What was the motive?

The Oklahoma city guy had a motive, you just don't shoot up 58 people without a motive. even an insane motive, there needs to be something. school shooters motives are bullying, that's childish, but it's a motive, terrorist motives are also retarded, but they are motives but this guy? what? literally who? why a country concert? why that country concert? why las vegas? no one speaks of hos motive. just "it was guns! EVIL GUNS! BAN THEM NOW!" o.k. here's something: 1: the weapon was already banned whadya think of that? 2: what made this guy, do what he did? shouldn't we focus on that? NO, it's always the weapon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=btusObNnkXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dkGJNd0kN2g
youtube.com/watch?v=y9iYeVU4KmU
youtube.com/watch?v=odq42fAyLo8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvester_(video_game)
youtube.com/watch?v=cTrcUp2-NjA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think the guy was some high functioning autist.

High stakes successful gambler, social recluse, planned this attack probably months out working every little detail with the vantage of the room, multiple guns, smart enough to switch out guns for when they overheated..

One day he finally sperged out like Lanza did and decided to kill a bunch of people but thought to plan it out.

(also lowkey what's this guys facebook? I think I found it:
look him up I think he's the guy with the Charlie brown photo

says he was an *event manager?

bored bump

>Serbia= best Europe.
also something interesting: youtube.com/watch?v=btusObNnkXQ

but there's evidence this isn't a right wing patsy so here's my theory. they want to use gun violence, blame it on antifa, raise taxes for more police and more guns to the people, but as a sub text in this theoretical bill-also raise taxes for plundering yellowstones resources for indium.-a precious metal. that's my theory.

If he had a computer and used it a lot, we'll soon find out his motive.

MFW he's a Sup Forums shitposter

also this:
youtube.com/watch?v=dkGJNd0kN2g

(how is this somehow now the greatest mass murder in American history now? Is it really?)

lol

also this, (if you go far enough back in youtube pages the day before the incident there;s this weird Russian vid, and in the description: Stephen paddock?
youtube.com/watch?v=y9iYeVU4KmU
translation description:
"Leonid Volkov Stephen Paddock Navalny apprehended mined battle under the beat of Vdud Urgant dud detained the magic of Tinkov no magic restaurateur versus

Navalny corruption Navalny apprehended Tinkov hit the Navalny Solovyev

Battle under the Bit

Navalny Vdud, Tinkov Navalny the attempted attack Navalny Navalny versus Navalny battle

Alexei Navalny President Tinkov Magic Urgant Vdud The election of President Solovyev Navalny

Navalny Solovyev Navalny life Live rally urgant dud policy zeljonkoj Sausage Navalny sausage vdud urgant Stephen Paddock

Thieves in law arrest versus battle restaurateur versus

Alexei-Leonid Volkov received 20 days of arrest

Leonid Volkoff got arrested."

comments are in Russian (there's only 2)
"People, this is a test format-if you're interested in subscribe-quality improves!"
"Bearded opponent 4:44

Climax 15:15"

dude, I clicked on their channel and found this vid, title has Stephen paddock in it, it was 2 weeks ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=odq42fAyLo8
what the actual f***?

translation:
"Leonid Volkov Stephen Paddock athlete Nikolai Ivanov died of a drunken man knife, protecting girls. Nikolai tried to protect the girls from Pristavavshego to them by a drunken bully and was stabbed in return, Ivanov was quickly hospitalized, but it did not help save the athlete's life-the wound from the impact was too deep. A suspect in the murder of athlete was detained by Stiven Peddok Stefan Paddock"
this is like right out of a creepypasta, but I'm not making this up, this guy might have killed before?

I did it, i asked him to do it for the lulz.

I remember a stream of a certain game Joel played.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvester_(video_game)

No motive, just crazy.
>Like the original clock tower shooter

Like many gun nuts in the US, he just got tired of collecting all these firearms and not using them on people.

Reminder that gun collectors are literally autists in the same vein as comic book collectors and almost never shoot their guns at people, because they have no balls. But every now and then some autist snaps and wants to try out his new 300 round banana mag on a crowd of people.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvester_(video_game)
well that was an interesting read.
I call false flag- penn and teller explain:
youtube.com/watch?v=cTrcUp2-NjA