My girlfriend and I finally agree on something. We aren't having kids. The world is just too cruel...

My girlfriend and I finally agree on something. We aren't having kids. The world is just too cruel. Why aren't you having kids /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGNxxMCbsvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd rather have kids that struggle eternally but have a slim chance of success than accepting defeat.

A wise man once said trying is the first step towards failure senpai.

i cant have kids because ur girlfriend is barren

because there i feel no imperative to preserve the "white race" (also I'm poor as shit)

Life today is bliss compared to any period of past human history
The world hasn't become unusually cruel. We've just become exceptionally weak.

Not enough money to give them the best chance at life whilst securing a comfortable life for me and my partner. It's either them, or us. I choose us. Not willing to make the sacrifice.

cant find hole to stick in it

Shelly was always the hottest

kekk

Go make some kids you dumb leaf

At least have the decency to admit that you're a pussy

she just doesn't want kids with YOU

sorry to break it to you bro, she's cheating on you with a black man so she can have chocolate kids

you should crush her

Yeah people get old. Sucks.

My opinion on your decision is predicated on your genetic origins.

THIS IS BAIT
Saged

It's not the world that's cruel, it's the brain's reaction against it. Suffering is the default state in any ontologically sentient capacity, and that's why I'm never having kids.
Fuck the white race, but more importantly, fuck humanity. We need to seek voluntary extinction as soon as possible.

Whelp, better shoot yourself. Or is that too hard for you too?

we are jizz that jizzes (we're created with sex, and we create humans with sex)
To stop the chain seems ungrateful

I already have 1 kid, another on the way and plans for a third.
The question is why are you voluntarily killing your bloodline?
You do realise the minute she gets drunk and gets pregnant from Chad she'll keep it. I hope by then you'd already had a vasectomy so it hurts even more.

You disgust me you fucking cuck.

This, you pathetic runt OP.

let me guess, your gf is subhuman?

You're honestly just a spoiled first world pussy.

>My girlfriend and I finally agree on something
>finally
That was kind of a giveaway.

I feel the same desu. I'm not having kids, at least not in europe. It breaks my heart to see the amount of niggers in schools increase every year. Not putting my kids through that.
My nephew speaks a few words arabic "because his classmates talk like that" ffs.

Maybe somewhere else but not in islamic mongrel western europe.

stay cucked faggot

Your flag hints towards you being yellow so I agree.

White people should have monopoly on pregnancy, my wife-to-be just had confirmed she is expecting.

If you are white and not having kids "cuz the world is so cruel" you are huge bitch and don't deserve to be white. If you are any other race... thank you

Gj leaf OP is a faggot

You are also a massive cuck

If you're this big a pussy, I'm glad you're not having kids to fag up the gene pool.

Your girlfriend is still having kids they just won't be yours.

If you're white then you are a massive selfish cuck twat. And you probably actually prefer guys. If you're not white... thank you

Top tier

Congrats bro! Children are a blessing.

What do you consider a "comfortable" life? It sounds like our just being a massively selfish faggot. Struggling a bit in life does a boy good. As long as you're not sucking up welfare like a nigger

JUST

Congratulations, also thank you.

I prefer manass to vagina. Don't judge me. I was corrupted by a Marxist pedophile at an early age.

>having kids in a country with no future

Perhaps if I escape this shithole or the prognosis vastly changes

My great grandfather was poor as shit and still produced 15 children tho

What a cuck

Based alpha grandpa

That a leaf. Let minorities replace your race. Then all the white people can be rounded up and canadia won't be racist any more. Asians can acknowledge the traditional land of the quebecois before their dumb political speeches.

Vampirism. You were bitten and you turned. Now you must be put down to stop the virus. Nothing personal, we just hate fags.

Kids are fucking amazing! My son just turned 1 today! You will never know what uncontrollable love feels like, I'm feel sorry for you OP.

I hate children. I find them boring and annoying, so why would I want to bear that burden and expense? Not having kids was the best decision I ever made.

Not your decision i bet you cuck.

> oh no, doing something worthwhile is hard! better just jack off while eating twinkies

that's how retarded you sound

I was married for 14 years, so yes it was. You're a moron if you think you won't regret having that money-draining parasite when he's a 15-year-old emo faggot who hates you. And he'll still be living with you when he's 30, so strap in for the real fun.

>doing something worthwhile
What part of "I don't like children" did you not get? People with kids always try to shame those of us who were smarter because they're jealous.

I just feel pity for you. You will remember this conversation when you're dying alone in a state home.

If she doesn't want to have children it means she's mentally and emotionally unstable, is disrespectful towards people and has depression. Either way going to make your life miserable and you're a naive and needy, if you need to be around such person. Enjoy your depression

>You will remember this conversation when you're dying alone in a state home.
And here is the bullshit motive for most people having kids -- so they won't die alone. I've got news for you. Your kids are going to stick you in a nursing home and you're going to die alone anyway.

204. Revolutionaries should have as many children as they can. There is strong scientific evidence that social attitudes are to a significant extent inherited. No one suggests that a social attitude is a direct outcome of a person’s genetic constitution, but it appears that personality traits are partly inherited and that certain personality traits tend, within the context of our society, to make a person more likely to hold this or that social attitude. Objections to these findings have been raised, but the objections are feeble and seem to be ideologically motivated. In any event, no one denies that children tend on the average to hold social attitudes similar to those of their parents. From our point of view it doesn’t matter all that much whether the attitudes are passed on genetically or through childhood training. In either case they ARE passed on.

205. The trouble is that many of the people who are inclined to rebel against the industrial system are also concerned about the population problems, hence they are apt to have few or no children. In this way they may be handing the world over to the sort of people who support or at least accept the industrial system. To insure the strength of the next generation of revolutionaries the present generation should reproduce itself abundantly. In doing so they will be worsening the population problem only slightly. And the important problem is to get rid of the industrial system, because once the industrial system is gone the world’s population necessarily will decrease (see paragraph 167); whereas, if the industrial system survives, it will continue developing new techniques of food production that may enable the world’s population to keep increasing almost indefinitely.

Good for you OP, my wife and I don't have kids and we live like kings and only spend 20% of our income. We can retire before 40 if we want.
The 1st time I saw TP I knew Madchen was the perfect woman.

Oh no muh feelings over first world probs, life is so hard. Man up you pussy, just be the best father you can be, respect will follow. I would give my life for him to live freely, and he will know this, if not sooner then he will when he's older, what sacrifices i would make for him. It is pure love.

That's not a bullshit reason, that's the whole point of life: to procreate.
And I come from a country where people still care about family. I will die in the company my children and grand children.

>leaf
Not surprised you're a faggot defeatist against the natural order
The one job you have on this earth
>find mate and reproduce
You fail at.
Kys

I hope someone else gets to her first and you die lonely and heartbroken
Your genes don't deserve passing

Come back in 14 years when the new car smell has worn off. You're like the asshole who's been married two years and thinks it's always going to be great.

Especially OP
Especially canadians

that sucks, OP.

I watched that Molymeme video and he had some interesting stuff to say that makes you wanna have kids. you should at least watch it and then reconsider.

youtube.com/watch?v=GGNxxMCbsvo

She's cheating on you

A. Raising a kid
vs.
B. Jacking off and eating twinkies.

I'll take B, thanks.

>That's not a bullshit reason
Yes, "so I won't die alone" is a bullshit reason. It's more selfish than not having kids.

>She's cheating on you

Well, then he's better off not having kids with her, no? You're making the argument against kids for us.

Based! You should look into adopting african children though.

I am with my girlfriend for 4 years almost and we also talked about it and we won't have kids either, desu

Who cares if you die alone, you are dying having created life
people whondont have kids pass up on a chance to experience godliness of child bearing and rearing
It's amazing

Well yeah i have no reason to not think that way, I'll act on bullshit when it happens, i won't worry about it though, that's just irrational. You're just a pussy afriad of responsibilities.

She wouldn't be if she was fulfilled
Her body craves it

The one on the right looks better now then she did then.