The national sport of the US:

The national sport of the US:
CONSPIRACY THEORIES!

Why the fug are all you guys so cracy? Every fucking event is a conspiracy to you guys. What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you have identity problems? Do you know who you are? Where you come from? What you want to be?
Stop this madness America - pls I beg you.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Police_Security_Service
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah! just allow the jews to molest your nation unhindered like the rest of us degenerates!

You probably belive that aliens crashed in 1947 LMAO

We have a satanist pedophile occult club of hollywood elite controlling our media and child programming. They pervert justice and confuse the masses. When truth becomes trivial, lies become facts.

>trusting any government
>ever

pay your taxes and spread your asshole open for your gov. nordcucks

Also, IF there is a jew plot these conspiracy theories are part of their plan (to make people uncertain of whats real and not).

To create this kind of confusion (aliens and whatnot) - people will not care to see the truth of what is really happening in the world (they will think the major plot is to hide aliens instead LMAO).

>spread your asshole open for your gov. nordcucks

We have real governments (and real democracies).
The only part of the world.

At least one academic claims that it stems from the hippie/counter cultural movement of the 1960s that created this modern subjectivity of reality.

In other words, America collectively overdosed on LSD in the 60s and we've been high ever since.

>we have real governments
>implying any real government wouldn't immediately be seized and taken over by NWO globalists
>implying the powers that be wouldn't be doing a 24/7 hit job on every politician trying to replace them with NWO shills if you had a real government

Oh nordcucks, you slay me

We are above your tiny mind understanding!

Thanks. This is the best explanation I've seen in my life yet.

It's not a sport and nobody likes being this distrustful. It is happening because we have been fucking LIED TO SO MANY GOD DAMN TIMES YOU FUCKING RETARD

FUCKING KENNEDY. VIETNAM. FIRST GULF WAR. SECOND GULF WAR. 9/11 ALL THIS SHIT

For FUCKS sake how much more do you want people to take? Everybody is fucking done at this point and this event has proved to the entire populace this is at best a fucking meme country right now and at worst a fucking oligarchy ruled by banks. Nobody trusts anything or anyone anymore this is what the fuck happens when you allow jews to take over. LEARN THE LESSON WELL

imsosmart xD

>Real democracy
>EU
Pick one, retard.

Ez to say when you don't have an intelligence community that performs endless experiments on its local population, with infinite resources.

Government is definitionally a conspiracy.
>A group of people who form an organization whose basis is to mislead and steal from anyone in a certain geographic range and silence and kill anyone who dissents.

Because locals like me saw, heard, and experienced opposing things from what the media is saying. Is there hysteria and tendency towards inaccuracy during traumatic events? Yes.
Doesn't mean 22,000 people have 0 clue what they saw.

Nothing ever happens: the post.

Things happen, and they actually happen: the post.

Americans love conspiracy theories, because conspiracies happen.

But not all the times... (like Americans think)

If you are content to read everything on the news as it is and never question it, then fine. However, you sound obnoxious and that you are possibly here to find someone to mock. In that case, might I suggest meditation or some other activity to calm the mind? Nobody here wants to hear from you.

>If you are content to read everything on the news as it is and never question it, then fine

Oh no burgerbro. That's not me.
I actually used to believe in aliens as a teenager, but I grew smarter.

>Why is the US so paranoid about conspiracy
Nations born from violent revolution against tyrannical foreign imperialist powers tend to foster a sense of independence and skepticism, unlike countries like us which have populations that are largely "given power" from their elites; we tend to generally be pretty happy with taking what we're allowed to have because that's the way it's always been but we know we're better off than we could be

Also when those pretty libertarian nations end up with creeping authoritarianism and flagrant examples of a deep state that betrays them and lies to them and does generally unconscionable things to them in secret (MKULTRA etc) it's pretty easy to get a little noided.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

>he believes everything authority says

What a perfect subject you are

> Grew smarter

I'll take your word for it.

Fugging Britbro
I wish we won in 1066

>yeah dude I just made $90,000 from taking a shit
>yeah dude that guy just lent me his car, don't mind the broken windshield lol
>yeah dude I just borrowed this stuff from the store, i'll give it back later haha
Don't believe anyhing anyone tells you retard

I mean. I love your reply kek

It's a result of all the KGB subversion during the Cold War.

You do realize that "Conspiracy theory" is a term invented by the CIA?

I thought European schooling was supposed to be better than ours. History is packed to the brim with conspiracy and lies. Why do you think that such things no longer occur?

I've thought about this for a 'very long time' so tell me... why do you think Aliens would visit Earth? AND be stupid enough to crash or be shot down with their far superior tech (that could be BILLIONS of years more advanced)?

Would you try to communicate with an ant?

Read Baudrillard, or Debord. Its all a show, we don't know and can't be assured what and what did not happen. Conspiracy theory and paranoia are the only tools of inquiry left if an incredibly powerful entity is attempting to control the world, which appears to be the case. A breakdown of epistemology is the only rational response to the knowledge that nearly all media is lying to you for ulterior motives.

I haven't made any claims either way about Aliens. You're desperately searching for a way to debate me.

Before debating me, I would like you to acknowledge the history the term "conspiracy theory" to start this thread.

kek. best swedepost ive ever read

It's about having some commons sence really.

join the cause!
oh wait yer already here

apparently it's common sense* kek

fpbp

Academics are just as retarded as anyone else. The popularity of conspiracy theories comes from post-modern culture in general, related to advancement of technology and resource management and thus the power of government. It wasn't the hippie movement that created the "subjectivity of reality" it was any frame of reference within that reality being controlled as a node of propaganda.

Obvious shill is obvious. Get fucked snownigger..

rephrase your last sentence ploise

I'm not a shill. I'm here to help you crazy guys.
Must be hard to live when EVERYTING is a conspiracy. No wonder Americans are mad fuckers.

[KB thread archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

Most of the public & the supposed "redpilled" ones will gleefully ignore or shun information if it's outside of the box they know.

Which is why it's important to think outside of the box, even after you think you are outside of it. Since the chances are you still are stuck in a box.

Oh just stop. You people are so damn ignorant.

Humans have always plotted against each other.

Have any of you read the history of the Roman Empire? They faced massive conspiracies like this repeatedly.

You came here to mock people and to convince yourself that you sound intelligent. And like a typical millennial you think whining loudly makes you sound smart.

>american response

Frames of reference. i.e. media, academic institutions, religions, etc. The government effectively manipulated and controlled all those through the cold-war and fear tactics, and thus anyone looking for a non-government arbiter of knowledge about reality was met with pure propaganda. Conspiracy theory was the only sane response for people who didn't like that. Of course, 911 and the war on terror gave the government even more means of control over the populace, through the most intense, media-manipulated fear ever devised. Many more people gave up looking for truth in government propaganda after that, and during the last election the media was 24/7 Trump is Hitler, which lost them even more. That led to trust being placed in Trump instead, and we can argue over whether it was misplaced in yet another controlled node.

Not a response.

You're still trying to find a way to be superior rather than generate an actual argument.

What makes you so insecure?

Let's ask a different question.

Why would America be the only country in history that hasn't suffered a genuine conspiracy?

We can look through the history of the world and find countless examples of actual conspiracies. Entire countries have been conquered through conspiracy.

At least you think America is special ;p

Ok, can you show me the advanced technology which allowed the Roman Empire to have screens in every citizens home to instantly peddle propaganda to them? Can you show me the technology used by the Romans to know what any citizen was doing or thinking using their electronic data gathered in massive computer labs? The point is, the level of control has increased with the availability of technology, and thus also the level of conspiracy theory to attempt to counter it.

>Why would America be the only country in history that hasn't suffered a genuine conspiracy?

Yes, but why would 99.9% of conspiracies only happen there today...
Why would UFO's only crash in America etc. KEK

>At least you think America is special
Yes, lots of special people there.

Russia has tons of conspiracy theorists as well, but they do not have a first amendment or the resources for uber-consumerism. Major difference. UFO conspiracy theory is widespread in Russia and China.

Technology doesn't conspire against people, people conspire against people. Do you think guns kill people or do people kill people?

Surveillance isn't neccessarily the same thing as conspiracy. You are intentionally confusing terms. Everybody agrees that it's a good thing to have a security camera at the front of a grocery store and at a bank. There is no conspiracy to do this deceitfully.

You could argue that the prevalence of technology that allowed for surveillance has contributed to unease regarding who uses it, but at the end of the day people either have trust in each other or not regardless of the technology.

America is more amenable to conspiracy theories because we have used the CIA to conspire against many other countries. Having watched the same tactics for 50+ years being used all around the world, we are not shocked to find the same tools and tactics being used on our own population.

Who runs the banks in Norway?

gotcha

>UFO conspiracy theory is widespread in Russia and China

Two other non-open countries.
Why doesn't it happen in Europe (open countries)?

>Yes, but why would 99.9% of conspiracies only happen there today...
Why would UFO's only crash in America etc. KEK

That's a different argument. You've gone from arguing about the presence of conspiracy theories in general to a very specific type of phenomenon (which is actually witnessed around the world). You are attempting to conflate all conspiracy theories and ideas, which itself is rather simplistic.

Why do you keep referring back to Aliens, when I have limited myself to political conspiracies?

This is a specific tactic that is actually listed in the original document I linked to.

Why are you offering moralistic platitudes in lieu of an argument? The point is technology gives people the means to spy on each other with more efficiency. The means of spying has increased a thousand fold since Roman times, and thus its effectiveness.

>Surveillance isn't neccessarily the same thing as conspiracy. You are intentionally confusing terms.
I said conspiracy theory, not conspiracy as such. Theorizing about what the people who are controlling and spying on you are doing increases which how much control and spying they do.

>You could argue that the prevalence of technology that allowed for surveillance has contributed to unease regarding who uses it, but at the end of the day people either have trust in each other or not regardless of the technology.
Another moralistic platitude. Trust in government dropped drastically after Snowden. People have epistemological trust in an institution or arbiter of knowledge if what they are saying turns out to be accurate. This is why National Inquirer had less of a following than New York Times, but people discovered they were all lying an their predictions were often inaccurate, which led to a big dump in the media's trustworthiness and the expansion of Alex Jones et al.

They didn't and yet all of this still occurred, which makes your hypothesis utterly BTFO.

>This is a specific tactic that is actually listed in the original document I linked to

Lol, I have no tactics. I only want you to understand how crazy you are to believe in this crazy shit and UFO's is the manifestation of crazy shit (and not believing in the moon landing etc.).

...and the world is flat too of course

You are on a periphery of the world powers, geographically and strategically important but not central. So, you're allowed to have welfare states with high openness because you're defended by the world's superpower. Your happiness index, if such a thing is accurate, is high because your worries are low. You don't care as much about personal freedoms because life is otherwise good. You have trust in government because it basically gives you what you want.

Explain how.

>trusting shadow organizations with an exposed history of horrific acts and unlimited funds and technology to have your best interest at heart
How can you be so dense?

The government here HAS to have high trust or they will fail and someone else will take over (open country life). There are no conspiracies here (that's why we are happy).

You guys are just ruining your brains and your life with shit thoughts that means nothing. Yes, SOME conspiracies might be true... but in the US EVERY FUCKING THING IS A CONSPIRACY! WTF is wrong with you guys?

>I don't know American political history: the post
No our governments history is actually a long series of conspiracies ever since the civil war.

American history clearly shows that the trusting fool is easily abused by authority. This fact is repeated over and over again in our history, and continues into the modern day.

Now ask yourself again: why are Americans so untrusting?

>The government here HAS to have high trust or they will fail and someone else will take over (open country life). There are no conspiracies here (that's why we are happy).
No, your conclusions based on that are false. The government has to have high trust, but if you're allowed to have a welfare state it isn't difficult to do. People will ignore the fact that they're being lied too about certain things if the people doing the lying are providing for them. Your government can claim openness because other vastly more powerful entities (IMF, US Gov) does all the dirty work for them. Your government is mostly a sham. Your conspiracies are outsourced.

>WTF is wrong with you guys?
I already explained it.

>the trusting fool is easily abused by authority

Then how easily is not a madman abused?

Nice b8 post, but fuck off and go eat some fucking lutefisk, Janne.

>United States
>Russia
>China
>Norway
Which of these countries would be most likely to develop and test top secret military equipment?
Which of these countries are fighting for global presence?

It is possible to manipulate the madman, but it is more costly and does not have the same efficiency as manipulating the fool.

The fool will do what you tell him. The madman will not. So yes, you can possibly reverse psychology the madman, but the chances of getting him to do exactly what you want is much smaller than with the fool.

Thus it's easier to plan around the fool. Both can be manipulated, but only one is easily led to the intended destination. Madmen are easier to deter than control.

Which of these countries are good countries with sane people?

Are you expecting me to believe this shit isn't astroturfing when threads like this are randomly popping up repeatedly as Sup Forums keeps digging up info about the event throughout the day?
I haven't seen such blatant astroturfing/consensus cracking like this in awhile and it's obvious today.

It's funny, but if there is a conpiracy the conspiracy is to create conspiracy theories and create the madmen.

When the people believe in the BS conspiracy theories the ELITE can do whatever they want.

Now, who's smart?

Do you not understand that you are *allowed* to be sane? You trust your government because it doesn't have to spy on you or control you beyond providing for you effectively. If it needs information it can ask the US gov if it decides to share, which is spying on every single one of you at all times. The US gov doesn't care what you do because your country isn't a threat to its imperial goals. You live inside of a temporary fantasy and pretend other nations are insane.

>thinking that "Are aliens on Earth" is the highest form of conspiracy theory
BORING

All of them. Good and sane is the majority. That is why so much must be invested to set these people at each other.

Investments being propaganda apparatuses, intelligence agencies, etc.

The men in control of America have been desperate to turn Russia into the enemy again. Why?
Well because it use to be China, but they have become a valuable business partner for those same men, and thus relations warmed between the US and China.
Now, America has no enemy (you could say Islam, but I guess a enemy religion is harder to convince the populace of than an enemy state).
Notice how now that America has no enemy in her scope, she turns to internal issues? This is disastrous to the men on top, and must be prevented at all cost.

Thus, America HAS to have a foreign enemy (according to the (((leaders))) ). Here is where the Russian propaganda comes into play. Notice how ineffective it is this time?

>. If it needs information it can ask the US gov if it decides to share, which is spying on every single one of you at all times.

We know we have high surveilance from our own govenrment actually.

We have PST
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Police_Security_Service
And some other agencies. If anything happens here, we don't ask the US lmao. But, we don't distrust them because of it.

>You live inside of a temporary fantasy
For a thousand years?

>and pretend other nations are insane.
Only a few (Russia, US, China, North Korea etc.)

The elites can only do what they want out of sight from the people. Notice how things have been changing? And they change faster dependant upon how much America can see.

But you seem to think the conspiracies serve a purpose. They do not, and are merely to entertain. Or perhaps they do serve a purpose in reminding the American populace to never trust their government.

Either way, they are a symptom of the government's abuse of trust.

The biggest threat to the power structure right now is armed Americans.
They know it and it's why they're going full dystopia to shut it down.

That power structure acts as a domestic cancer to America. They are right to be afraid, though it is too late to stop what is coming for them.
Their goal now is to crash the house in around us when we come for them. Verdict is still out as to whether or not they will be successful in their attempts.

I'm more concerned about them attempting to escape justice by hiding in their bunkers in New Zealand.
We have to get the military in on it for those sweet, sweet bunker busters.

As an aside:

This shuffling of enemies is a central theme in 1984, and is very similar to the animosity America has had towards China and Russia.

Unlike in the books, however, our elites made the mistake of "peacing" with China before making an enemy out of Russia (again), all for the purpose of making money from lucrative Chinese business. It was too soon after the Soviet collapse to make Russia an enemy of America again, and this is where they fucked up their grand plan.

Just like there use to be no place for us to hide from them, they will also have no place to hide from us. Their eyes will serve us well.

The greatest mistake the elites have made was thinking a status quo is eternal.

would you trust a government that would detonate bombs to collapse 3 buildings in new york? 9/11 was proven to be a false flag, even government websites admit that it was a false flag. why would anyone trust such a government? Americans have the right to question everything.

>But you seem to think the conspiracies serve a purpose

The purpose is to stop people to care about what is REALLY happening in the world.

The tactis is: CONFUSION (conspiracy theories)

If you lived in the same country as the CIA you'd understand

So you're saying there's a conspiracy to create fake conspiracy theories? Doesn't that make you a conspiracy theorist?

Free speech nugga

Conspiracy theories are the modern age Colosseum.

Yes.
Only I'm right.