that now makes you a "super power".

The only riding in my city that voted for him went Liberal for that election after 40 years of a Conservative lockdown.

That district contains the neighborhood "Whitehorn", or as residents of Calgary call it, Little India.

Very good song

The recipe for explosive diarrhea also made good rocket fuel

Show bob

>using .co.uk even after independence
my sides

Visiting India? No? Ok.

Threadly reminder for burgers to thank their hat.

Thanks hat! Seems like we shouldn't let kimmy fuck with you after all.

Just because there are always a few slowpokes in each thread who ask what the fuck...

Poo To The Loo is a real campaign, it exists independently of any and all internet memes, UNICEF created it.

In India, people shit in the streets and wherever, their government had programs to bring indoor plumbing to places in India without it, but they prefer to shit outside in the street.

This is not a joke, this is real, hundreds of millions of Indians are literally less sophisticated in their scat management then many other kinds of mammals that at least bury their waste...and it falls to foreigners to try to teach them how to not fill their streets with their own shit.

unicef.in/PressReleases/13/Take-Poo-to-the-Loo-the-New-Youth-Mantra-against-open-defecation-has-people-marching-to-the-tune-of-India-s-First-Poo-Song

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

>walmart toilet
>clean
Id rather shart my pants desu

Actually sir, you are our boots so that we do not have to get dirty standing on filthy, filthy Mexico.

Godamn I think he left

>gaystarnews.com/article/un-resolution-abolish-gay-death-penalty

Literally voting for gays. It doesn't get gayer than this. At least India has its priorities right.

Anyway, it's time for me to go to sleep after my watching my country's successful space missions (oh there are so many, which one do I watch), so I'll leave it at that.

Dude the second video isn't even in America it's in the UK look at the license plate.

damn, that left the guy speechless, I guess; it's probably the cock in the mouth

The Indian Trump looks pretty real

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IN THE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and saged

Can confirm I saw dogs in India going into bushes or piles of dirt to shit and bury it, hella cleaner than the Indians there.

t. embarrassed poopants

Stop being embarrassed about it! You shit your pants, everybody does! It's like peeing in a swimming pool, stop being such a squeamish baby. At least we Americans can act with dignity instead of running off to a toilet like a little girl

NASTY NASTY POOP COUNTRY!

>tfw the rest of the world is poor because all the bathroom breaks lower their productivity
suckers! enjoy poverty!

>Gay-lien vs. Poodator
Whoever wins... We lose