Stop owning assault rifles

Stop owning assault rifles.

Why don’t you make me?

Fuck you and fuck Steve Bannon too.

Define assault rifle.

He can't because he doesn't like guns.

WHAT SHOULD CIVILIANS BE OWNING TANKS NOW???!!!

>Gives “assault rifle” to a trustworthy lad named Tyrone trusting he we will leave it at a police station

BOOM

HERE COMES THE BOOM

Yes, given that the weapons and equipment within it are either legal or deactivated to make them so.

Why do you hate freedom?

A tank is a vehicle, not a weapon.

once the military gives them and all superior weapons up, sure

>a gun is a device not a weapon, that would be bullets. The bullets kill, not the gun.

I don't see why not

a frightening-looking firearm

Lel no
Poor faggots wouldn't stand a chance. A little insurgency here and there to halt supply lines and it's over.
You can own a decommissioned tank as a civilian in the US.

I'm done with Savage (Weiner). I could overlook his stupid obsession with horoscopes, teddy, and vitamins. But, cucking out over gun control is unforgivable. He might even be controlled opposition. Wouldn't surprise me.

You fucking idiots didn't even listen to the show. (Which was among one of his best I'm.) He wasn't calling for gun control, you guys took the bait.

they're my wifes
I just borrow them sometimes

t. my story for fedfags

Wanna define "assault rifle?"

>assault weapon vs. assault rifle
>"high-capacity clips"
>tfw your autism has been getting triggered constantly since this shooting happened

He's being a faggot today but he'll get shit for it and say he was playing devils advocate and just trying to get people thinking

He's also saying that he thinks the shooter was a patsy. Still /ourjew/

MAYBE YOU WANT A HOWITZER TO GO WITH IT, MR BIG MACHO GUN OWNER?! HOW WOULD IT PROTECT YOU FROM A MAN IN A BUILDING SHOOTING AT YOU, MR CONCEALED CARRY!?

I don't own any assault rifles, select fire weapons were banned for good back in 1986.

where is his lobby check in photos??

All firearms look frightening to the gun-grabbers. It's the black ones with mounting rails that they think are somehow capable of gaining sentience and mowing down 600 babies a minute.

At least (((everyone))) got the same script to read this week.

yeah I had to turn him off yesterday. this is just too much.

He's fucking Jewish what do you expect

>controlled opposition
>a kike
Were you confused about Milo and Shapiro as well?

I think you're spelling it wrong.

Democrats should all pledge to stop owning guns.
>Blacks overwhelmingly vote Democrat.
>Two thirds of Hispanics vote Democrat.
>Crime rates drop dramatically.
I'm on board with this, OP.

WHY NOT STEP IT UP A NOTCH, HOT SHOT?! HOW ABOUT YOU GO BUY A NUKE OR TWO?! YOU THINK AR-15S SHOULD BE IN RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNERS HANDS?! HOW ABOUT GIVING EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN A NUCLEAR MISSILE AND THEN SEE WHAT HAPPENS, IDIOT!!!!!!!!

Lol.

(((Savage)))

An assault rifle is an intermediate cartridge rifle with select fire

>Sup Forumsmemes mistake the assault weapon meme term with the assault rifle actual term
>a leaf

PS there is no reason to own an assault rifle, 5.56 is literally shit, if they just let us easily obtain LMGs you would have those and battle rifles only, assault rifles are for cucks who depend on airstrikes.

The men who founded our country literally did own howitzers.

Stop being a kike.

What does Rip Torn have to do with this?