Why do they only want to take guns away when a white person shoots people?

Why do they only want to take guns away when a white person shoots people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BsM2AJT6Ot0&t=13s
archive.is/ZkqC4
archive.is/sVzaH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((Because)))

But they want to take guns away all the time

It’s why the NRA puts so much into lobbying

>Freedom of the press only extends to the printing press

lol these idiots don't have a lick of sense to them.

Because we are better at using them.

Gun control has always been about disarming patriotic Americans, and it still is.

Since only White Americans are real Americans, there's your answer.

Okay lets give it a try:

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

To be honest the Leftist desire to take away weapons from civilians makes very little sense to me. Even from their perspective, I don't get the motive.

I love how shitlibs constantly say, "no one is passing legislation to take away your guns, stop being paranoid".

Yeah, it's because groups like the NRA are always cockblocking the commies.

They want to destroy anything American, including the constitution.

Police state

Why doesn't it make sense? Leftists want the destruction of Western civilization. It's hard to wreck things when you run into armed resistance.

Because you stupid fucks only seem to kill white people. Niggers shoot other niggers, Orlando Arab shoots gay niggers and latino. White man kills white people. Nice one.

>(((HEY GOYS LETS TEAR UP THE CONSTITUTION AND END AMERICA)))

lock and load anons its going down november 4th nip it in the bud be ready to kill

I'm joining the NRA next month. I voted for trump, but I'm doubling down and contributing because these leftists are a cancer that is only being slowed down at this point.

Wow. This.

Its their play book.
Didn't you here what they have to say about white people at the DNC now?

And yet it’s only a fraction of what the other guys kill.

Is it only me thinking the government planned this so they could take guns away?

What about ((white)) cops shooting blacks

Lucky its such a simple law then.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

A couple of months ago some young guy killed a couple of people in the US and im having a really hard time remebering his name. What was special about him was that he uploaded youtube videos of him practice shooting and he was so fucking shit. He used an shotgun and I think he shot up some kind of warehouse or shop. Only 1-5 dead. Does anyone know what im talking about? I really need the name/video if you have.

youtube.com/watch?v=BsM2AJT6Ot0&t=13s

>What are Giradoni rifles
>What is the puckle gun

If you think the founding fathers couldn't forsee semi-auto and auto weapons when semi-autos literally existed before the 2nd amendment was even a thing your argument is trash

Why not just make mass murder illegal, isn't that a better solution?

>U.S. Code 2489 subsection 4
OP is a faggot

Gun technology hasn't really drastically changed that much in 200 years.

>imagine trying to write laws today that govern weapons in the year 2243.

I'll give it a go...
SHALL. NOT. INFRINGE.

Easy: murder is illegal regardless of the weapon used. Law passes unanimously and lasts forever until commies take over and justify political killings g to hold on to power after the starvation sets in.

SHALL

Its simple really. Killing people that are armed is difficult and it hurts morale of democrat thugs, so you disarm them first and the morale of your murderers stays high. Guess you missed all of the prominent democrats that have been calling for white genocide.
All the democrats are doing right now is trying to set the blame for civil war on conservatives. as soon as they have the proper event take place to blame conservatives, WATCH OUT, its on then. You will see how disingenuous they were all this time.

Guns=not ok
Truck of peace=ok

I'm encountering more and more of these legit anti-constitutionalists.

>In a piece in The New York Times, Georgetown law professor Mike Seidman argues that our reliance on the document has created a divisive and dysfunctional political system.
archive.is/ZkqC4

Guess the ethnicity

>Seid/Seidman—silk merchant;
archive.is/sVzaH

These people want to take everyone's guns away and only let the government have them, and in the same breath say how inefficient police officers are with how often they kill people with their guns.

So which is it?

Because only white people follow gun laws.

Its all about feelings and politicians latching onto those feelings for votes. Nothing more.

Randy Stair

This guy still doing the Airborne Toxic Event Thing?

I mean the band isn't bad but I've noticed he's jumped on the ' criticise Trump for everything on twitter' bandwagon lately

>implying it's a 'leftist' perspective

Old reds were quite pro-gun because they need them for their revolution. Soviet regime took guns away though. I think more people need to realize that leftism has just become a vehicle for corporate internationalism. When "leftists" talk about gun control, it's not because it is of any utility to them to ban guns, it's simply because they have been subverted almost as much as the right wing has into basing their platform around things the financial oligarchs want in order to accelerate the creation of the Eurasian Negroid consumer class that will populate the Earth in the coming centuries.