Who is the bigger asshole between Dio and Griffith?

Who is the bigger asshole between Dio and Griffith?

You

I'm going to have to go with DIO.

Imagine if they had a baby together.

the Sup Forums crossposter

Griffith probably. DIO would at least openly admit to being a cunt

Dio at least had the decency to not fuck the dog.

Nah Dio.

He came in to his house and layed down the laws and burned his dog annd then stole his gf's first kiss.

Not to mention how he fucked up the people Jonathan cared about and the tried fucking over his descendents

He would be fabulous.

Dio never actually cared for the people he "wronged". He was just playing with trash.

Griffith actually had to care for his turning point to happen.

So Griffith is the bigger asshole.

Dio was evil or more like fucked up all along, but the Joestars were too retarded to realize.

Griffith betrayed hundreds of his man for power, he's worse.

Dio. Griffith did literally nothing wrong.

What's Griffith's backstory for being evil?

He isn't evil. He is like Alexander the Great or Napoleon. Were they evil?

Alright, let me rephrase that, what's his backstory for being a jerk?

Griffith.

Dio is a corrupted human who battled a single family. Griffith fucked over his entire company in the worst way possible. Betrayers are the worst.

He isn't a jerk.

Just tell me his backstory, I haven't read Berserk.

Griffith fuck off.

It's long and complicated. People don't like him because he sacrificed his people and raped MC's girlfriend.

Griffith because he was an actual character who had a fall to evil. Dio was a villain from the beginning so the asshole things he did had less impact.

there's a difference between forcing people to fight for a cause, and straight cold-blooded murder.

Griffith the commander of a company of great mercenaries who all respected him a lot. Some time later Griffith gets captured and tortured for screwing a princess without permission. His body is basically a husk and he cant even move without assistance. Faced with the possibility of living the rest of his life like this, he offers his entire company up as a sacrifice to a bunch of evil deities in order to join them. Most of the company gets eaten by monsters and whatnot. The protags waifu gets raped and mindbroken by God Griffith while the protag is forced to watch.

Dio, griffith was backed into a corner, it was the only way for him to regain a functional body and seek his dream. Also his last words to his friends before turning was "go back" (he realized they were in peril)

Knowing someone is a Griffith apologist makes me instantly reevaluate my friendship with them

How many people we talking? Dio's killed Enya, but as far as followers go, he tends to keep to himself and only talk to one at a time.

Griffith isn't a cold-blooded murderer.

Biggest asshole is DIO, since as of part 3, he prefers fucking with people to crazy-ass sadistic shit, bar the senator.

Griffith is more evil, though.

murdering a couple hundred of your own friends and followers for personal gain seems pretty cold-blooded to me

A small group of mercenaries. Maybe 100 people?

Jonathan still lived a happy life. Griffith murdered the only people Guts cared about and then fucked the woman he loved and forced him to watch. Also Dio and Jojo were never friends, Griffith was like a brother to Guts.

About 70 one night, all while he raped Guts' girlfriend in front of him, forcing the swordsman to sever his arm from the maw of a monster. His eye was then goughed out. Also, Griffith associates with being of pure evil.

Griffith is evil. Deal with it. He's smart, he's a sociopath, and he has legitimate intentions, but he's still fucking evil.

But he literally is.
L I T E R A L L Y.

I've honestly kind of softened on Griffith a bit. He betrayed the Hawks, of course, but it was an act of desperation. He was broken, mind and body, and he realized that if he gave up then, everything he worked for would have been for nothing, and everyone who died along the way would have been in vain. Even if he had told the Godhand to fuck off, he most likely would have died, and the Apostles probably would have killed everyone anyway.

Raping Casca and making Guts watch, though, that was just being an asshole.

so guts is a cuck?

It's not. Have you read the manga?

Guys he's kidding you know.
It's because this argument gets everyone riled up.
He'll reply to this post saying "But I'm not kidding."
Toeyou.

Kind of. He didn't take it willingly. His GF is a rape victim, and Guts is an everything victim.

Is there any reason which is not the current season for which this board has been completely infested with cancer so far this month?

More or less.

I'm not kidding. Berserk is simply a more complex work than that. If you think that Griffith is just some evil asshole then you clearly don't really understand it.

Of course.
It's summer.

>not the current season
Cool illiteracy breh.

all me

I took it as the current anime season.

>willing to step over people to achieve his goals
>even friends
>didn't care for random people dying for him even before the eclipse

I don't care whatever shit he want through, I don't care whatever shit he went through, I doubt he went through as much shit as Guts.

Dio had no reason to fuck with the joestars. Griffith did what he did because he was butthurt that his comrade wasn't gay too

What the fuck, why did I write that twice?

Apparently I really care about not caring about Griffith.

>didn't care for random people dying for him even before the eclipse
That's simply not true.

I guess that's understandable. Maybe it's just my imagination, but it seems so much worse than I remember each summer before it being. The worst part is that I'm getting my ass kicked by Poe's Law. There is so much shitposting going on, it's actually difficult to tell who is serious and who isn't.

Dio obviously. His only reason after being taken in by the Joestars is his desire to.

DIO is definatly hotter

Do you think he touched himself immediately after body jacking Jojo?

It is quite literally all me
Whenever you see a series spammed with threads out of nowhere over the course of a week with progressively little attempts at good discussion or not shitposting it has been me. Why? Because the mods are way more lenient during the summer and I love to watch Sup Forums crumble as a result.

>Griffith
>had every single one of his hopes and dreams crushed
>sacrifices people he blamed for his year long torture session
>goes off to build a utopia

>Dio
>had a kid's dog burned alive just to make him angry
>goes off to have sleepovers with a gay priest

>>goes off to build a utopia
After flooding the entire world with monsters.

No, you got the order wrong. He kissed Erina, beat Jonathan up, and showed off to make him angry, then burned his dog when Jonathan wrecked him and retaliated instead of cowering like a spoiled rich kid.

>humanity's desire
It's not like he did it because he is an asshole. It's all part of some grand plan.

>>sacrifices people he blamed for his year long torture session

They were fucking faultless, it was his homolust for Guts
>goes off to build a utopia

that you're forced to live in if you don't like troll rape

Fuck Griffith and fuck Griffith supporters.

>It's all part of some grand plan.
Sounds like the grand gape in your asshole after all of that Griffith dick you've been taking user.

Griffith did nothing wrong

grifift is awesome

>sacrifices people he blamed for his year long torture session

No one told him to rape the king's loli princess, right?

his name should be grigift bc he's a gift to us

Griffith was elected for his position by the common consciousness of humankind. Everything he does is for the benefit of his species.
You can't judge him with your slave morality. He is above that.

>He kissed Erina
I totally forgot about him stealing her kissu virginity.

did he actually blame them?

>he forgot the point-blank bullying

Dio took every respect Jonathan ever had from his dad and friends. Except for Erina's, then he stole her first kiss.

right, people just misjudge him badly

>this was retconned
>Guts won't get to rip and tear that
pretty gay desu

The Egg Apostle basically said the same thing.

>Griffith was elected for his position by the common consciousness of humankind.
"Election" implies a conscious act, but him being in his position is a mere result of a lot of unconscious processes; a mere accident.

>Everything he does is for the benefit of his species.
Every mad, genocidal dictator has claimed to do the cruel things he did for some greater good.

>You can't judge him with your slave morality. He is above that.
Then he clearly isn't good either, and even if I couldn't judge him by standards of human morality, we still could decide whether we should get rid of him.

At least Dio admits he's evil

>a mere accident
What do you mean? The entire history was shaped so he could appear. Idea of Evil literally called itself the ego of this world.

And like I said, Griffith isn't a mad dictator. He appeared because humanity deeply desired someone like him. Someone that will destroy the corrupted old world and create a new better one.

>idea of evil
Not canon anymore.

Dio. Dio was actually just an asshole while Griffith did it for the greater good.

At the end of Conviction Arc the narrator calls Griffith the Desired One.

The narrator is just a lusty, old, homosexual man.

DIO's plan for heaven would have made humanity happy.