Reddit is Being Manipulated by Professional Shills Every Day:

Reddit is Being Manipulated by Professional Shills Every Day:
youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-palmer-luckey-funding-trump-reddit-trolls
imgur.com/a/1jEfD
ring-360.com/site/fruit/
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so is Sup Forums

A true son of the McGregor Clan, a sturdy highland man.

no shit
shartblue is unironically linked on their major political boards

why is her pee pee showing?

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-palmer-luckey-funding-trump-reddit-trolls

Trumps internet success was down to paid shills. All you rightards got completely cucked. This thread will be bumplocked because the mods are some of these shills.

>open dress with no underwear on a public transit
just asking for a UTI

how do you manipulate pol though, it's anarchy here

this
But at least here, they stand out like a sore thumb.

That's in Dresden. You're welcome.

It's a professional photo shoot.

Sauce!!

Easy, you get 5 (or more) guys in a room to continuously make threads and memes and argue certain points, every time an anti trump thread goes up these people all post SHAREBLUE SHILL or some other such bollocks, on reddit its even easier cos they can upboat each others shit. Here you just bump it and keep it bumped. You really can't have thought about this very hard, probably because you are a rightist brainlet

t. shill got out-shilled, calls everyone else a cuck

Reddit should be burned to the ground

except I didn't get shilled, because I don't believe any of the retarded shit that gets posted here, you on the other hand all did. And don't pretend otherwise, cos this time last year this place was /r/T_D mk11 and you fucking know it

t. out-shilled shill, shows where the bad men hurt him

>commie calling other people 'brainlets'
>what is irony?

degenerate

God damn, that pussy is perfect

source/name?

buttmad cuck mad that his leftist drivel didn't stick

DAILY REMINDER: pic related is the leftists that post on Sup Forums

Clan McDindu

>reddit.

Nobody here fucking cares.

Due to photoshop

for BBC.

Kek this.

Speak for yourself, i browse reddit. It has some great subreddits just like how i go on Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

ahahahahah you retards pretending you didn't get duped by the Trump shills is the funniest fucking thing. You are fuming right now aren't you? Absolutely no arguments, no sources, no proof, not even a logical train of thought to explain how a) I am a shill b) I got shilled..just NO U GOT SHILLED COMMIE AMIRITE LADS?

OH YES BASED TRUMP MAGA XDDDDDDDD SHADILAY

oh..right hes a HUUUUUUUUUGE fucking kike and you are NEVER getting your wall AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

HOOK.LINE.SINKER, all of you faggots like little fishes

didn't buy the Trump meme fed to you by shills=you are the fucking brainlets, its that simple, the most delicious part is that you are still in denial

Beautiful pussy

actually most of the shilling is pro conservative and pro trump, the other shilling is pretty obvious bait for newfags.

>r/politics is the 2nd busiest subreddit
>behind r/the_Donald
Holy fuck even on their own platform redditors are getting cucked by a bunch of retards

imgur.com/a/1jEfD

>woah gais, plebbit is being manipulated by professional shills every day
>meanwhile
>posts on a forum where everyone is anonymous
>believes it's just regular racists with their regular white nationalist agenda
>blue pill or red pill?
>no manipulation could ever be conceivably possible in such a simple (false) dichotomy

Sup Forums works perfect for malevolent deceivers. it feeds people what they want to hear in small half truths with zero context. everyone here believes they know the TRUTH/red pilled etc. at least liberals tend to doubt themselves enough to not be so idiotically binary.

I'm sure she has occupational hazard insurance as a professional whore

why do people treat this like news. its been apparent for over a year now.

that is exactly what I am saying, all the Trump fags were duped by Trumps shills, if they weren't and got their Trumpism from somewhere else then they are twice as retarded

ring-360.com/site/fruit/

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

roasties btfo

Being a trump supporter is pretty much retarded,but what to expect from your average goy..i mean american

But we are actually onto you, CIA

Finally a thread with a picture that is red pilled as fuck.

>bumplocked
>bumplocked
>bumplocked
>bumplocked
>bumplocked
Hmm... what you doing there, rabbi?

I don't support trump, but he is definitely better than Hillary Shillton. I was just laughing at the irony of this situation.

This, this is all you need to know

You guys really want the shitposting title from the aussies, don't you?

>ring-360.com/site/fruit/

So is Sup Forums

Maybe other boards but Sup Forums isn't a great platform for shilling products/services

First I don't think most Sup Forumsacks make good consumers. Assuming not everyone is lying on here there seem to be a lot of people who are fairly isolated socially and either are NEETS or make money but don't spend it

Plus the fact that content is constantly churning at such a high rate means you'd have to compete with a lot of noise. Only small very simple and effective memes can really spread and it's tough to do those.

She knew he was watching.

what's funny is most people still assume JIDF is just some Sup Forums meme

It's literally just a vertical line

Maybe people on Sup Forums just aren't into your faggy cringe anarchism and loser mentality

Trump hasn't had strong support on here outside of /ptg/ since the inauguration

based

People assume a lot of things we say are just memes. Inquisitive ones will actually dig into the facts, whether to debunk it or verify and find out that most of the stuff is surprisingly accurate. This is the first step in breaking the chains that bind.

>I'm binging H3H3 right now

>reddut

>at least liberals tend to doubt themselves enough to not be so idiotically binary
kek, Sup Forums is mostly satire you retard. holy fuck you're dense.

>Plebbit Problems

Nice try shill but Sup Forums is always right.

99% of those "Drumpf BTFO" threads are just Canadians fishing for responses. I even did it a few times, to be honest.

Hey, user. What's going on big guy?

really makes me hmm

It's a symbolic webm, fellow (((user))).

That doesn't stop them from trying

We do it for free you faggot

>how do you manipulate pol though, it's anarchy here
gas-lighting of threads, it's not hard if you're organized like they are

Ever noticed how every time there's an anti-Trump thread, the first 3-4 replies, all with different IDs, are also anti-Trump?

The retards do this because they believe they're controlling the narrative.

>pol is just satire

satire only works if the population knows it's satire. Sup Forums is not satire.

> pol is serious business hurr durr

That's a nice pussy

That vagina looks fucking delicious.

>1 post by this ID

Cheeky little shit

A highland gorilla, perhaps.

best get comfy, it's homework time lads

>inb4 tl;dr
laziness & low effort speedposting is what's killing our board, it can wait. Take some time out and understand this stuff so that we can return this board to working order.

We need to reply with the number of the tactic.
Nice job using #27 Try #17 Next time.
I'm an expert who has first-hand knowledge of the event. My cousin was at Sandy Hook and her friend's cousin was shot in Las Vegas. So fuck you!

MY COCK RAGES ON BRUDERS

Are you telling me that this Mary Poppins movie remake first "still image" did not organically get to #1 r/all of reddit with 70k upvotes in 3 hour by itself?

You fucking racist lying piece of shit

no one here is a blind trump supporter, take your (You) and leave fag.

Same thing here with muh Asian women, white women suck, bbc lies, are X even white etc.

legend has it that a long time ago, plebbit was a neutral free speech website where anyone could speak their mind freely.
the kikes targetted plebit harder than Sup Forums for some reason, like cos more structured talk goes on there. ultimately making it a censor centre of the internet

You mean like this place

this triggers me

What you stupid Drumpfie HAHAHA Guns are bad.

This is their test board. If it can divide and pacify the extreme, the normie board is a cakewalk. Doesn't help matters that people who post on both carry the plague of deception from board to board with them. Cross contamination.

disgraceful

kek he wasn't banned for making that post newfag, he was banned for spamming multiples of that thread in the catalog.

it's the pro-Trump threads actually
we ate that kike puppet

>SHAREBLUE SHILL or some other such bollocks
>/r/T_D
>meme flag

Yeah where has my paycheck been? I've only seen shariablue existing and actually paying for people to shill.
Shill.

Have another shekel. How is morale over there? Last I heard it wasn't so good.

What's the story with the attention whore?

No idea, but my brain says no while my dick says yes. Time to pray.

That really salts my pork chops

Fucking newfags and namefags.